Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 100 Class Electric Helicopters

100 Class Electric Helicopters 100 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default V933 with WL-T6

I got my V933 and WL-T6 from bandggood.

I configure my Walkera 7E to fly it.

I found it is quite difficult to fly:

The servos not smooth, found they jump in a few steps when I move the sticks. But when I tilt the bird in my hand, they move smoothly by the control board. Seems the servos are ok.

The control is not responsive. There is a small delay between a stick and servos. Also the moving speed ls slower than the stick.

The result is cannot even hover indoor though I can easily fly around with my mini cp or ladybird.

Wonder if this is caused by the WL-T6.
jimqjp is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Something that may (or may not) apply:

Quote:
I dug up some info on the choppy servo issue. It seems it usually starts after paring to an HT-8 or other module.

Somebody found a trick that you can try the next time it happens. When you first plug in the heli, wait for one flash of the LED on the Rx, and then turn on your tx. It should bind, and restore correct movement of the servos.

It's some kind of strange initialization issue the the board develops sometimes.
From this thread:
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=557953

I hope it may prove useful!

--James
Woodflute is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've actually given up on the WL-T6 that I'm using with my v922, I've tried a few different settings and none are really working. It is very glitchy with my dx6i. I've spent a lot of time trying to find feedback from somebody using this set up.

Everybody who has tried has either gave up or not reported back if they got it working. Also most of the people using this happen to be speaking a different language which makes it harder to clarify.

If anybody has been able to solve the tail drift and brown out issues, I'd really like to know.
mike_drz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have my v922 working with my HT-8 and DX6i, but there is still tail drift, and the whole setup is less sensitive and less agile than the v922's own transmitter.

So it's interesting for experimentation, but for now, that's all.

The v922 with its own transmitter is a sweet, sweet copter, though. Rock steady in the air for a micro--in my limited experience, of course.

--James
Woodflute is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2013, 01:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodflute View Post
I have my v922 working with my HT-8 and DX6i, but there is still tail drift, and the whole setup is less sensitive and less agile than the v922's own transmitter.

So it's interesting for experimentation, but for now, that's all.

The v922 with its own transmitter is a sweet, sweet copter, though. Rock steady in the air for a micro--in my limited experience, of course.

--James
Thanks James. Your setup has been the best so far. I agree the tx it comes with seems to be best. Sorry for hijacking this thread jimqjp, how are your attempts with the v933?
mike_drz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Shoot, i just ordered a wl module formy v933. I flew a few packs wirh the HORRIFIC, and i am being kind, stock tx. It flew good, actually far more responsive than the nano itself. More power, great flight time, all round promising.........but the wltoys tx feels like possibly the wrst tx i have ever handled......and i still have a big box containing the first $29. Rtf mall 450 size coax that got me into the hobby.....the wl toys one is far worse, by lots. I hear the tx's from other rebadged ones is better.
Remember yhe big box of tx's i have stadhed with the dozens of cheap tx's i accumulated? They make fun of the wl toys one when i leave the room. Its got gimbals made of erector set parts!
Lets all try to figure out a way to operate this possibly wonderful heli with tx's not made of tinker toy parts!
I really feel this think has potential, but no way i actually let this tx into my car!
helimaniac88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in