Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HumanYeung
  • 2 Post By Paul_F

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2020, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Helis helis helis

What is the closest blade heli to the 130x in size?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
derrickfosgate is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2020, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Helis helis helis

If you want exact match it should be 130S, but itís discontinued.

Now Blade will have either mCPX BL2 (smaller) or 150S/Fusion 180 (larger) in her lineup for you.

PS: per my understanding mCPXBL2 use the same 2S lipo as 130X while 130S/150S/fusion 180 are 3S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
derrickfosgate likes this.
HumanYeung is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2020, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanYeung View Post
If you want exact match it should be 130S, but itís discontinued.

Now Blade will have either mCPX BL2 (smaller) or 150S/Fusion 180 (larger) in her lineup for you.

PS: per my understanding mCPXBL2 use the same 2S lipo as 130X while 130S/150S/fusion 180 are 3S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the 150s. Just thinkin about something smaller but not as small as the mcpx bl2

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
derrickfosgate is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Helios helis

What about a align trex 150x?
derrickfosgate and Indokast like this.
Paul_F is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2020, 11:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

The Blade Fusion 180 is 4s 400-500mah.

The Align Trex150x is 2s.
Walkera Devo 10/DeviationTX (12CH DSMx & telemetry)...Ex-DX8...Blade 4503D...Walkera V120D02s...XK K110...Blade 200QX quad...Ex-NanoCPX...Ex-120SR...StrykerQ (LEDs, M2 tuning)...Ex-MPX EGP...PPZ P51-D...PZ Wildcat (searching fuselage-firewall)
Thomas.Heiss is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2020, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

There are 2 helis whose size are in between the mCPX Bl2 and 150S and which can take a Spektrum satellite.

https://www.banggood.com/XK-K130-2_4...l?rmmds=search

https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E16...r_warehouse=CN

I won't recommend the XK K130 because I have had a lot of problems with it, in particular the electronics. It may be worth waiting for review on the Eachine E160
zadaw is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2020, 06:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Looks like that the Eachine E160 is using the same (double board stacking + soldering) concept to connect the ESC to a RX and to put the gyro board (with the sensor) into a plastic (red/black) plastic board on top of the RX???

I had seen the board stacking solution from Align on the Trex150 DFC (the previous model, not from the 150X) and way too many single cables to the two BL motors for each phase.

Why isn't it possible just to connect an ESC plug and play with cables to a receiver/FBL board?
Then a consumer at least would have the chance to change eletronic boards separately if a crash may require this.

Personally I do not see me capable of desoldering and resoldering all the ESC->RX board connectors when I have to change one board (or two boards) like when there are 4-6 attachment pads (or are there only two)?!

No, I do not have not any experience with the K120 or K130 or E160 so I can only make my judgements seeing those uploaded product pictures.

Why is Eachine not changing this old K130 concept for the better, like an easier swappable solution?
Or do they?
Looks like the top board is screwed onto the main frame?!?
Will this work (for the top RX/FBL and the bottom ESC board? What about crashes? Will this be fine or will those screw mounts easily break out or can you damage your boards?
Walkera Devo 10/DeviationTX (12CH DSMx & telemetry)...Ex-DX8...Blade 4503D...Walkera V120D02s...XK K110...Blade 200QX quad...Ex-NanoCPX...Ex-120SR...StrykerQ (LEDs, M2 tuning)...Ex-MPX EGP...PPZ P51-D...PZ Wildcat (searching fuselage-firewall)
Old 06-01-2020, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

It is possible to buy the FBL and ESC units separately for the XK K130. It is a matter of plug and play and no soldering is required. Still I had a lot of problems with the electronics, in particular the ESC, servos and tail motor. Otherwise the air frame is OK.

The problem with the new Eachine E160 is its high price. For a little more, you can buy the well tried and tested 150 S.

Last edited by zadaw; 06-01-2020 at 12:45 PM..
zadaw is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hmm, maybe you have to see how the ESC and receiver + top plates are mounted on the frame and connected together.

But my LHS which is only 3km away from me does not want to directly jump onto those China heli trains anymore....only 1-2 HH Blade helis like 150s, 230s V2 are on the shelf and I once saw the Fusion 270 and Fusion 180 (one single BNF heli).

So in the forseeable future I won't be able to touch any of those helis.

Why don't HH come out with a 230s V2 version with a carbon frame?
Wasn't this the case with the 250CFX which is discontinued? There were some issues, right?

Doesn't the 150s has a carbon fibre frame from the 180CFX?
How thick are the carbon plates? 1,5mm? Doesn the newer Buddy 380 have 1,5mm CF side plates?

I guess I would prefer this over plastic frames where the board mounts can potentially break too easy.

Hmm, why would I want to get a 130er heli 2s size where the main frame is made of plastic?
I also moved away from the Walkera V120d02s plastic main frame to the Xtreme production carbon frame; the mountable receiver plate is also a bit bigger on it so it hopefully will be easier for me to install another FBL unit.
But the original Walkera plastic frame has IMHO the more clever solution how to plug the tail into (TT drive gear) from the bottom (you can slip a bit the main gear up when you loosen screws).
Looking at my V120 I get the impression that I better NEVER ever crash it as the heck (middle) gear is round very fast.

Too bad that Walkera currently does not manufacture the WK 02-1 cyclic servos, for whatever silly reason.

My XK K110 with tail K120 prop frequently screams so much in the air.
I gets on my nerves a little bit...but it still is acceptable.

2 days ago it was very windy and the preparations (charging 5 lipos, heating them for 45-90 minutes, charging 1s lipo for the external Robbe S-FHSS module) were too much so I tried my luck and still wanted to fly it even I was almost blown away by the wind.

Hard to imagine how any of those K130 / E160 / 150s will scream with their motor tail.

How is the OMP M2 motor tail? Quite load?

Well, those helis are all a bit more expensive....

-----------

I almost lost my K110 in the green field (higher grass) two days ago when the crappy blue Goo lipo bogged and LVC turned off power. I had to search for 75 minutes.

Can't understand what is all about the limited S-FHSS Futaba protocol which does not offer telemetry and lipo voltage?!?!?
Instead we really need something better like Bayang or something like this (which chip supports telemetry according to Silverware/NFE).

I have seen that the brand new 120S2 FP heli finally supports lipo voltage monitoring.
It has been years that this was possible on Walkera FBL/RX units and I can't understand why XK does not try to support it.

..(...)..

This is the reason why I now want to enable the load motor beacon interval beeps in the ESC by BLHeli but the 4 solder pads are soo tiny on this smaller ESC (I have the bigger 2s ESC on the V120d02s) that I am afraid to overheat the board when I solder three cables to it and maybe to fry small SMD electronics which lives around the solder pads.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in