Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MSH Protos

MSH Protos MSH Protos Helicopter Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #81 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks Corrado for the pics of the show! your booth looks awsome! I wish I could have gone.
The new Mini Protos looks promising, the two things on my wish list for the production version is a plastic frame version and the landing gear to look more like its big brother. The Align style landing gear just doesn't look right.
jdanks is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #82 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow !!!
To say that what has just gone on here lacks class would kinda indicate that it had some to begin with. I applaud the guys that stood up and said they didn't like it.
I hope Corrado comes back and keeps us informed on this little heli.
Just kinda demonstrates why more designers/ builders don't show up. to field questions about there products. This forum has some of the BEST information available. I can't understand why anyone would abuse this resource or the people who take their valuable time to help us with vids and answering questions. They help us $ave time and money. Why would anyone mess that up for those of us that appreciate
what goes on here?
I apologize for the short rant

Randyr

Last edited by Radiophlyer; 02-13-2010 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: typos
Radiophlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #83 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Please release a fbl kit or head from day one for the flybarless people, thanks.
I second this one!!
David
Old 02-14-2010, 10:37 PM   #84 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

After maidening my Protos 500 after 2 months of heli flying in 20-30 mph winds, below freezing temps, accidental negative expo on all surfaces, and the blades on backwards.

I'm convinced these things rock. Despite all that once I fixed these problems sans weather the thing flew like a champ.
Blade 130X
drdispatch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2010, 06:00 AM   #85 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Kittens defuse tense situations like nothing else on Earth.

The one on top looks like the picture of calm but is actually very demanding. He's a bit of a fan of MSH and really wants to pick one of these little birds but he's only a kitten so he doesn't get much spending money, just what he can find down the back of the sofa.

As such our little kitten friend wants to pick up a few bits part by part over the next few months.

He's assuming that any of the 65mg size servos will fit because of the adjustability of the servo frames on the OG Protos, he's also assuming that the mini-P will be released with a similar strategy as the OG-P, i.e. kit with blades, kit with motor and blades, kit with motor, ESC and blades.

He's curious however to know roughly what spec power system the heli is designed around.

Help a cute lil kitten out!

- Click here to view my RC Flight Log -
ted_wears_a_hat is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #86 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yah - what of the power system?

I wonder how far off these are. I would love to get one in the air by summer.
Blade 130X
drdispatch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 11:24 AM   #87 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lightbulb

I don't get the idea of bringing a smaller 450 size while the 500 is a beast I own one. Let's give trex 600 or bigger, raptor 50 or bigger some good competition and bring out at least a 50 size heli on the market. That would make a lot of people happier than the 450 or smaller !
Old 06-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #88 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, if the Protos 450 is a resilient and agile as the 500 I'll be very interested, as long as the parts are cheap enough.

Whack on some cheap blades, i.e. not SAB and it's make an awesome learning machine.

The great thing about 450 sized blades - 325's - is there mass cheap availibility.

I currently use my T450 for orentation practice as crash costs are uber cheap so you gain a lot of confidence to try things outside your comfort zone. Cost is such a mental factor.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #89 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It all bounces back to the old tale :

You can please some of the poeple some of the time, but you cant please all of the people all of the time -------

I myself absolutely love my 500 and cannot wait to ge tmy hands onthe 450 -- put me on a earlybird list or prepay plan somewhere hehehe --

Corrado man great to see you in and out, hope the toyfair goes well and fun. Then get back to work hehehehe

Markus
dizzymarkus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in