Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 250 CFX

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2016, 03:47 PM   #101 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tande View Post
IF you like the 230s ......you will LOVE the 250cfx .......IMHO
With its hellaciously annoying sound and tail that blows out? Nope.
Mike680 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2016, 04:14 AM   #102 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Ordered

So after some thought I decided to ignore the doom mongers and order a 250 CFX, hopefully should arrive in the next day or 2 so I will let you know the thoughts of a proper intermediate pilot not an advanced one. Ordered some Microheli blades also so I don't destroy the carbon ones n the first couple of flights.

I sold my 230s a few months back so it was a question of what to go for next. Was tempted by the 270 CFX, which to be fair is probably better value for what you get but just don't think I am ready for the jump from a 230s to a 6s power monster, plus the cost of batteries and replacing the blades doesn't really appeal.

So feel this is probably a good step to a more advanced model, I still think there is a gap in there somewhere for a new 300 CFX model or something similar to make the transition to a more advanced model.

The 300CFX is a couple of years old now so they should release an updated one with metal gear servos, maybe a slightly better motor, the Castle ESP with the option to run either 3s or 4s and an unlocked AR7210BX so if someone wanted to add bailout or self level they could. I think this model would appeal to both the intermediate and more advanced pilot. Good size, not too intimidating or expensive to repair, the option of using plastic blades, batteries not too costly, decent tail.

Come on Blade get with the game plan. This is what my 250 CFX may well eventually end up morphing into.
slumdog is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2016, 05:29 AM   #103 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike680 View Post
With its hellaciously annoying sound and tail that blows out? Nope.
YMMV ..
Tande is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2016, 05:59 AM   #104 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tande View Post
YMMV ..
Your motor will puke in short order and they make it as hard as they can to install an aftermarket motor. Only Blade uses odd bolt patterns to try and keep you locked in to their motors ppl have been complaining about for YEARS.

Other companies would have put in something better years ago, Blade sticks the same ole POS in a new release. You can get lucky on the draw and get one that lasts, but failure is the norm for that motor.

The bottom bearing will disintegrate and the motor will separate midflight. Mine lasted 20 gentle flights and a bunch of bench testing.

I do wish you the best of luck, hope you get a good one but don't be surprised when it drops out of the sky in 100 flights or less.

You'll see, I didn't listen to all those that warned me and dumped thousands of dollars into Blade helis before I saw what all the fuss was about. That is my one and only regret in this hobby, why I try to prevent others from making the same mistake.

Some of us just have to learnthehardway, I sure did and boy did I ever. Sure hope you get your $$'s worth out of the 250 and not a money pit instead.

At least with the 300cfx I got a beastx unit I could transfer to another heli, complete loss other than that. Guess you'll get 3 ok cyclic servos out of the deal if it does start to nickel, dime and frustrate you to death.

With a bit of modding you could probably get a different motor in there if your does fail and honestly that motor is the only definite weak spot I see on the 250. Could be a great heli otherwise.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:10 AM   #105 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumdog View Post
So feel this is probably a good step to a more advanced model... This is what my 250 CFX may well eventually end up morphing into.
Sadly, the 250 is no more advanced than the 230. It does have a little more power and a CF frame, but still an intermediate heli. If it didn't have a direct drive tail then it maybe could be considered more. I would love it if Blade came out with conversion kits to these to take them to a TT or belt drive tail, but don't see that happening as it would be costly. A 230 sized heli with a belt tail would be awesome. I'll get that wish soon when the Oxy 2 comes out. Only then will you really get something in the 230/250 size range that is considered an advanced heli.

EGODRIFT Team, Lynx/Oxy Field Rep
jrman83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2016, 06:33 AM   #106 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yep I too do dream of upgrading to an Oxy 3 at some point or an Oxy 2 if indeed they intend to release one. I just feel at the moment my skills and knowledge of setting it up are not sufficient to justify the purchase and I would just be spending time repairing it rather than flying.

