Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Cause for negative feedback?

So I traded someone from these forums sk540 and a quantum motor for a go pro 2 with lcd backpack. I shipped out immediately on friday may 18th and the product arrived to his residence the following monday. So the guy claims he will ship out that monday. So I patiently wait as i know i should in fact get it by wedenesday. So after constant pming (I know he is online) he finally responds back and says I'll have it soon. So the next friday comes along 5/25 and still no camera. So I pm him asking whats up. So he claims his wife lied about shipping the item on tuesday and it actually went out on friday. So as expected I get the camera on Monday 5/28. But, the SD card was missing (8GB class 10). So i pm him and he says oh crap it was in the family camera and he will ship out tommorow (great.. that means friday again in his vocabulary). So knowing it takes only 2 days to arrive, it is now over a week and I still have no SD card. So I pm him yesterday and again today and I get no response, and the mail man came just now and still no card. So I just flat out told him either send me 30 via paypal or get negative feedback. Justified or no? Plus he has been posting lots of stuff on sale here asking to send as gift for a discounted price. If this had been a regular paypal transaction then i would have disputed it long ago, but it was a trade.

RIP Roman Pirozek Jr. 1/11/94 - 9/5/2013
johnjonfenomenon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Heck yea its justified. If i was in your position, i would have already left it. Poor/inconsistent feedback and communication. Couldnt get the item right the first time it was suppose to be shipped out, yup. I would have left it and not even thought twice. I normally dont trade for reasons such as this. If no money or loss of money could potentially come or be loss, people seem to act differently.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I agree. If it were me at this point I would just go ahead leave the negative feedback and go and purchase a new SD card, they can be purchased pretty cheap these days online and at local retailers.
nynextel88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Negative feedback left. FYI member is chiefs_nut_58. He has a bunch of stuff for sale on here so buy and trade at your own risk. I sent him mulitple pm's today in order to make things right, and he is on throughout the day, so there is no excuse for not trying to communicate back to me. Maybe he can have some dignity and reply.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

added to my personal badguy list..

and yes you were 500% justified.

I'm not nearly as patient as you.

CeeveeSiN is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

So he finally replies back and says he shipped.. But then he reads my message about giving him the ultimatum of 30 dollar credit or sending out. His orignal excuse was his wife is filtering his hf account so he was not getting my messages.

so he replies with this..

"dude i got the messange with the ultimatum in it and would rather take the feedback. that was a total dick move aspecially when the card has shipped. ah well i called the post office and they still had it.

have a nice life"

This essentially means he aint shipping out what he advertised.

Hope nobody deals with this guy here ever again.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

large sigh..............

i am at fault for not shipping the sd card and i admit that. if u wanna consider me a "bad guy" thats ok but i would like to say there are only two things im at fault for:

the sd card
and getting married.

and just to make me feel better i will ship the sd card n e ways hell with it. just wish i could have done better for ya what else can i do to make it up to ya?? i do feel really bad but would never give a fellow freak an ultimatum as i know other circumstances may be at hand. on my end i work 12-14 hours a day and have no time to get to the post office and no body to make sure things get done right.

either or i know im still at fault here.
CHIEF-X is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Your on the forums all day.. My ultimatum was to please reply back. If you see someone's profile as active and you are trying to communicate with him especially over a deal gone sour, then I would immediately be replying to make things right. But what message does that send to me the buyer.. "Im ignoring you" Wouldn't that tick you off? of course that would tick me off.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

we traded stuff no purchase was involved. and im not on the forums all day its my homepage and the kids are always on the computer. you really need to consider other circumstances. you must be young or something. its all good but like i said consider other people when fireing shots you cant take back or it will bite ya later bro.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

aside from that i wouldnt leave bad feedback over a 20 dollar sd card on a 400 dollar deal. i mean seriously wtf??
Old 06-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

