600N FAQ threads and Links ! - Page 3 - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Nitro Helicopters

600 Class Nitro Helicopters 600 Class Nitro Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
The DS 821s have a problem with the output shaft breaking due to vibration. Others have had this problem. I've got 8717s on cyclic but figure it would be ok to use the 821 for a throttle servo. Twice the output shaft broke. no binding. no real tork for throttle needed yet they break. Once causing a forced auto. Some say a longer horn screw helps but I wouldn't trust it period. Sell it to a plank flyer. They seem to have good luck with them. People have had better luck with them on the 600e.
That is what i am wondering about. I will use Align DS610's on cyclic and Spektrum DS821 as throttle servo. I don't know if i will have any problems with it.
Trex 600 Gasser FBL | HeliXHeli conv. | OS GT15HZ | iKon | Homemade onboard generator
Azalin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2011, 03:58 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

i have changed my setup for the time being.im going to use my ar6200 and dx6i on my raptor 50n without a gov.until i can afford the dx8.i see every where talking about it but knowone says exactly how to hook it up.when everything is plugged into the receiver the way it is supposed to be,including the rx battery i have no channels left.so my question is how do i turn the heli on and off?(failswitch)do i take off the canopy every time or is there more to this.?
blazingJ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

hi i have just bought a t rex 600 nitro, what controller and servos do u reccomend, 2.4gh!
dean8455 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean8455 View Post
hi i have just bought a t rex 600 nitro, what controller and servos do u reccomend, 2.4gh!
You can use any 6 channel transmitter but 7 channel if you want to run a governor and control governor setting from the controller. I am using a Spektrum DX7 that works great for all my heli's including my Trex 600N that is going on it maiden flight this week if all goes well. The Spektrum DX8 there is a lot of rave having telemetry built into transmitter. Yes 2.4 is recommended since it has great range and more channels than people flying at your field have. Good luck some more experienced freaks will chime in if I misspoke about anything. Good luck can't wait to see some pics or video
extremeshannon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

What is a good maintanence schedule for my 600 Nitro?
foolforspeed is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.