Just think the 250 CFX is a stepping stone to improve my skills from basic flying to sport and basic 3d flying before making the jump to a more advanced heli like the Oxy 3. Hopefully should give me the chance to spend more time flying and improving my skills rather than improving my rebuilding skills.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #107 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Yep I too do dream of upgrading to an Oxy 3 at some point or an Oxy 2 if indeed they intend to release one. I just feel at the moment my skills and knowledge of setting it up are not sufficient to justify the purchase and I would just be spending time repairing it rather than flying.

Just think the 250 CFX is a stepping stone to improve my skills from basic flying to sport and basic 3d flying before making the jump to a more advanced heli like the Oxy 3. Hopefully should give me the chance to spend more time flying and improving my skills rather than improving my rebuilding skills.
Just realize that skill level has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I agree 100% that for most the Oxy3 is too nice to be a beater/trainer although many proclaim it as the ultimate trainer heli.

I'm talking about reliability, the single most important aspect of a rc helicopter even if you're just hovering, it has to work. There's NOTHING more irritating than when a helicopter crashes itself costing you money for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Basic sport flight or even hovering and doing pitch pumps requires tail hold. Before I ever learned to flip I started flying with the throttle and pitch maxed out using elevator for altitude like you do flying a plane. That's when the Blade helis started to crumble under my commands and have lots of electronic failures. Something a fixed pitch heli is fully capable of as I first started doing it on calm mornings with a 120sr.

You can't learn anything but how to cuss and troubleshoot problems on an unreliable helicopter. Troubleshooting skills are a valuable asset but I would have preferred to learn them after a piloting mistake put me in the dirt instead of on a heli that developed issues sitting on a shelf overnight.

You spend more time repairing than flying without even making a pilot error.

I just hope the 250 is more reliable than the total lemon 300cfx I got, sure it's better but since it uses the same motor as the 300 I'm not convinced it's much better.

Replacing the motor on the 300 required also replacing the esc which as far as I know isn't even an option with the 250 but at least it doesn't come with crap servos to boot like the 300 did.

Last edited by learnedthehardway; 09-20-2016 at 09:03 AM..
learnedthehardway is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2016, 10:32 PM   #108 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 250 tail vibration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris DeSain View Post
So I got to get out to the backyard to put a few packs thru her today and at the end of the first flight the tail was really acting up. I noticed a great deal of vibration when I got her in to me and she sounded a bit louder.

I let her cool off as I do in between flights with a quadcopter flight pondering the vibration. I checked her out to see if anything was loose or tight in the power train (as limited as it is but nothing was different all smooth.

I got her into a hover and she had visible/audible vibration. Well she was only up about 15 seconds and she made a electrical snap sound that I think I saw on the speedo. The sound was like when you plug in a big 6S pack and she plopped down with a little spin.

From investigating the motor is noticeable harder to turn. The mesh is loose but spinning the main blades the motor feels tight. The heli FBL unit will bind and set and the tail will register and work but no main motor power.

It looks like the main motor failed and took out the speedo at this point

I am super bummed...calling Horizon Friday.

On a side note my odd tail issues could have been vibration induced from the start ? It is very possible as the tail would hold great backwards and let go or wonder very unpredictably. Vibes would be a culprit.
Hey chris I had my 250cfx out today for its first flight with the dx6 radio, and as soon as it got into a hover the hole tail section was vibrating all over the place. I landed changed out the tail rotor blade and tighten up the tail boom but this thing still has the vibration. You got any ideas. Thanks nick
nick7542 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2016, 05:23 AM   #109 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Initial Thoughts

So my 250CFX arrived yesterday and got a chance to do a couple of flights on it so thought I would share my initial thoughts.

Definitely feels more quality and robust than the 230s and does seem as some people have said more precise. Guess it just feels a little more together than the 230s. I would say there are a few niggles, it does seem very loud, although I did try it without the canopy and it sounds lots better. Not sure if its the shape of the canopy or just the material, the canopy does feel more robust and better quality than the 230s but it does seem to resonate the sound, probably will change it when some more come out.

