Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room

Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room - Tips and how-To Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 02:15 AM   #101 (permalink)
Registered Users

What a bunch of B.S, This hobby is about having fun and helping others not a freaking pissing contest about who sets up a heli better then the other. Bob doesn't have to do this videos but he takes the time out of his life to do them so that it will help other learn and become more involved in the forums. Why don't you jackasses start doing setup videos or adding positve inputs to the forum. I don't understand why it is so hard for people the remeber that this hobby is about fun and helping others out.
idigrc2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finless View Post
Jetleaf.... Are you saying that in the end Kyle's helis and mine are the same machine? Yes I went on a Tyrade BECAUSE something is BS here!

You my friend are NOT asking the right questions! You should be asking WHY and not pointing fingers!

Yes I am on a tyrade because there are some truths NOT being said here and that I am sure of! I pulled my videos for a reason! I will NOT deceive people that trust me and until I know what the hell is going on and WHY I have a huge difference in performance between my STOCK setup and Ray's.... I am simply going to STAY on a tyrade.....

Got it? Pretty simple.....

Bob
the answer is easy. i told you before, it is not set up right. no one said you were stupid, or had bad parts, or called you a liar or a cheat. i simply stated a fact. then you called me a hater, and ray a liar. that is bs. that is also a personal attack, and you should be banned by your own rules.
unklebuck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 02:31 AM   #103 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

More Buzzkill BS...

GUYS I want this ALL to come out! I want you ALL to know the TRUTH. There is only a FEW people that hide it from you.

Again this PM from a friend shows what I mean.

Dear Bob,

You'd like it to end. Your threats, PMs, e-mails, phone calls (none to me btw, you dont have the balls even though Will asked for my number and I know you have it) are all on record. The e-mails to vendors, the PMs to other people, the threats to the ******* guys all the back ground shit you pull is coming soon buddy. Unlike you I have the money and the balls to follow up my statements. Threaten to sue me? Well you'll be getting a taste of your own medicine.

I'll give you my number.
I'll give you my address.

He'll I'll pay for your flight here.

I called Buzzkill out here when he threatened to POST my PMs. He did not! Now he likes to tell me he has ALL my threats and other BS that HE SAYS he has but in the end.... HE DOES NOT...

I ASKED HIM TO POST THE TRUTH!

I want all this out in the open for ALL TO SEE..... If he has something like he says he has, I WANT IT OUT IN THE OPEN!

I have nothing to hide! But he likes to run around in "dark corners" and tell people he has all this STUFF on me... I can tell you... IT IS BS...

I WANT IT OUT NOW! I am willing and ready for all of you to READ what he thinks he has and now if he does not post it, You will see he is a LIAR!

TIME TO PONEY UP BUZZKILL... I am tired of the BS, threats, and lies buddy...

POST IT NOW! and let the truth be known!

Bob

P.S... this is the group and the person that has caused me to pull my videos guys. When all this SHAKES OUT.... I will post my videos again.
I am TIRED of being attacked by ass holes and wanabees from this group..... Time to make a stand...Sorry you all had to be part of this, but after 4 years of videos, I feel I have the right to take a stand when I am attacked to NO END like these pricks have!

I hope you all understand and I WANT this in public for all to see WHO is the ass wipe!

POST AWAY BUZZDICK! I am dieing to see all this "stuff" you have on me!

Bob
Finless is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 02:31 AM   #104 (permalink)
Registered Users

Fine Bob it's not your setup. Whatever. Maybe it's your piloting? You admitted in your flight review that the 200 takes some getting used to.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #105 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finless View Post
More Buzzkill BS...

GUYS I want this ALL to come out! I want you ALL to know the TRUTH. There is only a FEW people that hide it from you.

Again this PM from a friend shows what I mean.

Dear Bob,

You'd like it to end. Your threats, PMs, e-mails, phone calls (none to me btw, you dont have the balls even though Will asked for my number and I know you have it) are all on record. The e-mails to vendors, the PMs to other people, the threats to the ******* guys all the back ground shit you pull is coming soon buddy. Unlike you I have the money and the balls to follow up my statements. Threaten to sue me? Well you'll be getting a taste of your own medicine.

