Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Blade Multirotor Support > nano QX

nano QX Blade nano QX Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2014, 04:40 PM   #81 (permalink)
Registered Users

The first batch of new DX6's shipped a few days ago. I got one from my LHS. I downloaded the "NanoQx150EPA" spm file from the 350qx Stagility thread. After a couple tries to import it, works great now. There are three 3-way switches on it so I'm sure there's many different ways of setting it up but mine has 0 Stability low rates, 1 Stability high rates, and 2 Agility mode. The voice alerts are great too, helps not having to look down.
drewracer32 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #82 (permalink)
Registered Users

drewracer32,

What swash type do your settings use?

Thanks,
Jim
Old 06-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #83 (permalink)
Registered Users

I looked through my settings and I dont have swash settings menu available. I imported a spm and it must be a plane model not heli model settings, sorry.
drewracer32 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2014, 09:03 PM   #84 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

deleted, I have a dx6i.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #85 (permalink)
Registered Users

Do you guys know if this setup posted in the first post would work for the 180qx?
PapaGeno21 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2014, 10:55 PM   #86 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaGeno21 View Post
Do you guys know if this setup posted in the first post would work for the 180qx?
Nope!

USAF RETIRED 1968-1988 Vietnam Veteran
Pfloyd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2014, 06:50 PM   #87 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question

i tried this and it flys normal but i cant switch modes. also revo mix on my default set up is not INH. how do i change that and is that why i cant switch modes? pretty sure i got everything else correct.

if i use the acro set up from the book my modes work with the flap switch

FIXED! i had stunt set to all zeros instead of 80 all the way down.:-)

Last edited by auto2; 09-11-2014 at 09:18 PM..
auto2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2014, 10:32 PM   #88 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am new to all of this. I just got my DX6i amd using your settings and the internet (how to add new models and bind) my nano qx lifted right off and flys. Thank you for posting the settings. Now i need to find them for my mcx2 to i can add that as well.
cspcrx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2014, 08:51 AM   #89 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

So I've tried multiple times to get the settings posted here to work with my nano qx fpv. Everything seems to work fine, except changing flight modes from stability to agility, which doesn't work at all. There's also no INH setting for revo in my DX6i. Toggling the F mode switch does nothing with my nano. The only way I can get it to change flight modes, is to set my hold to 0-0-0-0-100 (read that here I think), land the quad, toggle TH, then quickly flick the throttle from zero to full and back, then disable TH and take back off. I'd really like to be able to change flight modes in the air.

It works the way it should in acro mode, but it also changes the throttle response quite a bit, and seems to have less overall power. I'm not sure why, but I don't care for the feel of it in acro mode for that reason.

Any ideas?

Blade mCP X - brushless / Blade 130x beta / T Rex 450 Pro FBL / HT Flip FPV / DJI F450 / Nano QX FPV beta
WNCmotard is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2014, 09:03 AM   #90 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNCmotard View Post
So I've tried multiple times to get the settings posted here to work with my nano qx fpv. Everything seems to work fine, except changing flight modes from stability to agility, which doesn't work at all. There's also no INH setting for revo in my DX6i. Toggling the F mode switch does nothing with my nano. The only way I can get it to change flight modes, is to set my hold to 0-0-0-0-100 (read that here I think), land the quad, toggle TH, then quickly flick the throttle from zero to full and back, then disable TH and take back off. I'd really like to be able to change flight modes in the air.

It works the way it should in acro mode, but it also changes the throttle response quite a bit, and seems to have less overall power. I'm not sure why, but I don't care for the feel of it in acro mode for that reason.

Any ideas?
I have a Nano QX and the DX6i programmed with the settings posted here. To change the modes I flip the idle up switch, up and back down. To change it back, do it again. Both up and down. At work, but believe that is the switch that works on mine.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2014, 11:04 AM   #91 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinRay View Post
I have a Nano QX and the DX6i programmed with the settings posted here. To change the modes I flip the idle up switch, up and back down. To change it back, do it again. Both up and down. At work, but believe that is the switch that works on mine.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk
That's the switch I'm using, idle up and F mode are the same thing. It has zero effect on my nano, but I know the switch works as it works fine for my helis.

Blade mCP X - brushless / Blade 130x beta / T Rex 450 Pro FBL / HT Flip FPV / DJI F450 / Nano QX FPV beta
Old 12-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #92 (permalink)
Registered Users

Did you set the gear to reverse?

Go into the REVERSE in the menu on the DX6i and set it to reverse no normal.

USAF RETIRED 1968-1988 Vietnam Veteran
Pfloyd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2014, 07:03 PM   #93 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

Any ideas?
Ok, I'm not at work and can get more in depth. Lets clear a few things up, and maybe others can help too.

Mine is set up to the very first post in this sticky. It's set up as a "heli". I couldn't find the INH thing either. Skipped it and it works great. The F mode switch IS the one I use to change modes. Are you flipping the switch up and leaving it there, like you would in IU for a heli? That doesn't work. I turn it on in the down position and the light is blue. Flip it up and back down, and it's red. I can do this in flight as well.

If you've tried all of this, then maybe erase that model or start a new model. Some have had to do it. The only other thing I can think of, is that Blade changed something with the new FPV Nano. Why they would do that, is beyond me. Let us know what you come up with.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #94 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks for all the help guys, I got it now. I did have my pitch channel reversed and it wasn't working. I was going 0-1-0 on the F mode switch, still nothing. I set my pitch channel to normal and it works great now. Maybe I just have the one backward NQX out there, probably fitting since it's me.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:07 PM   #95 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Thanks for all the help guys, I got it now. I did have my pitch channel reversed and it wasn't working. I was going 0-1-0 on the F mode switch, still nothing. I set my pitch channel to normal and it works great now. Maybe I just have the one backward NQX out there, probably fitting since it's me.
Even though I wasn't much help, I'm glad you got it sorted out. Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference. They're a blast to fly. Let us know what you think of the FPV model.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:51 PM   #96 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
i just tried this on my FPV and it works just like you said.so the FPV must be different than the nano qx
Old 12-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #97 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

SpinRay - you made the effort that's what counts!

auto2 - glad it helped you too!

And I'm really digging it so far. Much more challenging flying FPV in the confines of the house than I though it would be.

Old 12-14-2014, 10:03 AM   #98 (permalink)
Registered Users

i have stability/agility mode with these settings but no stagility mode. dx6i blue light and red light
Old 02-07-2015, 06:36 AM   #99 (permalink)
Registered Users

These settings work SO MUCH BETTER than the settings in the manual! Thanks! I'm having a blast flying this little bird around the living room.
Clump is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #100 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Late to the game, but I was also going around and around trying to get my mode to switch... Read that you tried it without reversing pitch and there it was..

Normal NanoQX bought today.

Al...
araspitfire is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in