The main gear is weak just like in the 230s and undoubtedly with more power will strip all the teeth off with the slightest of knocks, so they should have upgraded that but I will probably put an after market one on. Sure that make help with the sound too, while we are on that subject maybe they should have upgraded the bearings in the motor if they haven't only time will tell on the reliability of that.

For me personally I wish that they had put on a sturdier tail boom as I know that will bend in the slightest accident but it does feel more locked in with the CF frame, the one on my 230s never felt tight enough. Maybe also a longer one as the tail is not the same as a TT or Belt Drive.

Overall despite a few shortcomings, initial reaction is I like it, definitely an improvement over the 230s. Is it worth the upgrade if you already have a 230s, not sure, by the time you take into account cost of changing lipos. If you don't have a 230s and are looking for an intermediate heli is it worth buying over the 230s, I would say yes. If you are of an advanced ability then I would say there are more suitable alternatives.

Lets not try to compare this with an Oxy 3, the quality is not going to be that of an Oxy 3 but then again neither is the price. Here in the UK the price of an Oxy 3 kit, Motor, ESC, FBL and servos is going to be nearly double that of a 250 CFX and besides in my opinion the Oxy 3 is a heli for someone of advanced ability.

If you don't have a 230s then this is the best INTERMEDIATE heli currently available, until they release an Intermediate model with either TT or Belt drive tail and Safe / Bail Out options. Accept that there may be a few upgrades required over time, load up with the spares you know are going to break when you have a crash ie Feathering shaft, skids, main gear, tail boom and tail blades, go fly and try to improve that's what I plan to do.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:44 AM   #110 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
So my 250CFX arrived yesterday and got a chance to do a couple of flights on it so thought I would share my initial thoughts.

Definitely feels more quality and robust than the 230s and does seem as some people have said more precise. Guess it just feels a little more together than the 230s. I would say there are a few niggles, it does seem very loud, although I did try it without the canopy and it sounds lots better. Not sure if its the shape of the canopy or just the material, the canopy does feel more robust and better quality than the 230s but it does seem to resonate the sound, probably will change it when some more come out.

The main gear is weak just like in the 230s and undoubtedly with more power will strip all the teeth off with the slightest of knocks, so they should have upgraded that but I will probably put an after market one on. Sure that make help with the sound too, while we are on that subject maybe they should have upgraded the bearings in the motor if they haven't only time will tell on the reliability of that.

For me personally I wish that they had put on a sturdier tail boom as I know that will bend in the slightest accident but it does feel more locked in with the CF frame, the one on my 230s never felt tight enough. Maybe also a longer one as the tail is not the same as a TT or Belt Drive.

Overall despite a few shortcomings, initial reaction is I like it, definitely an improvement over the 230s. Is it worth the upgrade if you already have a 230s, not sure, by the time you take into account cost of changing lipos. If you don't have a 230s and are looking for an intermediate heli is it worth buying over the 230s, I would say yes. If you are of an advanced ability then I would say there are more suitable alternatives.

Lets not try to compare this with an Oxy 3, the quality is not going to be that of an Oxy 3 but then again neither is the price. Here in the UK the price of an Oxy 3 kit, Motor, ESC, FBL and servos is going to be nearly double that of a 250 CFX and besides in my opinion the Oxy 3 is a heli for someone of advanced ability.

If you don't have a 230s then this is the best INTERMEDIATE heli currently available, until they release an Intermediate model with either TT or Belt drive tail and Safe / Bail Out options. Accept that there may be a few upgrades required over time, load up with the spares you know are going to break when you have a crash ie Feathering shaft, skids, main gear, tail boom and tail blades, go fly and try to improve that's what I plan to do.
That is a statement I would wait before making. If it makes it to 300 flights without a failure, then recommend and proclaim it as a great intermediate heli.

If someone reads your post and buys one cause of your statement and it drops out of the sky on flight 25 due to a burnt motor, landing on pavement and turning it to dust. They're going to be less than pleased.

You're talking about replacing parts already on the first day and you paid $330, it's possible to build an Oxy for $440ish and you will get to that amount sooner than later. Pretty much a guarantee although I hope I'm wrong.