If that was the case and you had issues sending it, then you should have just made right in the first place and credited it. But when you have me play waiting games on your words of shipping it out "tommorow" then to me thats just nonesense. You have time to check on posts throughout the day, but fail to keep me informed and lie about when you send stuff. to me the SD card is the least of my concern like you said it was only 20 bucks or whatever the value was. The thing that pissed me off is hanging on your words that you shipped when you in fact did not. If that was the case the least you could have done was truthfully tell me that you were having issues shipping. So thats where the negative FB came from and I believe I was justified in doing so. So quit whinning and complainiing about it, suck it up and learn to keep your words and treat the members here with respect when doing trades. You've had plenty of times to make right. Heck man, I did not earn 48 point fb record with a 100% rating by acting like you did on this trade.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

lol ya wanna talk about communication. the only thing got from u was "you will have it soon" no tracking or anything heck at least i did u the favor telling u there was no tracking and that i did ship. if u ask me thats the same thing u got from me. and far as wineing i didnt start the thread. and the feedback will not hurt me on runryder witch is where i will go from now on.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

plus paypal gives you longer to ship the 6 days in between shipping that you got. hell i dont get some of my heli stuff from major supplyers that quick sometimes and its really low to go into some of my threads and do this kinda K.R.A.P. to me u are being a bit revengeful and vendictive.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yah I went to a thread where you asked to get paid as gift offering the buyer no protection from this kinda BS whatsoever. Bottom line is you don't keep true to your word of shipping and you avoid inquiries of shipping when asked when in fact you know you are recieving my pm's. What do your kids log on to your account and view threads and reply to threads while you are at work? And FYI i did have a tracking number for the item I sent you, I just didnt supply it at the time cause I was driving in my car. that was on a saturday. But knowing you would have it on monday, I did not bother to reply back, but if crap did hit the fan I got myself covered. So go ahead run off to runryder, don't worry I wont follow you there.

So moderators, if I did something wrong by doing that please feel free to unleash a can of whoop ass on me.

As far as I can tell from your fb, the last guy also had issues of you shipping on time. But atleast he got all his stuff and nothing was missing.

As far as the SD card, yah no biggie, but if you paid for something don't you feel you are entitled to recieve it? and not be given the answer "Well our transaction was worth approximately 400 dollars. I shorted you 20 bucks tho so deal with it!!"

Don't worry we wont miss you around here

Old 06-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Old 06-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yah.. you just got served!! and you know it.. I win you lose!! This just proves to everyone how you handle things.

If I were you and want to salvage your rep around here make right and keep to your word and stop making excuses.

Remember all of us here are in the same boat when buying stuff. We are all anxious to get our items and when things go sketchy as they did with you on how you will send the next day when in fact you send 1 week later then we have the right to get ticked. You could have cooled the situation down by simply saying.."Hey man I know I said I was going to ship tommorow, but something came up" But no.. you leave me in the dark and I have to come chase after you, which is the worst feeling for a buyer.

Last edited by johnjonfenomenon; 06-06-2012 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: grammer
Old 06-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

wow!! this isnt worth the finger muscles dude you need to calm down i have had mistakes happen to me on here and all i wanted was them turned out right. then i left feedback if i deemed it a good sale. if i got ripped off with no communication whatsoever then i would consider doing what u did but i tried to communicate with u when possible. there are many people on here useing hf as a homepage and i have notheing to hide so yeah im always signed in and the computer is always on but im not always available on here regardless of what some stalker thinks he knows. i have a profession and a family to feed. dont know what your situation is but if i where u id be less of a smartass and more considerate. you did not have to wait that long and everything is in gr8 shape in any manner i guess i should leave negative feedback and just call it quits over a bad trade but oh wait im not like that. you will have your things as i said and it will be over. all i know is that im sorry for my mistake and there is no chance to right it with someone who cannot reason due to the fact that they are not grown up yet.

the feedback is worth more than a memory card to me and i lost that but hell with it
Old 06-06-2012, 02:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i like how u edited that last post. shows some signs of being mature
Old 06-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have dealt with John and he is a stand up guy. He sent your item that you received 3 days later so how can you have the balls to say your SOL for an item you promised to him? I check into the scammer section frequently not so much because I want to know who not to deal with for sales, but to get a clear cut picture of peoples character on this site. Hope you make this right so your not looked upon as one of those guys. Although your responses to John already make me question your integrity.

Chris_M is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs_nut_58 View Post
i like how u edited that last post. shows some signs of being mature
I like how you point the finger even though you are the one at fault here. Shows some signs of being immature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs_nut_58 View Post
Very mature.

Last edited by Redlight11; 06-06-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Redlight11 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in