Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here

Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Trade

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Wanted 130x - Trade for Align 250 ?

I'm posting for an older friend. He has an older style Align 250 that is belt drive. It flies well using it's all stock setup (ESC, motor, servos, 750 gyro, etc). It has 2 lipo packs and a Spektrum rx making it BNF.

There is a minor twitch in one cyclic servo on the bench, but it is not noticeable in flight.

He bought this 250 to transition from his mcpx, but has found that it's to "big" for flying in his yard. The Blade 130x is probably a better transition heli for his flying space.

Before selling the 250 here or on RCG, and then buying a 130x, it seemed like there might be someone interested in a trade. Are there any 130x pilots that are ready to move up to the 250 size and would be interested in exploring a trade?

More details, photos, etc. can be exchanged if something seems interesting.

My friend believes his 250 is worth around $200 or maybe a bit more with the RX as a BNF setup.

Last edited by blade_crasher; 05-07-2013 at 11:46 PM..
blade_crasher is online now        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Align 250

I may be interested in a trade. I am from Pierce County, WA. I have a almost new 130X all stock BNF.

Maybe we can meet halfway to see your heli. or you can post photos or email to: [email protected]

Mike
Need2Focus is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Additional info and photo on RCGroups link:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1886657
blade_crasher is online now        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in