Stop saying the Oxy is for advanced pilots, it's not. It is probably the best choice for a first build and is just fine for anyone that can take off and land a cp heli in one piece. I am only an intermediate pilot myself and love the Oxy3. The Oxy will be easier to fly than the 250 since dual rates are purely used for taming it down and not to keep a lacking tail from blowing out. Add the adjustment of a real fbl unit and its ability to be tamed down far exceeds the 250's and you don't have to adjust your flying to account for shortcomings. So you couldn't be more wrong. Even a AR7200BX that's ultra simple to setup by watching a couple YouTube vids even if you've never set a fbl unit up before will open up a new world of features you never knew existed that make things EASIER not harder.

The 250 will break in a crash just the same the only difference is the Oxy won't crash itself and the 250 will.

Don't make ppl think they're better off paying $330 for a half assed, noisy, tail blowing, motor burning pile. You can get so much more for the same $ it's not even funny.

Have $310 into my stretch P500 with 3 lipos.

Give it some time, then decide if it's worth recommending. I apologize for jumping down your throat but it was posts like yours that caused me to buy the worst helis I ever owned that I wished I skipped altogether. I have even done it myself which I very much regret. Someone on a tight budget that had to save for months to get one will have their soul crushed if it's unfliable after 20min of use

Time has taught me the most important aspect is how they hold up over time and most Blade helis become money pits after the first month.

Last edited by learnedthehardway; 09-22-2016 at 07:48 AM..
learnedthehardway is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2016, 06:09 AM   #111 (permalink)
Registered Users

My initial impressions are from what I've read here and other places on HF.

Already been established that it vibes like crazy out of the box which is laughable for a heli with no tail mechanics since 90% of heli vibe issues come from the tail.

There's one that's 4 flights old posted for sale cause the owner decided to stick with the 230s, probably from hearing the atrocious vibes and knowing it will shake apart or is on the verge of motor failure already.

Plus someone in this thread already had the motor that everyone that's been around already knows is junk fail on him. They didn't replace the bearings on the motors, would bet all the money in the world on that.

Buy a 230s instead and avoid this half assed pos designed to sell parts. For those bringing their helis down on the skids more often than not and can afford a few cheap crashes and a couple cheap upgrades that want to be prepped for 450's as quick as possible, get a 180. Will be a feeling out process than can be frustrating but you will gain valuable mechanical knowledge from it you won't get from a DD heli and get it alot cheaper than you will trying to jump straight to 450.

Ok, sure I wore out my welcome here long ago but time will show you that I'm trying to look out for ppl and not be an asshole like it may appear to many..
Old 09-22-2016, 07:38 AM   #112 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't think you are an arsehole at all, in fact I think you provide a valuable opinion which is the whole purpose of a forum, so that people can read the opinions, weigh up the pros and cons then make their own decision.

At the end of the day you feel you are trying to stop someone wasting their money in your opinion, which is fine.

As I stated this was my initial thought and at the moment I am pleased with the purchase, whether that turns out to be the case in a month or 2 we shall see, but initially I feel positive and I accept there are a few shortcomings that I may need to sort. Maybe I will not have too many problems, either way I bought this after weighing up the opinions good and bad.

In life sometimes we make decisions that turn out to be good sometimes we make decisions that turn out to be bad and sometimes lessons Learnedthehardway are more valuable than lessons learned easily. You obviously feel you have learnedthehardway and are just trying to save people from doing the same.

I like to be positive so hoping that I have made a good decision and will enjoy this model, if it does turn out to be a pain in the arse, money pit pile of crap then I will chalk that one down to experience and be wiser next time. If not and it turns out to be great reliable, fun to fly model, I will just be pleased that it did.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:14 AM   #113 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I don't think you are an arsehole at all, in fact I think you provide a valuable opinion which is the whole purpose of a forum, so that people can read the opinions, weigh up the pros and cons then make their own decision.

At the end of the day you feel you are trying to stop someone wasting their money in your opinion, which is fine.

