Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8

MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 Factory Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2014, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Mike is trying hard to confuse all!

Here is a post he made to add further confusion.
MD Heli USA
11 minutes ago
It seems there is quite a bit of confusion regarding MD Helis USA and the "New Guy" Mike Fortin starting MD Helicopters USA under another name out of Utah.

We are now in full control of all of the US & Canadian stock of MD Helis and related parts.

While Mike did do a great job of getting the brand up and running under the EPIC Trademark it sadly came to a halt after some personal issues didn't afford him to continue to stock parts.

Regardless, we assure that we will offer our best service, quick shipping and best pricing on all of our in stock parts at 25% off!

We appreciate your continued support during this transition!

Happy Flying

MD Helis USA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Mike is trying hard to confuse all!

That takes some nerve :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-20-2014, 10:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

he has truly proven what everyone has suspected of him! I think he has some type of disorder , I truly believe this now . He is as arrogant and self righteous and takes no responsibility for his actions . I feel sorry for a person like this knowing he has two children who have to be raised with such a person like himself is sad. How does one teach morals and self respect if they do not have either?
Old 02-20-2014, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr dan View Post
he has truly proven what everyone has suspected of him! I think he has some type of disorder , I truly believe this now . He is as arrogant and self righteous and takes no responsibility for his actions . I feel sorry for a person like this knowing he has two children who have to be raised with such a person like himself is sad. How does one teach morals and self respect if they do not have either?
+1000000, he must be truly mentally disturbed.

If everybody that has been screwed or lied to by Mike would buy a MD it could probably become one of the most successful heli companies of all time.
ChuckL is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2014, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

How about some history... what's this about who's mike and all that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
Old 02-20-2014, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Chuck,

Just so happens, we will have the kits and parts to help make that happen :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckL View Post

If everybody that has been screwed or lied to by Mike would buy a MD it could probably become one of the most successful heli companies of all time.
mdhelicopters is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2014, 08:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban92 View Post
How about some history... what's this about who's mike and all that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
Mike Fortin was the original US distributer of the MD Helicopters under the name of Epic Helis. He is no longer involved in the distribution of this awesome machine and the name Epic is a thing of the past.

The new US distributer is mdhelicopters who posted above, this should be a very good thing for anybody that owns one now or is contemplating the purchase of one.

Here are a couple links to get you started on a little background of Mike's business dealings, a simple search of his name will bring up many more.

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=570413

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=576540

There are issues going on with him on Facebook trying to discredit the new current authorized dealer and steer customers to his site and rob them of business. This is what the previous posts were referring too.
ChuckL is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

And I have it on good authority he voted for obama! Get your torches and pitchforks!!!

bloftin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckL View Post

well put! im doing my part to bring him to an end, ill never see my money again but im dam sure gunna get my moneys worth out of him!...LOL
NZ DAVE is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2014, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Epichelis.com is hosted by volusion. Email [email protected] with details of the fraudulent activity. Provide as much info as possible including any screenshots/transcripts of communications with him. Link back to any relevant threads in this forum as well. I will send them an email myself with as much info as I can find. You guys will have to do this as well though, it takes a couple reports before a host takes notice, but once they do they tend to take action pretty swiftly and the website generally gets shut down while under investigation. The host can face legal troubles as well if they allow it to continue, and it risks tarnishing their name so its in their best interests to shut it off. This is the best way to shut this operation down, the host should turn his server off pretty quickly if they get a few emails detailing fraudulent activity.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...=epichelis.com

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
tstivers is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2014, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dang, this is what I call an Epic FAIL! Best wishes to MD Helis and its new management/distributors
Chep is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in