Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #161 (permalink)
Registered Users

Im just using the align grey mount on a KDE anti-rotation bracket. Align 3g v3. Working very good so far!
quattros4 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #162 (permalink)
Registered Users

My LHS don't have any metal anti vibration plate....For the quick fix...can I use coin quarter? Have any one try that? What's the difference? I have Align blue gel and M3 4010..tape.. going to try the coin in between them.
turbokimmees is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2011, 08:19 AM   #163 (permalink)
Registered Users

Angry noob to align 3g heli is unflyable

ok guys. ive read and read and im using the 3m grey tape from walmart. i use it on everything. just got my b400 fully built. have the tarot head and align 3g on it. goes ape sh#* when i try to take off. cant even fly the dang think. had 1 layer then 2 then 3 then back to 1 layer of tape. i have went thru the setup over and over. it hasthe gel mod done to sensor. im close to oulling this 3g crap off and chunking it. i fly other fbl helis and never have any probs with them. i need help. where do i turn. i dont know what im doing wrong and im the only heli pilot here. my gains are at 12:00 pos.swash is 65% pit is 67% tx is a 9303
crash8384 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 03:42 AM   #164 (permalink)
Registered Users

where have you mounted the 3G and what heli?
Lighty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #165 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry to bring back a thread from the dead but mounting tape to use on electric vs nitro are 2 completely different things.I here a lot of strapping but its not to make sure the gyro comes flying off its to pute some preasure on a gyro thats mounted with softer tape as if it were in a nitro bird.I can use 3m on an electric all day but pute that in a nitro and vibes are so bad it may screw something up or damage the gyro itself after a while.Not to mension hard take offs twitchy servos and just crazy drifting porblems.On a nitro the vibes are bad enouph you loose screws if there not threadlocked and even then you may loose a couple

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in