Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Props-Duration, Performance, Stability

Props-Duration, Performance, Stability Props-Duration, Performance, Stability

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2014, 11:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

PeteDee I gotta order that ring for sure. My wife loves those Choc diamonds like crazy. That will score some big time points with me.
WyDiablo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default new man cave coming soon

ONCE MY NEW shed gets delivered and all set up I'll be moving my man cave out to the shed. Then my G.F won't have any idea what What's new or old. Once she goes back to work all is good for my ordering on line anyway. She's been off for 2 whole weeks, putting a cramp in my hobby for sure. A couple of days ago she asked " what do you do all day when I'm at work.?". Ug that caught me off Guard I was in my man cave unboxing my package from TBS. Busted !
Old 08-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #23 (permalink)

You should never hide or mislead your girlfriend or wife. You came together to SHARE your lives not to deceive and hide things from each other. If you both are open and honest about things, you won't have near the problems you'll have going the other way.
setishock is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2014, 12:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

That would depend on how the wife/girlfriend thinks about your hobbies
Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default all in good fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
You should never hide or mislead your girlfriend or wife. You came together to SHARE your lives not to deceive and hide things from each other. If you both are open and honest about things, you won't have near the problems you'll have going the other way.
MY GF just likes to pick on me so she gets what she wants too.LOL. When she sees packages coming in the mail for me she just gets her magazines out and says "oh yea Bill Ive been wanting to get this for myself but want you to buy it for me". If I grumble she'll just reminds me "At least my stuff don't fly away" I keep things fairly equal with my spending, but ya can't blame a guy for slipping a few goodies past her once in a while.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
HF MR Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
Totally true, but I think we're all just having a bit of fun here. If I were really gonna keep a secret, I don't think I'd 'hide' it in a public forum. I've been with my wife over 35 years and we grow closer everyday. But, besides good communication, having a sense of humor is essential too. We're always teasing one another.

Pilot, Team Lavaquad
Big Island Guy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Agreed, I just tell my wife that I don't tell her what she can and can't spend her money on and I tell her I think she should treat me likewise. My wife is not a computer geek so I know she will never read any of this stuff. And we are going on 49 years.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in