Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > HD-Helicopters - CELL 500 and HD750

HD-Helicopters - CELL 500 and HD750 HD Helicopters CELL 500 Factory Sponsored Support Forum

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By toadiscoil
  • 1 Post By Danker16
  • 1 Post By AMoulton
  • 4 Post By AMoulton

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2020, 04:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default HD still making helis

Im actually today looking to buy a german made heli. Ive looked at henseleit and minicopter but its a one month wait on production, that doesnt work for me. Since that doesnt work Im giving hd another look for the hd 700 and Im ready to buy today. Im worried about buying here cause there is no talk anywhere about hd helis anymore and the company has vanished as it seems. Can Jens or someone chime in so I can order a hd 700 today. Is hd helis still rolling out helis. Stay safe and thnaks
dbirds2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2020, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbirds2 View Post
Im actually today looking to buy a german made heli. Ive looked at henseleit and minicopter but its a one month wait on production, that doesnt work for me. Since that doesnt work Im giving hd another look for the hd 700 and Im ready to buy today. Im worried about buying here cause there is no talk anywhere about hd helis anymore and the company has vanished as it seems. Can Jens or someone chime in so I can order a hd 700 today. Is hd helis still rolling out helis. Stay safe and thnaks
check out the last post on main page in "Heli News"....I'd look for a different heli at the moment
PTFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2020, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote from FB
Quote:
Liebe Freunde und Kunden,
wir hoffen, es geht Euch alle gut und ihr seit gesund. Im Moment ist die Ausübung unseres Hobbies sehr stark eingeschränkt. Eine Normalisierung ist aktuell nicht absehbar. Deshalb muss HD Helicopters handeln.
Wir haben intern ausgiebig nach einer Lösung gesucht und sind zu folgendem Entschluss gekommen:
Wir schliessen unser Unternehmen in Deutschland und werden zum 30.04.20 auch den Webshop offline stellen.

Es wird die Marke HD Helicopters und auch die Produkte zukünftig weiterhin geben. Jedoch mit einer Unterbrechung von mehreren Monaten und unter einem neuen Team und Eigentümer. Die Marke wird in die USA umziehen. Dort wird unter Alan Moulton eine neue Firma in Arizona entstehen. Alan wird die Kits und Teile unter eigener Verantwortung weiter supporten. Auch technisch wird er weiterhin die notwendige Unterstützung von Marco bekommen. Wer einen HD700 oder 750/800 bei uns erworben hat, kennt die Bauanleitungen. Alan hat diese alleine erstellt und war in der Protoypenerprobung des 700er, 750 und 800er stets eingebunden. Daher ist die Marke bei ihm bestens aufgehoben.

Alan wird Zeit benötigen, in Arizona alles wieder auf die Beine zu stellen. Daher ist mit einer Wiederaufnahme nicht vor Januar 2021 zu rechnen.

Das gesamte HD-Team bedankt sich für 8 tolle und ereignisreiche Jahre.
Mit dem HD500 unter der Feder von Oliver Panitz hatte im Spätsommer 2012 alles begonnen. Dort wurde der Grundstein für weitere Modelle gelegt. Wir bedanken uns daher auch bei Oliver für sein langjähriges mitwirken und dem erschaffen eines so ganz anderen 500er Modelles. Danke Oli!

Besonderer Dank gilt Marco, dem technischen Entwickler des 700er und 750/800er. Er hat wahre Meisterwerke geschaffen sowie Entwicklungen und technische Zeichnungen mit außergewöhnlicher Präzision erstellt. Marco, das war grandios, einzigartig und einfach anders. Danke!

Wir hoffen, dass ihr der Marke HD Helicopters und den Modellen auch weiterhin unter Alan‘s Führung in den USA treu bleibt.

Bleibt gesund!

Viele Grüße
Jens
Old 04-22-2020, 07:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

In English (Google translation)

Dear friends and customers,
we hope you are all well and you are healthy. At the moment, our hobbies are very limited. Normalization is currently not foreseeable. That's why HD Helicopters has to act.
We searched extensively for a solution internally and came to the following decision:
We are closing our company in Germany and will also take the webshop offline on April 30th, 20.

The HD Helicopters brand and the products will continue to exist in the future. However, with a break of several months and under a new team and owner. The brand will move to the USA. A new company will be set up in Arizona under Alan Moulton. Alan will continue to support the kits and parts under his own responsibility. Technically, he will continue to receive the necessary support from Marco. Anyone who has bought an HD700 or 750/800 from us knows the building instructions. Alan created this on his own and was always involved in the prototype testing of the 700, 750 and 800. Therefore, the brand is in good hands with him.

Alan will need time to get everything back on track in Arizona. Therefore, a resumption is not expected before January 2021.

The entire HD team would like to thank you for 8 great and eventful years.
It all started in late summer 2012 with the HD500 designed by Oliver Panitz. The foundation stone for further models was laid there. We would therefore also like to thank Oliver for his many years of involvement and the creation of a completely different 500 model. Thanks Oli!

Special thanks go to Marco, the technical developer of the 700 and 750/800. He has created true masterpieces as well as developments and technical drawings with exceptional precision. Marco, that was terrific, unique and just different. Thank you!

We hope that you will stay true to the HD Helicopters brand and models under Alan's leadership in the United States.

Stay healthy!

Best wishes
Jens
trillian likes this.
Team Aeropanda / Podcast host Skids Up
toadiscoil is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2020, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Wow ... sounds like min of 8 month no parts availability until it may come up again.

Good luck Alan. Might become a tough project - hope it works out for you.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Luckily I have a stockpile of parts, so I should be fine. I rarely crash it and looking fwd to Alan taking control. It's been a bit of a pain ordering from Germany, but I bought in bulk, so I didn't have to order often. It is a great flying heli, very smooth
Old 04-23-2020, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

full support for alan here. always wanted a HD700/50 but parts coming from Europe turned me off
Bm421 likes this.

Spartan VX1n/e, Frsky RX, RT Blades MKS/BK, Hobbywing
Danker16 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2020, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker16 View Post
full support for alan here. always wanted a HD700/50 but parts coming from Europe turned me off
I understand, I already had mine with spare parts, before it all went back to Germany, so I just worked with it. It actually wasn't too bad.
Old 05-23-2020, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank You I think it is a good thing.

Alan
Bm421 likes this.
HD Helicopters Germany
AMoulton is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2020, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for that, I will have things rolling again soon.

Alan
ragge1, taoY, Bm421 and 1 others like this.
HD Helicopters Germany
AMoulton is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2020, 07:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Any news here ?

What About European users ?

Very sad about this.

Gert.
Oxy 5
soulman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2020, 06:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

wondering the same here
Ken Here is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoulton View Post

Alan
I hope you can get the brand back on the map.
I know it takes time and money. But the HD502 is such a nice heli. A couple of modifications and its superb!

Old 03-28-2021, 10:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Any news for this heli brand ?
Old 04-01-2021, 12:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragge1 View Post
Any news for this heli brand ?
I haven't heard any news and haven't poked at Allen to see what the status was. The last I heard was Covid jacked the process up. I have enough spares to last me a while and would love to see the brand reopen.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoulton View Post

Alan
Update?

Old 05-20-2021, 09:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

So RJX hobby keeps posting pictures and clearly shows parts from an HD502.

Did RJX make the HD after all or did they take up production for its USA re-release?

Is this why this "made in germany" heli seemed to have failed?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210520-224958_Facebook_1621565541181.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	918183   Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_Screenshot_20210427-184127_Facebook_1621565598897.jpeg
Views:	75
Size:	481.6 KB
ID:	918187  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in