Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > EZNOV

EZNOV EZNOV Support Forum

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2015, 10:35 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'll buy it Vinger
Definition: 3D as applied to current rc helicopter flying is any maneuver that to be performed requires the constant harmonized input of three or more controls simultaneously while the maneuver is taking place.
satchy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakky View Post
Nope, still dealing with some wiring issues and trying to get my mechanicals sorted so I don't get binding.
So I'm back to report I'm up and doing some basic flying, after several near crashes, a few blade strikes and a broken tail fin from tuning the neuron. IMO the default gains are way too high for a 250 sized heli. Someone setting up their first kit would have crashed for sure.

How does it fly? Well, it flies very well now. Good overall feel. Tail hold is excellent. Next up I need to try out bailout.
yakky is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2015, 12:56 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Bailout in a 250 size Heli? What do you expect?
LarsBraun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2015, 03:15 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsBraun View Post
He probably expects it to function correctly.
Number likes this.
Nick_P is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2015, 05:00 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsBraun View Post
What should I expect it to do? Crash or Self level? Do I need a bigger heli to make it work? What size?
Old 11-10-2015, 03:24 AM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Regret buying the Neuron

Ok, my fault. The term Bailout in Germany is commonly used for auro. Auro with this size sounds strange. Rescue has to work obviously with any size. Sorry!

Last edited by LarsBraun; 11-10-2015 at 10:39 AM..
LarsBraun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2015, 04:00 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Auro = Auto of course
Old 12-22-2015, 02:37 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djhandz View Post
Yeah i am kinda feeling the same. Got one here in the uk if anyone intersted
Hi, have you had any luck with the neuron since? I'm interested in getting one if anyone could chime in please and give their experiences please
mutna is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've finally gotten mine as dialed in as I think it will be. Do I regret buying one, no, not really. Have I been tempted to pick up a used one from the classifieds, yes.

I think it may be related to my 250 but the one major ding I have against it is I have to have the gains lower than I'd like because of issues when landing. With the gains up high enough to get that great locked in feeling I love, I get weird issues touching down. A few times the heli has jerked around so badly the blades have struck the ground (go align plastic blades, they take a lickin!). I also had some tail issues that I got sorted with some advice from a few guys here.

In the end it flies pretty well. It doesn't feel loosey goosey like my V120D02s or HCP100s but it certainly doesn't have that locked in vbar feeling either. I love the compact size of the unit. If I were to buy a new one again, I really would need it to have some sort of logging functionality or at least lights that indicate serious issues like excessive vibes.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:32 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I've finally gotten mine as dialed in as I think it will be. Do I regret buying one, no, not really. Have I been tempted to pick up a used one from the classifieds, yes.

I think it may be related to my 250 but the one major ding I have against it is I have to have the gains lower than I'd like because of issues when landing. With the gains up high enough to get that great locked in feeling I love, I get weird issues touching down. A few times the heli has jerked around so badly the blades have struck the ground (go align plastic blades, they take a lickin!). I also had some tail issues that I got sorted with some advice from a few guys here.

In the end it flies pretty well. It doesn't feel loosey goosey like my V120D02s or HCP100s but it certainly doesn't have that locked in vbar feeling either. I love the compact size of the unit. If I were to buy a new one again, I really would need it to have some sort of logging functionality or at least lights that indicate serious issues like excessive vibes.
This is what I'm worried about......so many people seem to have similar issues, not too sure I feel confident enough to purchase one, I'm surprised the developer hasn't chimed in more on this thread, I appreciate he's probably immensely busy but I would have thought a forum like this would be your biggest base for advertising and sales
Old 12-22-2015, 09:09 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
While more of a fix than a solution: Why don't you use two banks? One for flying, and one with lower gains for landing?
Avitus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2015, 04:43 AM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutna View Post
This is what I'm worried about......so many people seem to have similar issues, not too sure I feel confident enough to purchase one, I'm surprised the developer hasn't chimed in more on this thread, I appreciate he's probably immensely busy but I would have thought a forum like this would be your biggest base for advertising and sales
I don't understand, for a few days you are digging old posts with issues that have been fix since, suggesting the Neuron would not be reliable, that I should be more present on the forums, asking for feedback and focusing only on bad ones, etc.

You can check, each post on HF asking for support has receive a reply from our team, all known bugs have been ironed out, and we are targeting 100% satisfied customers (which is not possible of course, but we are quite near to it ...). Not a single DOA, only a very few sent back for replacement or repair (less than 1%, including mistakes from customers that we most often replace or repair free of charge).

In flight, as you can read on your own thread asking for feedback, most of our customers love the feeling and some of them swapped their entire fleet to Neuron.

