Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Flight Controllers (NAZA, Wookong, A2, etc...) > DJI Multirotor Forum(A2/WKM)

DJI Multirotor Forum(A2/WKM) DJI Multirotor Forum(A2/WKM)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

THAT WAS IT !!!

IOC now works fine! It turns out, ALL THIS TIME I was trusting my eyes on the software blue regions. In my particular case, the actual flying did not comply with IOC , while the software had the "blues" dead-center. For C/L to work properly, the cursor was quite a bit off to the side -- about 2 clicks from NOT being blue. That was the key! So simple, but Who knew!?

Also, I would like to say THANKS for the suggestion just to sit there with the model and the software, connect/disconnect/reconnect etc until the LEDs are just right. I had not even thought of doing that -- lots of trips to the back yard. Even my dogs and cats were getting bored.

A THOUSAND THANKS to James who suggested this and to all who chimed-in and helped so much to "get the lights turned on." I am deeply appreciative.

Best wishes and kind regards to all.
Aeriallens is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: NAZA M-Lite - IOC Never Turns On - HELP Needed

Great to hear its working now.
jamesb72 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

fantastic news
The bit I don't understand is that yesterday you did get alternating yellow/green when outside when flying. Maybe it was really on the borderline
toys2cars2toys is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by toys2cars2toys View Post
fantastic news
The bit I don't understand is that yesterday you did get alternating yellow/green when outside when flying. Maybe it was really on the borderline
I would agree that is exactly what happened. And probably has before. Just never knew how close I was - Ha. ....for weeks.

Thanks again, you guys!
Aeriallens is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sometimes the Tx/Rx combo can have some frequency drift. This can effect the settings during the flight and set up. It may or may not be part of your problem. Glad it is working now.
Empire Support 2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
HF MR Support

Glad you got it work!

I've only experienced the frequency signal drift on a Naza with EzUHF. You just have to make sure to keep the UHF transmitter on low output power and few feet away while setting up everything in the assistant. I'd never guess your Futaba radio has that much output wattage to do the same sort of thing.
clouseau is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2014, 04:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire Support 2 View Post
Sometimes the Tx/Rx combo can have some frequency drift. This can effect the settings during the flight and set up. It may or may not be part of your problem. Glad it is working now.
So does this show a bug in the nava firmware? If the NAZA assistant software shows a "condition" change it should mean that it is in the correct range.

I am having the same problem since setting up my f550 under my 18mz and 7008sb rx. I noticed as I set it up that even though I was in the "blue", the status still showed "OFF". I gave it a couple more clicks of ATV (travel adjust) and the status changed to C/L and it was still in the blue. I would expect that when the status changed to C/L through the assist program it would actually activate in the air.

I will play with it some more tonight and tune the ATV based ont he LED's and not the assistant software and try to get it working.
mtndewdewd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
course lock, dji 550, home lock, ioc, naza m-lite

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in