Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2015, 08:30 AM   #641 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I would donate to Tony but I am hanging by a thread right now. I dont see how they think it is a scam. Tony and Will are very big names in the Heli game so its not like they could scam someone and secretly get away with it.

Spartan Vortex, Scorpion Motors, ExperienceRC Batteries, OMG Servos
FrSky Taranis
DaveHolland is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #642 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrymac View Post
Geez, where did these people come from? I remember a few years ago when a young lady was hit and injured by a RC helicopter. None of us here knew her, but someone ( I believe it might have been Finless ) took up a collection on here to help cover her medical expenses.
People donated to what they felt was a good cause, and nobody came on here asking to see a copy of her medical bills or her families financial information. They donated because they wanted to help out.

Now, we had a member of Helfreak, and a person that is well known for helping others in the hobby, run into an unfortunate financial situation. Another caring member here decided to ask fellow Freaks if they would like to help out, and many, like myself did, even if they have never met Tony or his family. When I first read this thread and read the GoFundMe page it explained MORE than I really needed to know about Tony's financial misfortune, so I decided to pitch in a little.

Now, all of a sudden we seem to have a small number of people here who are of a 'different breed', and insist on knowing every detail of the Whiteside family's finances just because they donated or thought about donating. Give it a break already.
What I really find annoying is that Will and his wife are also a part of CHC, and people come here on Will's own site and try to portray this campaign as a scam????

I for one am glad to see that fellow Freaks came together to help someone out in their time of need. Good luck in the future Tony.

Easy answer. That girl who got hurt did not have the "nation" spreading a bunch of BS to their sheep (who obviously are not many or near what they claim or they would not be attacking everybody, not just us) to spread BS and attack her because she is not me or Tony. They will learn that does not work. They want to say I have a feud with them, when do I ever say anything bad about them other than to put forth the REAL FACTS when they are attacking us, spreading lies and the truth needs to be told.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:48 AM   #643 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think all these people trying to smear Tony's name deserve a time out from HF. They're obviously not here to be helpful in any way at all.

Dogs come when called. Cats take a message and get back to you later.
Cailid is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2015, 09:03 AM   #644 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default donation update

can you post a updated donation thread ( ie way can't every body get along )
wizzel1 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2015, 10:16 AM   #645 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Last I checked a Donation was a "Donation" WTF! also I bet the web sight has been down because of Net Neutrality. I seems more people have been going to Heli Freaks than the other two big RC sights. So the Government had to shut down HF and let the others catch up! lol! but it's coming!
Old 03-01-2015, 10:36 AM   #646 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Thanks to everyone that supports us, but it is time to put an end to this chapter of HeliFreak and let the baited trolls rest in peace.

Thank you very much. My wife owns our land outright up there as anyone can check public record 8198 Cedar Grove Road but this was all for Tony and his wife and their family and we got them out of trouble which they were REALLY in. Now they also own their kids outright minus regular maintenance of twin 7 year olds.

Thank you guys!
Old 03-08-2015, 07:39 AM   #647 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnj1985 View Post
speaking for someone directly who donated, not a lot but still donated, and they too have doubts as to why , there isn't no rewrite of a contract ? was tony in defult and there was some cover up story ? I only ask because here in pa , my wife working for wells fargo in accounting depot, she said theres no way wells fargo could or would pull such a stunt over a few acers of trees cleared! I also want to know why the loan isn't paid at wells fargo ? if you did get a new contract , the loan payment wouldn't be there , you would have tons of useless pages on the new terms of the loan,, im not trying to say anyone here is lieing , but we are finding more and more loop holes in this,,and as seeing as some1 who did help " the cause", id like awnsers as well ,, not to poke , but to put these romors to rest . there should be a rewrite so they couldn't pull this stunt again , but there isn't ,, hmmmm
Ask your wife if you can go into a branch office pay off a loan and get a deed release from a branch instead of the main office. Here you go. 16K of what paid this off is a loan to Tony (I have nothing to do with this or any receipt of any proceeds from the donation drive) the rest is what was donated and I think Tony still has like 1K left not sure 100%. Wells Fargo was going to let this line of credit secured by Tony's adjacent lot be number one and cause foreclosure on Tony's house that included CHC even though the payments were current. It has been explained MANY times if you would just have read. I thank my lucky stars I don't and will never have to work for a company as crooked as Wells Fargo. Hows that for proof of where your donations went. I had nothing to do with this except help Keith and provide a place to get the word out HF, none of the donations went to me to Keith and Tony gets to keep his house that was paid up current already.

Most of all, THANK YOU EVERYBODY for helping Tony and his family and as a side, CHC!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DeedRelease.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	573786  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in