You think I'm not present enough in a thread entitled "Regret buying the Neuron" ... what should I do ? Tell people they are wrong, that our product is fantastic and will fit every pilot on the planet ? Would be marketing bullshit, some pilots prefer one feeling, other pilots prefer another feeling. Being sorry ? I'm not, I think we have a good, reliable product with good support, we designed a product we - as pilots - love to use, and it seems to fit quite a few other pilots too.

If you have more questions, ask them, I'll be happy to answer, but I don't think anything I could write can make you 100% confident about the Neuron.

Thomas.
Otatiaro is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2015, 08:34 AM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mutna, just buy one, use it, and if you don't like it there are a lot of people here who will buy it from you. Or buy a different brand, your choice. You will get all the same answers from owners of any other FBL with rescue.

Dan
Old 12-23-2015, 08:59 AM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avitus View Post
While more of a fix than a solution: Why don't you use two banks? One for flying, and one with lower gains for landing?
Sounds great, I didn't think of it!
Old 12-23-2015, 06:45 PM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otatiaro View Post
Hello,

I don't understand, for a few days you are digging old posts with issues that have been fix since, suggesting the Neuron would not be reliable, that I should be more present on the forums, asking for feedback and focusing only on bad ones, etc.

You can check, each post on HF asking for support has receive a reply from our team, all known bugs have been ironed out, and we are targeting 100% satisfied customers (which is not possible of course, but we are quite near to it ...). Not a single DOA, only a very few sent back for replacement or repair (less than 1%, including mistakes from customers that we most often replace or repair free of charge).

In flight, as you can read on your own thread asking for feedback, most of our customers love the feeling and some of them swapped their entire fleet to Neuron.

You think I'm not present enough in a thread entitled "Regret buying the Neuron" ... what should I do ? Tell people they are wrong, that our product is fantastic and will fit every pilot on the planet ? Would be marketing bullshit, some pilots prefer one feeling, other pilots prefer another feeling. Being sorry ? I'm not, I think we have a good, reliable product with good support, we designed a product we - as pilots - love to use, and it seems to fit quite a few other pilots too.

If you have more questions, ask them, I'll be happy to answer, but I don't think anything I could write can make you 100% confident about the Neuron.

Thomas.
Whoa, I'm not digging out your product, I'm just trying to make an informed decision like anyone would, I'm not the only one who has asked for more feedback, I apologise if any offence was perceived it was certainly not my intention but my thoughts are simply looking and asking for information, of course I am going to focus on certain things if I read bad or negative comments, I'm not as smart or informed on these things as a lot of people on here are so I rely heavily on the advice and opinions of others including yourself on here. For your own interests I have actually purchased a neuron today due to the features of the product and your reputation. Like I said no offence was intended I was simply checking all avenues and options available to me.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
Mutna, just buy one, use it, and if you don't like it there are a lot of people here who will buy it from you. Or buy a different brand, your choice. You will get all the same answers from owners of any other FBL with rescue.

Dan
Already have, Christmas present to myself so I'm looking coward to the whole setup, it's going on an oxy3 that's also a Christmas present
Old 12-24-2015, 08:23 AM   #57 (permalink)
Registered Users

Congratulations. And the good folks here will be glad to help when you have questions. Enjoy the build. Dan
Old 12-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutna View Post
Whoa, I'm not digging out your product, I'm just trying to make an informed decision like anyone would, I'm not the only one who has asked for more feedback, I apologise if any offence was perceived it was certainly not my intention but my thoughts are simply looking and asking for information, of course I am going to focus on certain things if I read bad or negative comments, I'm not as smart or informed on these things as a lot of people on here are so I rely heavily on the advice and opinions of others including yourself on here. For your own interests I have actually purchased a neuron today due to the features of the product and your reputation. Like I said no offence was intended I was simply checking all avenues and options available to me.
You will love it bro coming up on 200 flights with it on a gob 380 and 90 packs with it on a oxy 3.... coming from ikon I would never switch back. .. and the biggest thing that's priceless is that the rescue has saved me everytime I've needed it to... going on 300 flights with 0 crashes is a first for me I'm usually always kissing the dirt every 60-75 flights
Old 12-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeguy5 View Post
You will love it bro coming up on 200 flights with it on a gob 380 and 90 packs with it on a oxy 3.... coming from ikon I would never switch back. .. and the biggest thing that's priceless is that the rescue has saved me everytime I've needed it to... going on 300 flights with 0 crashes is a first for me I'm usually always kissing the dirt every 60-75 flights
Perfect, that's great to hear, mines just arrived today, I'm gobsmacked how small it is, fantastic work to produce a product that has the results people say it has in a package half the size of others! I can't wait to set mine up and get it tuned in
Old 04-19-2019, 03:55 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Did anyone ever try one of these in a 700 sized gasser?
HK600 Stock Build Project
bionicbone is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in