Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand

bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand Factory Sponsored Bavarian DEMON and HeliCommand Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Questions on Jeti Duplex and HC3SX

I think this question is directed toward Josh as I believe he is a happy Jeti user

I am seriously considering picking up a DS-16 when they are available here in Germany (should be soon ). I know its superficial but after seeing pictures and looking into Jeti's products... well, I simply don't like my DX8 as much anymore :-)

I have a GAUI X5 (520mm blades).

I was wondering if I can simply use an rSat2 directly into the HC3SX (PPM) or if it would be a better idea to get an R9?

Would a single rSat2 or R9 be enough or should I be running an R9 in combination with an rSat2 on a 550 sized bird anyway?

I am also planing on getting a Mezon 90 and using the Telemetry features.
MadMatt986 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMatt986 View Post
I think this question is directed toward Josh as I believe he is a happy Jeti user

I am seriously considering picking up a DS-16 when they are available here in Germany (should be soon ). I know its superficial but after seeing pictures and looking into Jeti's products... well, I simply don't like my DX8 as much anymore :-)

I have a GAUI X5 (520mm blades).

I was wondering if I can simply use an rSat2 directly into the HC3SX (PPM) or if it would be a better idea to get an R9?

Would a single rSat2 or R9 be enough or should I be running an R9 in combination with an rSat2 on a 550 sized bird anyway?

I am also planing on getting a Mezon 90 and using the Telemetry features.
In PPM all 16 channels are available on the R6 just don't buy the indoor Rx and you'll be fine. It's a choice between a plastic case and shrink wrap. If you are not flying a nitro that is spewing fuel all over the shrink wrap should be fine. Danny F1Rocket is the only one I know of that has tested it with a Heli Command, and Kiba has it rockin with a DC-16. https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=477885
BustedRaptor77 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

The rSat2 is all you will need and is available to you as you are not in North America. For North American customers the R6L would be the smallest package available.

Danny
F1 Rocket is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks Danny and Busted!

I have the DS-16 and rSat2 on order now. I have not heard many bad things about the DC-16 so I think I will be happy :-)
MadMatt986 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMatt986 View Post
Thanks Danny and Busted!

I have the DS-16 and rSat2 on order now. I have not heard many bad things about the DC-16 so I think I will be happy :-)
Sweet let us know how it goes if you guys get them before us.
BustedRaptor77 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Questions on Jeti Duplex and HC3SX

Yep. I am running an R7 in my G630 and an R6 in my G500. Both will have ppm out capability once the DS-16 is on the streets. They will plug into the HC just like the SBus receivers do now.

The two I have are currently only sending telemetric info to my JB Profi. Once the radio is here they will completely replace my Futaba equipment.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in