Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Jeti Duplex Radio Systems

Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Support

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2018, 03:33 PM   #281 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by senzafine View Post
Hello I have two questions please.

Linux doesn't see my Jeti DS-14, how do I install the driver for this? Windows works fine. I can't seem to find any how too's googling it.

Can I view my flights by date in "Jeti Studio" like I can on my controller? So can I see I flew model 1, model 2 and model 3 x number of times that day.

Thanks
Steve
I am not familiar with Linux but it should mount like any other USB drive. After that you can use Jeti Studio to see your flights from each model. It organizes them by date into folders. So you will see all the flights you did for a particular model for a certain day.

See my Jeti Studio tutorial video for more information. Fast forward to about 2:20 into the video.
JETI Studio 1.1.0 New Features (7 min 40 sec)
iscripter is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2018, 11:05 PM   #282 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscripter View Post
I am not familiar with Linux but it should mount like any other USB drive. After that you can use Jeti Studio to see your flights from each model. It organizes them by date into folders. So you will see all the flights you did for a particular model for a certain day.

See my Jeti Studio tutorial video for more information. Fast forward to about 2:20 into the video.
https://youtu.be/S-EbTEUi2g4
Thanks, I ended up needing to manually mount the drive. It all works after that.
senzafine is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2019, 05:44 PM   #283 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just sold my DS-14 earlier today and the buyer reminded me to unregister the Jeti so he can register it to him.
Iíve logged into both Esprit Model and the Jeti Czech sites and neither show the transmitter in my account. I tried checking the Jeti US site and apparently Iím not registered there.
Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarkSyd3D is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2019, 09:16 AM   #284 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Reset capacity when changing the flight pack JETI - SPIRIT - HW - Telemetry

How do I reset the Flight Pack Capacity when changing flight packs?

I have an alarm set when my flight pack mah reaches 3500mah, this is done via the telemetry, this is for a Goblin.

I am using a DS14, Spirit fbl and HW 160amp esc v4 platinum.

The alarm works, but when I change the flight pack, I want the alarm to stop and the capacity used to go back to zero.

Clicking the logging stop and clear buttons doesn't work.

I have this all setup and working on my Tex, which uses a JLOG S32 , VX1n and HW160 amp, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it, or if its a function of the JLOG.

On my Trex I have 2 MX switches setup , one is for when the Flight Pack voltage is <5v and the other for when its above 5v, the second one is used to start the logging, but this doesn't seem to work on with my Goblin.

Any ideas?
700N MJ DTS VX1N, Logo 690SX - VX1e, 780L Top - VBar Neo, 700L Top - VX1n, Logo 550SX - VX1n, Goblin 570 (6s) - VX1n, Trex 550E Pro DFC - VX1n, Trex 450L Dominator (6s) - VX1n, Trex 450 Plus DFC - VX1n, JETI, DX9, Pheonix R/C, AccuRC, neXt
99100 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2019, 11:21 AM   #285 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just turn the Tx off it will reset your mAh consumed.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #286 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puttputt maru View Post
Just turn the Tx off it will reset your mAh consumed.
Not really the solution I’m looking for
700N MJ DTS VX1N, Logo 690SX - VX1e, 780L Top - VBar Neo, 700L Top - VX1n, Logo 550SX - VX1n, Goblin 570 (6s) - VX1n, Trex 550E Pro DFC - VX1n, Trex 450L Dominator (6s) - VX1n, Trex 450 Plus DFC - VX1n, JETI, DX9, Pheonix R/C, AccuRC, neXt
Old 03-26-2019, 07:49 AM   #287 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99100 View Post
Not really the solution Iím looking for
I pretty much expected that but it is the easiest.

There is of course this LUA which has a special set up for Spirit

https://www.jetiforum.de/index.php/l...4-ds12?start=0

It has a reset button for telemetry. I use it because it is a nice display of all parameters but I still think turning the Tx off is easiest for telemetry reset and I donít hear the annoying ę*signal loss*Ľ voice when I change batteries.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7B3586CE-7BE8-4951-9E63-EEA011F92288.png
Views:	242
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	784557  
Old 03-26-2019, 08:23 AM   #288 (permalink)
Registered Users

Is it something with spirit that stops it resetting the same as the S32 then?
Old 03-26-2019, 09:22 PM   #289 (permalink)
Registered Users

Itís been a long while... but I recall the S32 configuration software has a parameter for mAH consumed reset when a fresh pack is connected. Do you power off the heli when changing packs? I was running Rx packs and recall having to unplug the Rx to reset the telemetry mAH consumed. Maybe check in the Jlog forum.

The Jeti radio can reset the logged telemetry on the radio with a ďlong resetĒ depending on how you have the reset configured. I have my logging stop automatically when I cut the throttle. When I pull power from the model and Rx I press and hold the reset soft key on the DS14 to clear the logged displayed telemetry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KC8CYF is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #290 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Jeti Profi Battery Replacement

Before I do any real damage...is there a trick to getting the cover off of the Profi? I removed the three screws and there is still some resistance. Could there be a fourth screw under the label? Any other tricks??
kcasser is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #291 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cancel that thought... Yes there is a hidden screw under the label and I was able to take the unit apart. But, replacing that battery is beyond my skill set. It looks like a very thin, very flat lithium cell that's soldered to the pc board very neatly. I'll just keep running external power to it when needed and keep it going that way.
kcasser is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in