I'll give you my number.
I'll give you my address.

He'll I'll pay for your flight here.

I called Buzzkill out here when he threatened to POST my PMs. He did not! Now he likes to tell me he has ALL my threats and other BS that HE SAYS he has but in the end.... HE DOES NOT...

I ASKED HIM TO POST THE TRUTH!

I want all this out in the open for ALL TO SEE..... If he has something like he says he has, I WANT IT OUT IN THE OPEN!

I have nothing to hide! But he likes to run around in "dark corners" and tell people he has all this STUFF on me... I can tell you... IT IS BS...

I WANT IT OUT NOW! I am willing and ready for all of you to READ what he thinks he has and now if he does not post it, You will see he is a LIAR!

TIME TO PONEY UP BUZZKILL... I am tired of the BS, threats, and lies buddy...

POST IT NOW! and let the truth be known!

Bob

P.S... this is the group and the person that has caused me to pull my videos guys. When all this SHAKES OUT.... I will post my videos again.
I am TIRED of being attacked by ass holes and wanabees from this group..... Time to make a stand...Sorry you all had to be part of this, but after 4 years of videos, I feel I have the right to take a stand when I am attacked to NO END like these pricks have!

I hope you all understand and I WANT this in public for all to see WHO is the ass wipe!

POST AWAY BUZZDICK! I am dieing to see all this "stuff" you have on me!

Bob

Kind of hard for him to post anything Bob, since you had him banned.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:45 AM   #106 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

BTW buzzkill... I don't own helifreak, am not part of the business of helifreak and thus for that reason I want to show others the LIE! Show me a post or Email where I PERSONALLY have ever threatened you of a a law suit?

DUDE you are a LIER and a SCAMMER... And I want the TRUTH to be told now! I want you to show EVERYTHING you have on me!

In the end while I know Will James and he is my BEST friend, I have NOTHING business wise to do with HF. As much as you would LIKE that to be true, it's a simple fact jack! You are just misinformed and telling people lies!

Time for you to get a TASTE of MY public reality!

NOW! You ASS WIPE... Freakin spill the beans you think you have on me and lets get it freakin over with!

Bob
Old 01-08-2009, 02:45 AM   #107 (permalink)
Aox
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Look, I don't know how Bob set up the throttle curves or ESC throttle endpoints or anything, but I flew the same Gaui. It didn't have the oomph of Fireup's Trex250, plain and simple. I wish I could say I know 100 percent that the heli was set up correctly, but I can't because I'm not sure. I know Bob has set up more than his fair share of flying models, helis or otherwise, and isn't likely to mis-steps. Also, he's very passionate about his hobby, and takes a lot of his own personal time to make videos to help others. I don't see him show up at the field with tons of new toys, he makes videos of things for people, then flies his same 600 and 700 every time I see him. It's not like he's in this for material profit. So all I can be for Bob is a character witness, as he's my friend, and I'm a better person for his friendship. If that makes me a "butt buddy" of Bob's, then so be it, whatever.

Bob, I think you may have been a little hasty with your replies to the questions. I don't think anyone was trying to call you out as an idiot at all, at least that was my take. We all make mistakes from time to time, and if we consider ourselves top notch, and perfection personified, then we truly are denying ourselves an opportunity to learn. However, I wish someone would have told you that directly, because that's what friends do, instead of all this freakin board drama with HF and RR. I have a huge ego myself when it comes to computer troubleshooting and networking. I consider myself one of the best network architects, network troubleshooter, and systems engineer ever. That comes from a lifetime of singular dedication to my art and true passion, which is computers. If I'm questioned, I have to put some serious dampers on myself, because while I know I'm usually right, I'm not always right.

People are imperfect by nature, and make mistakes. Maybe Bob has had someone on his ass constantly for something, and he had to sneak in the filming when he could. Maybe he's sick right now, and just reacting from a bad state of mind. We don't know.

