Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrc3 View Post
Bringing this one to the top and repeating the other request to make it sticky.

Mike
You would think that any thread the designer starts should be a sticky Eh?< Thats right I am Canadian deal with it Eh!
litehawkdown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by soljkaer20 View Post
Ill try to help out whever possible.

Thanks,
James
What a great forum this is! Thanks James!

Don
Digital Don is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 02:53 AM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

All this talk of blow outs, vibration and drifting tails has my nose a little out of joint. Is the gain able to adjust this crap out? Or is it just the linkages are not moving freely? Will someone with some build and set up experience let us know if the tail is really that bad? I could care less about crash survivability. If I hit the ground with it and it breaks it's my fault not HH's. I just want the stellar tail hold I saw in the vids.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

My tail was quite good. Even tried some KBDD prototypes, they locked in even better than stock. The tail will still blow out if you are completely wreckless w/ collective. Any other time it is great!
Cullen Colapietro is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Tail blow outs for me have been where I poorly manage collective and go full neg/pos to recover from a botched move. Especially as the pack looses punch towards the end of the flight.

Those spoiled with super powerful setups may find the 130 lacking power.
Blade 130X
drdispatch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullen Colapietro View Post
My tail was quite good. Even tried some KBDD prototypes, they locked in even better than stock. The tail will still blow out if you are completely wreckless w/ collective. Any other time it is great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdispatch View Post
Tail blow outs for me have been where I poorly manage collective and go full neg/pos to recover from a botched move. Especially as the pack looses punch towards the end of the flight.

Those spoiled with super powerful setups may find the 130 lacking power.
So is this a improvement over the Mcpx bog and blow out issues? I love my MCPX. But I am pushing it quite hard these days. I have had all kinds of tail hold issues. Fixed now but the bogging drives me nuts. I was hoping the 130x would be the big fix. Or I was thinking double brushless MCPX.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

liteHawkdown Its a huge improvement over the mcpx. If you get wreckless with the collective It dosent "blow out" like the mcpx did. Just kicks a 10-15 degrees and then corrects.
Lowenslow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Another request to PLEASE sticky this thread. Took a while for me to find it.
poor_red_neck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Bump to the top. Sticky this info please
Gaui X5 sweet! Warp 360 KST, B4503D Savox- all beastx, 250 SE flybarred-current shelf queen, 130X, Mcpx BL, Nano cpx, Mini Dragonfly, DX8 AMA #982022 If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
shreddedpaper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks James. Good luck at 3d masters!
Diviner is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was thinking of filing a report to get this stickied. Seems the mods are overwhelmed.

STICKY PLEASE!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #52 (permalink)
Architect of Ugh

I just want to bump this post ttt. Everyone who has one of these birds needs to see it. Hopefully it will become a sticky but until then, maybe we can keep it up front for a bit.

I just dialed two clicks out of my rudder gain and the annoying tail wag I had under load is now gone. WooHoo!
Phoenix Sim, DX8, Gibson Les Paul, AMA #987871
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson
Maypole is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 130x

I now have had two of these, the first one was very bad(no gyro at all) My second one at least fly's. I'm still not 100% happy the tail shaking it's driving me nuts! This is also the second one that will not go into programming mode. Yes the throttle is at 100 and tx is on plug the bird in and get the blue light motor chimes and I wait forever, nothing! No other lights come on . I know for a fact the tail vibrating is from the cheap tail pitch slide, hope they fix this and start sending them out. So anyways I'm using a dx8 if anybody knows a step I missed or having this same problem? Oh and also both took like 4-5 try's before it would bind.
viperdgts is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdgts View Post
I now have had two of these, the first one was very bad(no gyro at all) My second one at least fly's. I'm still not 100% happy the tail shaking it's driving me nuts! This is also the second one that will not go into programming mode. Yes the throttle is at 100 and tx is on plug the bird in and get the blue light motor chimes and I wait forever, nothing! No other lights come on . I know for a fact the tail vibrating is from the cheap tail pitch slide, hope they fix this and start sending them out. So anyways I'm using a dx8 if anybody knows a step I missed or having this same problem? Oh and also both took like 4-5 try's before it would bind.
Have you range checked your DX8..... I would, bet it doesn't pass.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

Repost, sorry guys I looked at the throttle curve and it was only at 90%, my fault on that! I took two clicks out of everything. That seem to be the best. As far as tail shake not going to get any better till mircoheli and others start putting out the aluminum tail pitch slides. Great heli, this thing is crazy. Just what I wanted a mcpx on steroids!! Hellz yeah....

Quick update, put a mcpx canopy comet on the upper ball of the tail pitch slide, now no shake at all!

Last edited by viperdgts; 07-07-2012 at 07:48 PM..
viperdgts is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Registered Users

I had problems with the tail shaking at a hover, as well as the head shaking.....I put the canopy grommets on the swash ball links (as previously posted) and that eliminated the head shake...For the tail I also epoxied two .060 carbon fiber rod (one on each side of the mounting screw from top to bottom), length wise, to make the vertical fin stiff......That elimanated the tail from shaking while in hover. This is now one great flying heli
NPETRO is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Had to hunt for this thread again. Requesting a sticky please. This is valuable information.
Gaui X5 sweet! Warp 360 KST, B4503D Savox- all beastx, 250 SE flybarred-current shelf queen, 130X, Mcpx BL, Nano cpx, Mini Dragonfly, DX8 AMA #982022 If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
shreddedpaper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

Turned the rudder gain down and it fixed my tail wag issue a lot..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

Going to need this one day. Sticky please
Old 07-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have had mine for exactly 24hrs now.I must say my first few flights yesterday were disappointing.( the wind din't help) I bought mine on a whim after I ran into a fellow freak at the LHS and he was singing its praises.(Thanks Gill) The heli had a violent shake in hover and on fast descent,I loosened blades,tightened blades,and tried various walkera blades,nothing helped.Then last night I ran across this thread.Long story longer, after some fine tuning on the three gains my heli is flying as good as my Trex 250 Bx fbl..I am a very happy camper now.I have spent the last year doing every mcpx mod in the book,just to get it to fly like this thing out of the box... I agree on the "stickie"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in