Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 600X

Blade 600X Blade 600X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2016, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 600x 6s setup

So I'm helping out a fellow heli freak setup his 600x but this is my first 600 size heli to setup. Right now he's got I believe the stock spektrum servos, futabas tail, eflite 1100 kv motor, hw 100a lv esc, and a 6s 5000 mah pack. Is this setup ok? I thought most 600 size setups were 12s but when he bought it already had a talon 90 on it and he flew it until he crashed it. Ideas? Suggestions?

(I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.)
alyon187 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2016, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

You can fly 600's on 6s a have good performance. Talon 90 is a little small though. Smallest esc I would run is a 120. Just keep the headspeed around 2200 or less and 12 degrees pitch or less.
dominator is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2016, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ok That's what I thought. I'll pass that info on to him.

(I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.)
Old 06-25-2016, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ok got the 120 in and now I'm looking at parts to order. The servos are stock but the horns are not and the geometry is way off. The links are not 90 degrees and are tilted. So I checked the manual but didn't see a distance recommended to use for servos ball spacing. What's everyone using?

(I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.)
Old 07-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 6s Blade 600x setup

I'm running my Blade 600x on a Talon 90 and an old used Align Trex600 BL600M (not mx) 1220kv motor with 550x mount and 15t pinion and stock spectrum servos H6040/H6080. Fly's great. Normal mild flying (only loops, rolls, stall turns, occasional flip) and I'm getting 8 minutes flying time.

I'm running stock arms on mine and they measure 20mm to center of ball on cyclic.

I recently overdid it though flipping and tic toc practice and overdrew the battery before the timer went off and ticked a blade on the set down There went my Revolution blades.
KingCobra Heli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2016, 02:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

WOW, 8 minutes of flying time, even light sport flying that is quite a long flight. You didn't say what type of batteries (whose, number, C rating, mah) you're getting those 8 minutes on.
wattflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2016, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 6s Blade 600x setup

Oh yeah, I'm running either a Glacier 5000mah 45c battery or my Align 5200mah 60c. I get 8 minutes out of both and their at about 3.75v per cell when I land.

I also run a fixed throttle curve stunt one is only at 90% high/low stick and stunt 2 is 100% high/low.
KingCobra Heli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in