Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 150 Class Electric Helicopters

150 Class Electric Helicopters 150 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:49 AM   #41
nynextel88
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical View Post
I got in on the first batch. Is there any chance we will see the iOS app soon?
I have a request out checking on a time frame.
nynextel88 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:03 AM   #42
nynextel88
Registered Users

Ok so for iOS devices they are waiting for Apple to publish it. They have the app but unfortunately it is moving slow on Apples end. Unsure about the Android version.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:07 AM   #43
critical
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynextel88 View Post
Ok so for iOS devices they are waiting for Apple to publish it. They have the app but unfortunately it is moving slow on Apples end. Unsure about the Android version.
I appreciate the update. Hopefully Apple will get it out the door quickly.
critical is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:27 AM   #44
GJacksonF3N
Registered Users

Any way for this to work with Jeti?
Old 10-22-2016, 08:49 PM   #45
jimmy77611
Registered Users

I wish aligntrexstore would let a person back order an item. By the time I got the email that these were in stock and went to the site, they were sold out.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:37 AM   #46
gruardian 388
Registered Users

Cool breathing new life into a grounded bird

I am so happy to see that Align kept the 150 in the fleet with very much need improvements. :

Like most pilots mine had suffer the 3-1 broad failure. Which was heart breaking as I loved this bird but, this would always be a consent point of failure.

Now I read the 150x is coming out and I am just chomping at the bit to buy the new broad and hopefully get this bird flying again.

To quench my thirst, I am going to try to repair my current broad and if it works great if not I know that I can get something better to replace it.

I would just buy the new model but, I already upgraded my current one so much it would be a waste. Anyone that has ever done the servo upgrade will relate to the pain it was.
gruardian 388 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 01:17 PM   #47
bmc76
Registered Users

No user reviews yet? Seems new heli buzz is just light in general these days.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:08 AM   #48
nynextel88
Registered Users

The new program app is now available

http://www.align.com.tw/download-en/150grs/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/150-...l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Old 11-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #49
pigpen
Registered Users

I'm wondering if they actually changed the board design much beyond actually changing software/features?

The pics of the new one I'm looking at aren't the greatest, but it looks quite a bit like old stacked design.... everyone is hoping it will be able to take hits better, so hopefully they made some improvements there?
pigpen is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:33 PM   #50
3D Ambitions
Registered Users

I fly my older version Trex 150 a lot and have crashed it many times with out any damage to the boards performance. I even crashed it on some pavement and except for a chip on a he corner of the board the Heli just kept flying.
3D Ambitions is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #51
ssmith512
Registered Users

Pre-ordered the new 150x from Helidirect today. Cant wait to try it out!
Old 11-07-2016, 05:32 PM   #52
jsbach#1
Registered Users

I've don't about 10 flights on mine. But they weren't really "flights". I spent the last nearly 300 flights on 700 size. So my fingers are not in the micro mode. That being said I remember my 180 and mcpx BL to have felt more like big birds as opposed to this one. It feels like the blades are too light it's quite drifty. The tail seems excellent. I'm scared to actually try and do a "flight". Feels like it will get away from me fast

I would appreciate any recommended pitch range or other settings I don't know the first thing bout these. I just clicked expert for everything in the parameters in the app
jsbach#1 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #53
Spazztl
Registered Users

Try playing with the settings in the app. set beginner or intermediate instead of 3d ,
adjust your dr/expo till it feels good to your liking.
as soon as mine arrives i can help out some more
Old 11-15-2016, 03:25 AM   #54
starryalley
Registered Users

I just got my Trex150x last night and only done 1 pack trying it.
I tried "beginner" and "experienced" with no expo in my TX. It feels kindof slow in cyclic compared to my nano cpx. But I remembered in my nano setup I use expo. So I'm gonna try setting some expo in my next flight.

I'm nowhere near experienced. I can only do inverted nose-in hover and some flips only. First time playing with 6-axis system, anyone knows if I'm flying inverted and when I flip the flight mode switch from "3D" to "Attitude", what will happen? I haven't got any courage to try it now..
starryalley is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:28 AM   #55
Spazztl
Registered Users

I think its in rescue mode when u flip it from 3D to 6axis.
It should flip the heli right side up and level it ....should^^
Old 11-16-2016, 07:14 AM   #56
jsbach#1
Registered Users

Auto level / Rescue - not auto level, AND rescue. That was misleading I thought it had two settings one to do self level and one to do self level and pitch to raise it up to safety.

Its just a self level and it works really well. Yes it flips it over goes level if you press it when upside down. IT does not position hold though, (none of them do) unless you had gps. So it may still be carrying some speed in a given direction after it levels out. And you have to give pitch to keep from falling
Old 11-16-2016, 11:32 AM   #57
Spazztl
Registered Users

Cool, thanks for the info jsbach.
i got my 150x today but it wont bind correctly to the t6j i have.
i set a new model put in all settings according to the pdf , then selected futaba s-fhss in the App menu ,disconnected from the App and waited for the light on the heli to confirm.
then i repowered the heli , pushed the button for green blinking light , turn on the transmitter and the light goes red on the heli , then back to aqua/red flashing.
the funny thing is i flew my k110 to get my mind off the matter and forgot to set the radio back to the 150x in the radio.
and i tried to bind 1 more time . this time it bound right away and everything is working, but on my k110 settings.
when i tried to rebind it to the 150x slot on the radio the light goes red again and starts flashing aqua/red again . Any ideas what this might be?
Old 11-16-2016, 05:10 PM   #58
jsbach#1
Registered Users

For sure it's something you're doing wrong but don't know what. Easy to make a copy of that model for your original model and rename the other trex150 and chnge settings
Old 11-16-2016, 08:21 PM   #59
starryalley
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbach#1 View Post
Auto level / Rescue - not auto level, AND rescue. That was misleading I thought it had two settings one to do self level and one to do self level and pitch to raise it up to safety.

Its just a self level and it works really well. Yes it flips it over goes level if you press it when upside down. IT does not position hold though, (none of them do) unless you had gps. So it may still be carrying some speed in a given direction after it levels out. And you have to give pitch to keep from falling
Thanks a lot! To be more specific, the 6-axis (altitude mode) and 3D mode are on the CH5 (Gyro) and it's a 2-way switch on transmitter.

- when flying upright and turn on the 6-axis: it auto-levels.
- when flying inverted and turn on the 6-axis: it flips back to upright?

In both cases I still have to react on throttle stick?
In case 2, what about pitch? It is still in negative pitch right? What should I respond if I just panic when flying inverted? If the heli does not take control of the pitch, how could it flip back upright?

Sorry I don't have any idea about 6-axis heli and I don't want to try it and crash it again
Old 11-16-2016, 09:53 PM   #60
starryalley
Registered Users

Well I guess I didn't read carefully.

When flying inverted and I flip the self-level/rescue switch, the heli will flip upright but keep throttle/pitch at where it is (so it will be negative then). The auto self function only works on ele/ail/rud channel so pilot should fix the pitch to positive or after it flips upright it will just fall down.

Is my understanding correct?
It's new to me and so interesting. Guess I have to practice it (flip the rescue switch and fix the pitch after that) when I panic flying inverted