However, I do know this, the posting of this thread on RR was damn petty, and equally as petty as anything Bob stated in his passionate reaction. Calling him out as an ass, or whatever, is just as stupid and lame as anything he did in this thread.

Am I biased, yes, because Bob is my friend, but that's how I see it as objectively as I can.

And remember kids, fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still freakin retarded.

-Aox
AMA #902257 - Team Mysterious Raccoon (Yoyo)
Helifreak, Yoyofreak, Network/Systems Engineer, Musician, Deadhead
~~~~~~ Aox - The "A" is Silent! ~~~~~~
Aox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 02:55 AM   #108 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetleaf View Post
Kind of hard for him to post anything Bob, since you had him banned.

I DID NOT ban him damn it!

You Jetleaf are like the other G200 users are making accusations that in the end is STUPID! Go into his profile and you will see my name had NOTHING to do with his infractions or bans...

Jetleaf, Why do you accuse me of something I did not do?

This is why I am going off tonight! I am SO tired of the Gaui BS from you all that it really makes me sick!

I know Jetleaf that you are part of that "thing" that went on but you have been a good Helifreal person. Please... take sides on this if you want but MAKE Buzzkill SHOW you the truth! I know in the end you will find you have been mislead! WHY? Because he CANT show you I am the devil he proclaims me to be!

I am TIRED of all this and I WANT it out in public! I want people to KNOW what I said and WHEN so buzzDICK has nothing against me anymore. LET IT OUT!

You have to agree this is the ONLY way things can proceed and grow.... Think about that!

Bob
Old 01-08-2009, 03:17 AM   #109 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I hate seeing the vids come down Bob ,they were a help to any new 200 flier and as such really should stay up IMHO.While I do understand that some tempers have flared the new guys you do these vids for shouldnt suffer for it.
2HDX300's
3 gaui200's
aristo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 03:20 AM   #110 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey man I just want to fly helis. Let's just be civil, talk about helis in a respectable manner and not be so thin skinned that we can't take a little constructive criticism. I agree with your buddy Aox let's not be retards it's just to easy and I'm afraid I might just excel at it.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:26 AM   #111 (permalink)

i'm out of here.
unklebuck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #112 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i cannot believe what i just read......

Aox said it right..

And remember kids, fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still freakin retarded.

-Aox

what did your mom tell you? if you don't have anything nice to say.... just dont say it...

everyone's eyes and ears have been hurt here...

Trex 450 SE hs5065mg's, 9257, scorp -8, mini Vbar
Trex 450 SA grey metal in a MD500E fuse hs65mg's, 2100, 3100, scorp -8
azdan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #113 (permalink)
Registered Users

With the stable setup you ran, there's no way the heli can fly aggressively.
Just because you can't get yours to work right doesn't mean everyone else is lying!

This tiny heli won't perform with flybar weights and 12 deg on plastic blades.
I believe Ray runs 9 deg with 200 woodies. Throttle curve is at 100%
More isn't always better...

Ray is a close friend of mine. He is one of the most honest people I know.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #114 (permalink)
Registered Users

I ALSO can't believe what I read this morning....

further ...seeing that Bob pulled his videos....
Old 01-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #115 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It saddens me to see this sort of behaviour from grown men, comrades , friends , call them what you will. It's not what it should be like.. I think a few apologies would be in order
jimgrant is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #116 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hi, if I were the administrator, I would clear everything that was said the last hours to protect the HF forum.
Is this how grownup men behave ?, I dont think so. This should be a hobby and should make fun, since you use your spare time.
Please Bob put your videos back up, for all of those people out there, like myself, to enjoy and learn something about helis. You are to mature to get attacked by such comments.
And by the way, let ather poeple have their opinion, its their right.
Fuji is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #117 (permalink)

Bob, thanks a lot for the videos, I'm a big fan of these and the others you have done.

