Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Jeti Duplex Radio Systems

Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2018, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Heli GPS Logic Functions

I'm playing with the new Spirit Geolink, and needing some logic help. The Geolink has altitude limits, both high and low, which need to be turned off when autorotation is selected. This was an easy logical switch, using NOTAuto AND AltLim as the switches.

The altitude hold function can use a three position switch. -100 is FBL pitch control, zero is off, and +100 is alt hold with user pitch inputs (can skew altitude). If the motor would stop in flight, I would want alt hold to go to the zero position when autorotation is engaged. Easy to do as a two-position switch, but as a three position it seems that the logic functions won't pass through three values (-100, 0, 100). This would be easy to do with a free mix (subtract current value upon auto activation), but there are no free mixes available in the Heli software (that I've found). Any insight? If it can't be done, I suppose I could add another flight mode for altitude hold only.

thanks, Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2018, 08:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Okay, figured it all out with help of dickw on RC Groups. Mixes are available in heli programming, last item under FINE TUNING. Since tuning is done in FBL, I never looked in there. Logic Switches work fine for two position switches, mixes work great for three position switches. There's a thread in the Spirit forum on what I did.

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=810378

Dan
Old 08-16-2018, 05:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Jeti, Spirit, and GPS Configuration

Hi Dan, thank you for the update. It will probably be a few weeks before I attempt to install the GPS module, but I am really looking forward to seeing how it works. I am very new to Jeti, and it appears for some configuration there are a variety of ways to do things, limited by your creativity. I am looking forward to hearing more experiences in the Spirit forum.

Thanks again. Steve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in