I stumbled across the ULTIMATE DX6i settings for the mSR X!! - Page 4 - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mSR X

mSR X Blade Micro SRX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well after jumping on the steep part of the learning curve I have managed to make manageable left turns with the mSRX. Tricky, not always pretty, but manageable. The "ultimate settings", at least for me, have provided a starting point from which to further fine tune. I would guess everyone has, or will develop, their own peculiar flying style. From the way they hold the radio to more minute details like how we initiate a turn or a takeoff etc., everyone will be different, at least slightly.

I have been having a riot experimenting with MM mod set-ups and also variations in expo and other programmable variables. After coming from inexpensive co-ax helicopters, the mSRX has proven to be a formidable opponent. I have beaten the thing nearly sense-less and it still flies nice. LOL.... I do, however, need to pay a visit to my LHS to restock my parts department. I managed to hit pretty much every hard object in the house and other than blades and grips and a rotor or two this thing still comes back for more.
Jet A-1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2016, 03:13 PM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutboy View Post
I see a few people are looking. If you try em post back if you're as impressed as I am!
Very impressed! Starting to toss it around inside now. Thank you for finally unlocking this thing for me!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.