As I stated this was my initial thought and at the moment I am pleased with the purchase, whether that turns out to be the case in a month or 2 we shall see, but initially I feel positive and I accept there are a few shortcomings that I may need to sort. Maybe I will not have too many problems, either way I bought this after weighing up the opinions good and bad.

In life sometimes we make decisions that turn out to be good sometimes we make decisions that turn out to be bad and sometimes lessons Learnedthehardway are more valuable than lessons learned easily. You obviously feel you have learnedthehardway and are just trying to save people from doing the same.

I like to be positive so hoping that I have made a good decision and will enjoy this model, if it does turn out to be a pain in the arse, money pit pile of crap then I will chalk that one down to experience and be wiser next time. If not and it turns out to be great reliable, fun to fly model, I will just be pleased that it did.

Awesome you and others understanding that I'm not trying to be a dick is what matters most to me. Plus sharing my experiences with others to give them as much info as possible to help them decide what's best for them.

Not all Blade helis are bad, even those with a bad reputation. My 300cfx was a nightmare but I know others have had decent luck with them. My 180 has been an absolute warrior with the highest flight count of any of my others helis and still works well, other ppl have had nothing but problems with their 180.

I stuck with Blade for a long time cause I was intimidated by building and fbl controller setup. It is a bit overwhelming at first but once you get the gist of it, it was alot easier than expected and opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

Some can be tricky especially once you get into advanced tuning but units like the AR7200BX and SK540 are very user friendly and the best part, cheap to buy from the classifieds.

I hope you got one of the good ones and your 250 treats you well and teaches you alot. If it does start to be nothing but problems don't be afraid to cut your losses and step up. There are thousands of your Helifreak brothers here more than willing to guide you through every step.

One thing I gained from that cursed 300cfx was a ton of troubleshooting and repair experience. After that battle of electronic and mechanical issues getting every heli since to run smooth has been a breeze.

That's something that can't be bought so it definitely wasn't a total loss but man was it tough on the wallet, patience, nerves and my confidence.

Definitely learned alot more from crashing and other things that are a negative experience at the time than I did when everything was working great.

One of if not THE most satisfying feelings I got since I started this hobby was building and setting up the Oxy from scratch with not expensive but decent components that I knew would work for a long time to come. I'm pretty good with mechanical things so that part may come easier to me than some, but I'm about as handy with a PC as an 80yr old so if I can get the hang of fbl setup/tuning then anyone can.

Totally changed my rc heli experience. Used to order parts/upgrades for my Blade helis every payday. Have placed 2 orders in 10 months and 800+flights since making the jump and for preventative maintenance not failures or upgrades due to shortcomings.

$6 belt and a $5, 3 pack of bearings that I've still only used 1 of. Quality costs up front but really does pay over the long haul.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:15 AM   #114 (permalink)
Registered Users

I disagree...I think he's an a-hole

J/K, you know I love you man. I always love opposing views, ones that provide meaningful info and you always do that, whether someone agrees or not. I feel I know where you are coming from.

EGODRIFT Team, Lynx/Oxy Field Rep
jrman83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #115 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think it is too early to tell if this is a good heli or a POS but the topic is called "First Impressions" so it's kinda wondering off point.

My first impression is positive, i agree it's nosier than a 230s and i do have concerns over the 320H motor. I believe like the 420H motor there is a simple cheap modification that can fix this issue.

Nearly all these Heli's have issues go look at the other forums.

Myself, I have had more success with Blade heli's than Walkera (Ok mistake, I accept) and Align.

Everything I read and my LHS said buy align so I did, Trex 100 (starting out) POS, TREX 250 DFC, 3GX was awful or to complicated for a beginner/intermediate to tune IMHO, TT was weak and under engineered gears. M470... where to start, ESC = CRAP, failed mid flight after 4 flights, Flight Controller = failed first flight. Retracts = failed.

