Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2017, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Survey from Revolectrix

Help us by completing a brief survey and become eligible for prizes from Revolectrix!

http://www.revolectrix.com/new_appli...t01.20.17.html

Thanks,
Jamie Marks
REVO USA
Jamie Marks is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2017, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Marks View Post
Help us by completing a brief survey and become eligible for prizes from Revolectrix!

http://www.revolectrix.com/new_appli...t01.20.17.html

Thanks,
Jamie Marks
REVO USA
Done, I found it a little confusing at the end.........for me to replace my DPL8 and my PL8 it would required to have some advancements, like higher voltage input for the PL8, higher discharge rate for either of them...thing of that nature, having the bump instead of the screen has no improvement over what I already have.....chargers, PS and Bump under the deck, probably not what your looking for.....
Revolectrix/MeanWell PS, DPL8, PL8, 2x XP10 and Bump Contr's.
Dansy is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2017, 08:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

FYI - the proposed PowerLab 8 Touch (single and dual) would support 48v just like existing DPL8.
RevoKelly is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Done. I agree with the above.

This would be an adjunct to my current setup rather than a replacement.

I also have a PL8 and DPL8. I do like the idea of a 4 channel setup for my smaller batteries.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevoKelly View Post
FYI - the proposed PowerLab 8 Touch (single and dual) would support 48v just like existing DPL8.
Sorry I was sure I saw 32v....
Old 01-21-2017, 08:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I currently use 2 PL8's together and have no plans for changing, unless it would be a substantial improvement...
Banshee # 45 700 LE and 850
jcflyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2017, 11:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansy View Post
Sorry I was sure I saw 32v....
That was for the 6S series of chargers.

Would have liked to have a general comments area in the survey. Having access to a design engineer or technician to talk with is not the most beneficial use of their time. Having someone very knowledgeable of the product typically can answer 90% of our questions. Very good Manual can answer most questions, as long as we read it. . Revokelly present on the forum, priceless.

If you do make chargers with integrated Bump Controllers, please make it a modular installation so it could be remote mounted also. One of the huge advantages to Revo charging products now is the Bump and the flexibility it gives in case design/charger placement and a major drawback still with icharger equipment.

There is two PL8s and a set of DPS1200FB power supplies mounted under the top deck.
pctomlin is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2017, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was already told about that but thank you....
Old 01-24-2017, 12:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by pctomlin View Post
That was for the 6S series of chargers.

Would have liked to have a general comments area in the survey. Having access to a design engineer or technician to talk with is not the most beneficial use of their time. Having someone very knowledgeable of the product typically can answer 90% of our questions. Very good Manual can answer most questions, as long as we read it. . Revokelly present on the forum, priceless.

If you do make chargers with integrated Bump Controllers, please make it a modular installation so it could be remote mounted also. One of the huge advantages to Revo charging products now is the Bump and the flexibility it gives in case design/charger placement and a major drawback still with icharger equipment.

There is two PL8s and a set of DPS1200FB power supplies mounted under the top deck.
The Bump Controller and current PowerLab chargers will continue on as products, so these new products are mainly targetting guys who don't need the "modular" design that gets installed in charger cases. It is meant for more convenient standalone usage.

There are some differences (like all XH connectors and a dual version of the 6S charger), but the Bump Controller will continue to get the same features/fixes/upgrades as the PowerLab Touch series of chargers, so there won't be any significant differences between the two - aside from the obvious "modular" vs "all-in-one" hardware.
Old 01-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

One thing I would like to see is a case, one that works with your controllers and has room for power supplies underneath, something that makes it easy to turn your chargers into an easy grab system for when I goto the field. Currently making up my own case, would have preferred something that makes the job easier and overall result neater...
Blade mCPX BL, nano CP S
tporter416 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2017, 01:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was going to do the survey but noticed that it was hosted by Survey Monkey. I fear that once they have my info I'll be on their mailing lists forever. If revo had done this survey in house I would have participated.

Last edited by luckyflyer; 01-24-2017 at 03:53 PM..
luckyflyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2017, 06:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter416 View Post
One thing I would like to see is a case, one that works with your controllers and has room for power supplies underneath, something that makes it easy to turn your chargers into an easy grab system for when I goto the field. Currently making up my own case, would have preferred something that makes the job easier and overall result neater...
Thats what bumpcharger.com is for ;^)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in