Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support

Old 12-19-2016, 09:38 PM   #1
aziz76
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Bump Controller Feature Request

I currently run 2 PowerLab 8 chargers connected to a bump controller. I have also just purchased a Dual PowerLab 8 and a second bump controller for use exclusively at the field and the first set would live at home.

So in this situation, so make sure my battery history is complete, I would need to move my tablet between the car and home for every time I charge in either location.

It would be great if the CCS stored the history on a cloud based service like google drive or iCloud so that moving the tablet wouldn't be necessary and all charging history would be centralized in one place per user.

JETI DC-24
aziz76 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
RevoKelly
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziz76 View Post
I currently run 2 PowerLab 8 chargers connected to a bump controller. I have also just purchased a Dual PowerLab 8 and a second bump controller for use exclusively at the field and the first set would live at home.

So in this situation, so make sure my battery history is complete, I would need to move my tablet between the car and home for every time I charge in either location.

It would be great if the CCS stored the history on a cloud based service like google drive or iCloud so that moving the tablet wouldn't be necessary and all charging history would be centralized in one place per user.
Already in the plans for 2017
RevoKelly is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:36 PM   #3
aziz76
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Awesome!

JETI DC-24
aziz76 is offline        Reply With Quote