Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Master CP

Master CP Walkera Master CP Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2015, 08:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Which servo is which PLEASE HELP!

I just received metal geared servos in the mail and installed them. Now, the heli just flips to the right. When checking the Deviation settings that I downloaded, it has the servos listed as #s 1,2, and 3.
Can anyone please tell me which servo is the aileron servo, the elevation servo and the pitch servo?

It really sucks that there is no support whatsoever for these helis, if I could ever figure mine out, I would make videos for support, but I ordered a pack of connectors, all of them are different lengths, and I don't think two of them are the same length, assuming you want the same length for each servo, etc.
keithgordon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2015, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Keithgordon
On the CP with the AX2367 H-D ( fittings to the rear)
Looking from the back of the heli RH side Eli next across Ali ( Ali is the LHS servo from the back) third servo connection is the pit ( which is back RH side)
Hope this helps
Cheers watho
watho 46 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2015, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for the replies, I searched endlessly to no avail. I hate that there is no support for the walkeras, and the manual is a joke....

I appreciate the replies, I would not have found it any other way, now if I could just get this thing adjusted properly, I might be able to fly it. I've had it for a month now, and using the factory defaults, it stripped all the servos on the first flight. That isn't very encouraging
keithgordon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2015, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithgordon View Post
Thanks for the replies, I searched endlessly to no avail. I hate that there is no support for the walkeras, and the manual is a joke....

I appreciate the replies, I would not have found it any other way, now if I could just get this thing adjusted properly, I might be able to fly it. I've had it for a month now, and using the factory defaults, it stripped all the servos on the first flight. That isn't very encouraging
Hi Keith
I feel your pain
My first cp heli was the Master CP and I did have a lot of crashes
There is a lot on YouTube just keep searching ,even look at the way any of the heli's are setup
(remove blades for safety ) OR UNPLUG THE MOTOR
mid stick (throttle) servo arms at 90* ,level swash plate and then adjust so you have zero pitch
So what I'm saying is work from your servo arms up to your blade grips ( bottom to top)
You could also help your self with softer pitch and throttle curves
Pitch curves 30% 40% 50% 75% 100%
Throttle curves 0% 25% 50% 75% 100% or as close to linear 0 to 100

Hope this helps , just keep posting I get here from time to time and will be more than happy to help where I can
I'm no expert but have taut myself lots in the past 3 years in this hobby
A lot of it has come from the folks here on HF
cheers watho
watho 46 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in