Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > International Helicopter Support Forums > German

German German speaking Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Help me translate, and understand.

Hi, I just bought a FX-30 from a ebay-auction,
and when I got the package, the contents did not match my expectations.
Please read the item description and let me know about the disappointments I had, and tell me If you are on mine or the sellers side:
(I have learned myself to read some German, so that might explain the misunderstandings)

Auction title:
FUTABA FX-30 Pultsender 2,4GHz
Schnell zuschlagen es lohnt sich!!!
I read this as if he is selling a 2,4GHz version of the FX.30, and if you buy quickly, it will be worth it

On to the item description:

A short summary the description, as I have read it:
The transmitter is a 2,4GHz, FASST transmitter, with transmitter tray, that has been used just once to test the function.

What I received was a transmitter, a charger and the transmitter tray, without the TM-14 module, and the "power on-timer" had counted close to 60 hours (not that that should be a problem for a Futaba Transmitter)

This is the first time of my 130+ items bought on Ebay that I feel tricked...
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The ad definitely mentions the Tx tray.

Is there a PPM modul installed in the back of the Tx???
Or is it just an empty slot???
I see no mention of it having a tm14 module, but from the description it certainly sounds like it was a 2.4G radio.

Have you asked the seller where the missing parts are??

Mick

aussiemick is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Translation

Hello,

Unfortunatly legally I'd say you are on the short end of the stick, for the "Lieferumfang" it lists exactly what you got. Off course all the nice cut and past of the manufacturers info., does make the whole thing a bit missleading.
As to the word Neuwärtig, tuff one, the thing could be a 100 years old as long as long as it looks like new and performs like new then I think the description is OK, but again a bit missleading.
The only thing that you might have him on is that he states that it was turned on once for fuctional test, which would be impossible without the RF module, but again that does not force the sell to ship the module with the product if he does not state that in the Lieferumfang.

Br,

Erik
w18604 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

There is just a empty hole on the back, so I have ordered a TM-14 module...
This transmitter, without the module, is not a 2,4GHz transmitter IMHO.

I have asked him 3 days ago, still no answer...
Old 06-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Yes, w18604, I do actually agree with you, I'm on the short end of the stick, and he has just been really good at writing a misleading description. I give him until Wednesday (one week) to reply to the message i sent him on Ebay, and if he does not answer I'll give him neutral/negative feedback, as that is pretty much all I can do...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in