Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Flight Controllers (NAZA, Wookong, A2, etc...)

Flight Controllers (NAZA, Wookong, A2, etc...) Flight Controllers (NAZA, Wookong, A2, etc...)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2014, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location
Default KK Mini manual???

Is there a manual for the KK Mini?? if not, how do I connect my receiver? what are the pinouts?
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

There is a HK video here which shows the setup.
It's pretty much the same... motor outputs on the right. They removed all the common GND etc from the input side.

HK KK-Mini Multi-Rotor Flight Controller - HobbyKing Daily (6 min 19 sec)
Old 11-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
HF Support

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

perfect... Thanks Xpantz!
Old 03-30-2016, 10:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question kk 2.1.5 mini

i am totally new in making quadcopter and i want to know how to give power to kk 2.1.5 mini???
ritik10kadwane is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2016, 10:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default KK mini issue

Xpantz,

had to join this forum to find any reliable information on this FC. Originally had opto's connected to my kk mini on my DJI F330. Power was fed thru the RX via ubec. Everything working fine, flying super fast. Brought it in and decided to connect the voltage input from the lipo so I wouldn't have another half mile recovery from low battery issues. long story short, connected positive from lipo solder point to LONE SINGLE BATTERY input on kk mini below m8, board screen flashes and text disappears. Needless to say I now have a dead board. LCD is illuminated but that's it. Youtube is useless for a fix.

I was thinking possibly this was due to the fact the m1 pin was not receiving power from any ESC but thru the RX input. Any help or troubleshooting advice is appreciated. These things are pretty much bullet proof and have prefer them over my CC3D and Naze32 flip.
dorkus315 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2016, 08:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
HF MR Support

Default KK Mini

Run your +5v from the UBEC to the +5v on M1 and try the Batt. V again...let us know what happens as I doubt the board has gone bad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in