Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > EZNOV

EZNOV EZNOV Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2018, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

been working on this flybarless system for a few months to tune it in just right on a align 450L a goblin 280 fireball and a T-Rex 250 & 450.

The 250 has been very difficult with anything ever used.
I've used the V bar. Zyx s2. Kbar the neuron and now the skookum BE and the kbar vbar was the only one out of the box that seem to do the best at first

once you learn how to tune the parameters and what to look for each one works pretty well

the thing I wanted to point out was about the neuron and something I read about flybarless systems its does nothing to have over a 3-axis on this planet and this unit is a 9 axis.
I have a brand new helicopter in perfect condition with a Skookum 720 6axis BE no GPS and the neuron seems to hold slightly better in the cyclic area then the Skookum does. Another point is I've become obsessed with trying to tune in the neuron with a T-Rex 250 I finally have gotten it fairly good except for the tail speaking of it just seems that if you tune it down it's really soft if you tune it up it's really hard but the cyclic is perfect. does anyone have any input on 9 axis that the neuron claiming have

Last edited by backshed904; 01-31-2018 at 10:25 AM..
backshed904 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2018, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

The neuron's mpu9250 sensor chip has a 3 axis gyro, 3 axis accelerometer and 3 axis compass. My understanding is that the compass is not implemented, so its essentially a 6 axis flybarless gyro, like most others that are capable of rescue or self level.

The sensor can also do its own digital motion processing, but again, I don't know if this is implemented. I think the neuron takes raw sensor data and processes on the stm32.

Most of the sensors in our heli gyros are designed for mobile phones. They're incredibly good these days, and cheap to.

Here's a link to a dev kit if you feel like doing a bit of arduino coding.

https://www.banggood.com/MPU9250-Int...r_warehouse=CN
The_crack_fox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2018, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Um?? I don't know but want to. That is like Chinese language LOL. Someware i read I thought..

Thanks ive read your other post and appreciate your knowledge which is very good on a vast array of questions that are asked out here on HF..
Never the less ive noticed that's this sloppy old Trex 250 with the Neuron seems to be Rock Solid after movement. Don't get me wrong the Skookum is awesome auto-leveling and all the fratures as well as the tutorials are great,matter of fact I can't wait to get the GPS it will fly like my Inspire,I'm hoping.?
I'm 3 years into the Hobby and joy learning as much as I can I just got to be careful how I list things I over post at times no paragraphs or periods people are so sensitive. But I know there's a reason why things need to be written correctly it's hard to follow along with what someone saying.
okay good day I'm learning as we speak uggg.?
Old 01-31-2018, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

You are right where I want to be at can I say this about the neurons accelerometer.
That those would only be used in the rescue channel?
I do see what is ment about the nine axis..
I thought it just covered the points in between like NNE .NNW SSE. On a map would.
"More of a spear"

I said to myself not to get too crazy about this .
Still Ive read more about propeller lockout if you read about turboprops how they use those type of winged planes Cessnas and so forth if you are a hot shot you can use it while descending in a plane. you can also use it when attempting to land with a crosswind to keeping you straighter approaching a runway.
From what I understand the blades reverse pitch for this and but they have safety mechanisms when taking off so to say. "
Propeller lockout"

Hobbywing manual the only thing that states a motor will shut down and ramp back up the only way is from a lockout of propellers.

So jet engines have reverse thrust then a Cessna what have a negative pitch which all is reverse thrust.
So i go on.....because.....
Most things with the RC heli's is figure it out adjusted and that's it, That is after you're able to build a model and tuneit flyable i would say
And then things will happen.
Somehow I drew too much current on these 280mm props.
This ESC has been on larger props harder Maneuvers and harder pitch pumps if you will.
I'm assuming the direct-drive has part of the problem.
SAB for the tail
KST 215 for cyclic
250so gar flys fine
Okay until again thanks for reading

Last edited by backshed904; 02-01-2018 at 04:29 AM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in