Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Scale Helicopters > Electronics

Electronics Electronics Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Model Sound Inc system with Th Gov settings?

Hi guys,
I am quite interested in the sound system from Model Sounds Inc. As I understand it is that there are 3 separate sounds - start up, shut down, and normal flight sound. The first two are activated by the clicker Trainer switch, and the flight sound is proportional to the Th stick movements.
I am curently flying my Tr550 AS350 in Gov mode on my Talon 90. I will soon be replacing my 3gx with a Sk720 and also using Gov settings.

My Q is - does this system work whilst using Gov settings, or does it require fixed endpoints to operate?

Joe
Farmer Joe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2014, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have re posted this into the general discussion section.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
HF Scale Support

I'm just taking a stab at that your are using the GOV setting on the ESC so this will only apply there. When you set your curve for the Talon, you will still have a Zero position on the stick in Normal mode and depending on your individual setting, will have either two or three speeds there. I think that the throttle moving (you did say that another switch gives the start-up and shutdown portion, right?) from low to any spot higher than around 25% will then give you the sounds of the engine and rotor (rotor sounds too?) in flight. I hope this helps you get it set.

Don
Keyrigger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2014, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks Keyrigger, with the info from you and mbutler I think I've got it. All I have to do now is give my heli a run with a bit more weight to see what affect it has on flight time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in