Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Angry Stay away from rctoysbestbuy.com. Scammers

I just lost $460 on this website. If anyone knows how I can get my money back please let me know. First off the site looks okay. Helicopter prices are very low, maybe too low that should've been my first hint. I ordered T-Rex 550 version 2 and a battery $460. The only way they accept payment is through Western Union or a bank transfer. That should've been my second clue. I didn't want them to know my bank information so I did send a Western Union payment. From the time I purchased it, till the time they received their money, the Communication was great. Now I have not had any communication at all in three weeks. No tracking number no response to any email even through their website. The webpage is located out of China and it's been up and running for about eight months. There webpages to new so Google hasn't even rated it yet.
I'm not sure what else to tell you, I think I might just be SOL. Trust me stay away from the site the prices look good but it's not worth losing large amount of money.
drbeaner is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Re: Stay away from rctoysbestbuy.com. Scammers

Very sorry that you lost your money, sounds like you're sol. Never ever use western union. There is no recourse available to you if you do.
Primal is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2013, 06:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

I know that one now.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I know it's late now, but ALWAYS run a Google search on websites you want to order from.
Like:
rctoysbestbuy.com reviews

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-web...oysbestbuy.com
BoozinFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I did do a check after I made the purchase, which I got screwed on. I know what I did makes me look like an idiot but I don't want nobody else to be in my situation.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm sorry you got burned. That's a lot of dough for trying out a new e-store though.
BoozinFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default there gone

I tried doing what I could so that other people wouldn't be screwed over by this sight by turning in all my emails back and forth to different fraud agency's. I also contacted western union and open a fraud case against them. They stoped all funds being transferred to them and they also turned it over to the right people as a fraud investigation. This morning was going to go on there sight and send off a few more emails and there sight has been shut down. COOOL I know that I will not see my money again but I might have saved someone else from being screwed over.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default They have a new sight

I thought their website was down, I was wrong they just change their URL. Their new webpage is http://www.wenxianuctra.com. They only take western union, bank transfer or money gram. Like I said before the correspondence with this company is great until they have your money and then you cannot get a hold of them. STAY AWAY.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default They have another web sight

I think im in the middle of something bigger then a small one person scam. I just found another sight selling the same stuff with the same prices and with the same contact person also using western union and bank transfers only for payments of there goods. the new URL is www.valeogc.com

The more I try to dig into this the more confusing its starting to get. I might have just gave up on it but $480 is a lot of money in my book. It least for me.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Domains and hosting is pretty cheap nowadays. With what they got from you alone they could put up ten more sites for 30 days.
Sorry for your loss though. Not taking paypal should have been the first warning sign.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It sucks, guess that's why they call it learning. I will not do it again. LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in