Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc

Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc *No Commercial Ads - Radios, Servos, Gyros, switches, regulators

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default DX7 plus, AR7010, AR6100e & Orange 6 channel Receivers.

This is one of the last DX7’s, I purchased the last one at the LHS just prior to the DX7S coming out. This is the acro type of TX, but works just fine with helicopters, as that is all it has been used for. As most of you know JR made this TX before Spektrum and JR parted ways.

I purchased the TX in March of 2010. I am not a heavy user, as I can barely fly a mCPx. (https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=554240) and also selling my mSRx. (https://www.helifreak.com/showthread...19#post5209219)

Radio is used but not abused, works great. Some “wear” scratches, but nothing serious.

The reason I am selling is that I need more channels for my MR, and stepped up to an Airtronics SD-10G.

All the receivers work, the AR7010 was removed from my MR prior to putting up for sale.

Caveats –

1. The battery in the TX is a 9.6 2700mah Nickle Metal Hydride. It does not charge through the charging port on the side of the radio. I used my Lipo charger as it has a setting for NiMH batteries. The charging plug is a JST connector. If you need a conversion connector made, let me know what you need (i.e. XT60 to JST), and I will make one for you.
2. When I was putting on the decorative wrap on the AR7010 satellite cable, I accidentally super glued the cable to the RX. The cable comes free from the satellite.

Pics will be added shortly

Asking $170, includes freight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DX71.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	442266   Click image for larger version

Name:	dx72.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	442267   Click image for larger version

Name:	dx73.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	442268   Click image for larger version

Name:	dx74.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	442269   Click image for larger version

Name:	dx75.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	442270  

Advertisement

Old 08-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sold - pending payment

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.