Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > DT Helicopters

DT Helicopters DT Helicopter Discussion and Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2016, 08:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good points !

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Cullen Colapietro is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2016, 01:48 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

I always wanted to get one. I have a buddy locally who has one and likes it very much. Would be a good incursion to the 500 class but even with the great deals on the classifieds still too tight a budget. Would be awesome to buy the whole lot from both guys selling and have enough spares for a while. Someone with the funds should do that.
Podcast host Skids Up
toadiscoil is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2016, 10:50 AM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

With the fall of DT I have practically stopped flying. All my DT kits and parts are for sale. Shipping to the US would probably be pretty expensive but if anyone thinks it's worth it:

https://www.rc-markt.de/kleinanzeige...e-dt-produkte/

Don't know if it's appropriate to link to my advert here, thought as nobody else really sells parts anymore it could be forgiven. If not, I will change it to "give me a pm for more info" (when a mod messages me).
JeTa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 03:55 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

I still love my two DT's.

I'm thinking through what I want to do with them.

The idea of letting folks fly them is interesting. Crashing either one creates a pool of electronics I could slap into a different 500-600.

They have brains so I can set up rescue, and buddy box or self level (the 600 is set on full time self level and tuned too.)
gunny_jeeves is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2017, 11:00 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just for grins I thought I'd post in this "inactive" forum. I still have a 520eV2 in nice shape I fly almost every time I go out. It's always been one of my top favorite flyers. After I demolished my original V1 a long time ago, I bought one of the last V2 kits and love it! I've only had one wreck with it, which wasn't too bad, and I had some parts on hand to repair it, plus some leftover V1 parts as well. I'm prepared to retire this heli when that day comes, but in the meantime it's a joy to fly.
gmann is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2017, 01:13 PM   #46 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

A lot of the DT520 pilots I know are seriously looking at the Synergy 516, including myself. It’s the first heli that has been the least bit attractive for succeeding my DT520.
TheBum is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2017, 09:02 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

That one's got my attention. You'd really only need different cyclic servos. Everything else should hopefully work. I'm also curious what MSH will come out with next. My P380 is really nice.

But... I still have a perfectly good 520. Maybe if I pile it in. I am more fearless with it than before so it's a possibility.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:04 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't know if this is a legit thing, but a couple of weeks ago I put all my DT heli's for sale. Somebody asked me what I wanted for the DT520 I still had/have new in box. Once I sent him my price he answered that he had to think about it because it was not too far off from what DT offered him.
Ofcourse this lead to questions from my side but from what he told me DT seems to sell heli's again or something like that.
It could be he was just trying to get the price down so don't get your hopes up yet.
I left DT under less pretty circumstances so I haven't actually mailed them myself to ask them whats up.

I'd suggest one of you sends them a mail to be sure.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:07 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeTa View Post
Once I sent him my price he answered that he had to think about it because it was not too far off from what DT offered him.
I'd guess he was talking about what he could have purchased one new a short while ago when they were being sold off.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

No, I sent him a series of questions and he replied that he very recently had contact with them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in