I'm kinda shocked and confused at your replies though... I hope you separate this with whatever disagreement you have with other people.

UncleBuck, you've been very helpful in the 200 forum. I hope you stick around.
toxictoad is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #118 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfair View Post
With the stable setup you ran, there's no way the heli can fly aggressively.
Just because you can't get yours to work right doesn't mean everyone else is lying!

This tiny heli won't perform with flybar weights and 12 deg on plastic blades.
I believe Ray runs 9 deg with 200 woodies. Throttle curve is at 100%
More isn't always better...

Ray is a close friend of mine. He is one of the most honest people I know.
OK lets get the setup straight.
1) The video was shot with FIBER glass blades not plastic. When did I say they were plastic. Tried the woods first and it was even mushier on pitch.
2) 100% flat throttle curve
3) 12/12 pitch but lets get this right. Doesn't matter if I am not using it!
4) Speed control setup for Heli mode NO GOV

Now there is no way weights or not I can get that kind of head speed that Kyle got. So this "setup problem" Unklebuck keeps referring to is BS. Either they are using different packs than the Gaui packs I got, Different motor, or a different pinion PERIOD. This setup problem crap is some lame excuse. SOMETHING is different in my out of the box experience yet you all wont believe it.

The truth is out there and I am going to find out what it is. Until then everything else is BS.

Bob
Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #119 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

is it possible you got a duff battery? this heli needs at least a 20C battery to perform.

try these.
http://www.helidirect.com/product_in...oducts_id=7739

i was going to watch the flight video........but it disappeared........
Trex 450 SE hs5065mg's, 9257, scorp -8, mini Vbar
Trex 450 SA grey metal in a MD500E fuse hs65mg's, 2100, 3100, scorp -8
azdan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #120 (permalink)
Registered Users

For what it's worth Bob - I'm with you re the power..

I've had a V1 ep200sd for a few months now and even running 100% flat - don't get the power the other's get...
Mine could possibly be battery related - not sure but from memory I think you were supplied with the gaui batteries that I've heard are not real good either - could be part of the problem if you did...

@BOB - I've run my own forums (not heli related) for a few years and no matter how you try to please people there are always some with a better answer or know more but never really produce the goods... As they say - words are cheap and anyone can say anything they like - but wheter it's the truth or not is another thing! You know - people can be the toughest dudes in the world behind a keyboard... At the end of the day, I don't know you personally so I can't say you're the angel or the devil - but one thing is for sure.... your work and efforts have helped so many people out it's just not funny and the wowsers out there can only dream to come close..

So my take is try your best to ignore them and get onto what you do best here...

Like you said - at the end of the day - people will remember you for all the good work you've done not this little spit.... don't worry about it, some people will never be happy..

To the other's out there - try holding your tounges a bit - I'm not saying Bob's wright or wrong... but even if he were wrong (for arguement's sake) - don't you think you could be big enough to hold back in lieu of all the fantastic work he's done for the hobby???

Hmmm - if you are all the intellectual big men you are - then that's proven by letting things slide - not by bickering back...

Would you condemn someone for a few slips (not saying bob slipped - just hyperthetical) and ignore all the past and present great work they have done ? Well you would if you're not a frigging real man, just some weasel behind a keyboard..

I'ts tougher to bite your tounge than to speak out!

Bob - pls put your vids back (not for me as I managed to grab copies) but for everyone else... don't let a handfull of people ruin it for the majority...

@ the MODS - I agree with Fuji previously... I'd just wipe everything in this post from just after the last vid posting by bob and let people regain their composure and if the BS starts flying again, just ban them!

By BS I mean non-constructive comments... anyone is allowed to say they disagree - but back it up with some settings or something and not reference to someone else's stuff...
DX7 Mode-1 | 450 pro 6s | 450 pro | Schweizer 300C Gasser Scale | T-Rex550e | Aeolus 50 | HeliX T-Rex700 fbl Gasser | HWC600 Gasser | Henseleit MPXLe | Henseleit 3DNT | Suzi-Janis 700 | Gaui NX4 | Gaui X5 | Blade 350QX
jockstrap is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in