I too live in the UK and to do a decent Oxy 3 build i priced up at about 500 - 550, i picked up my 250 CFX from my LHS (Totem Hobbies) with all the support that offers for 229 sealed in the box. First couple flights have been excellent and it was set up perfect outta the box (i checked). Personally i accept it has a few glitches but Blade/HH is getting a lot better and for a not great/intermediate pilot i feel it is a good choice. If you find the tail is blowing out you probably purchased the wrong model because your skill level is above the models ability. It is what it is.

If the motor's bearings are still an issue they really should sort it out i agree.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:48 AM   #116 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good points fellas and everyone's situation is unique. That's why as much knowledge and as many perspectives you can get before buying is very important in deciding what's best for YOU.

Totally agree about Align although my old belted trex 450 is very reliable, my 450x flew better on 3s than my rex does on 6s. Feels like there's an elephant in the cockpit...lol

One man's heaven is another man's hell. Location, personal preference, budget, goals, parts availability/price, ect. all play a role in what works or doesn't work for you.

Think the Align 250's have the biggest rep for being a POS than any other heli. ..lol

To be honest I wouldn't have had a beef with the 250 if they didn't put a motor in it that has more recorded failures than any other motor I know of. That just blows me away and cannot fathom why they would do that.
Sure they had a bunch laying around cause ppl modded aftermarket motors into their helis instead of buying replacements so they saved $ on the deal but that's a slap in the face to their customers and reputation at the same time.

Why not make your new release as good as possible? ? If it's good then more ppl will buy them and eventually cover the cost of putting a new motor in it and then some. They're rep isn't very good already so whoever made that call should be shot, not just fired...lol

That's what really pisses me off, flat out stupid decision that makes me think they couldn't care less about releasing a good product.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:13 AM   #117 (permalink)
Registered Users

They know that mostly those new to the hobby buy their products and don't know about that motor's reputation.

They're taking advantage of newcomers that are the future of this hobby and that REALLY burns me up.

Will give many a bad experience and quite possibly send them running to drones or rc trucks never to return to the cream of the rc crop all because of shady business practice.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:27 AM   #118 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think the last 2 posts kinda hits the nail on the head for an intermediate pilot. I would have loved to build an Oxy 3 but to build one from scratch here in the UK is indeed around 500-550, added to that you have the intimidation factor of not so much building it but getting it all set up correctly with the FBL. Plus if you feel as an intermediate pilot you still like the comfort of bailout or self level then you have the extra cost of cable to update a FBL like the AR7210BX and the additional cost of the software so you are then talking another 100.

So I am kinda with Pug, the 250CFX looks a good choice for an intermediate pilot, gets you up in the air without the intimidation of the setup factor.

Most of the noise seems to be the canopy resonance but I know that the 320H was prone to bearing failures, hoping they have sorted that. But would upgrade the motor in future if need be which could then always be transplanted into something like an Oxy 3 in the future.

I also thought that at some point in the future when I can afford it and feel my ability has improved sufficiently, if I decided to buy a decent stand alone FBL like the AR7210BX, it would be possible to convert the 250CFX effectively into a 300CFX, of course with a new ESC. Again these items could always then be transplanted to another machine in the future.

So my thought in buying one of these was, its suits my ability level at the moment and is out of the box flyable without being excessively costly. As my skills and knowledge improve it then may be possible to do some upgrades over time and progress to something like an Oxy 3 build. That may work out more expensive in the long run but at least I am flying in the mean time as I certainly can't afford an Oxy 3 build at the moment and to make the leap at this time to build and setup that sort of model from scratch is a little overwhelming.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:27 AM   #119 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrman83 View Post
I disagree...I think he's an a-hole

J/K, you know I love you man. I always love opposing views, ones that provide meaningful info and you always do that, whether someone agrees or not. I feel I know where you are coming from.

No need to say you're kidding brother, I am an asshole that gets carried away quite often. I'll be the first to admit it and the first to eat my words when proven wrong.

Honestly the guy's I've gotten in the biggest pissing matches with on this site have become the one's I like and respect the most

Although you and me seem to see eye to eye quite often. Not always of course but noone agrees with each other all the time

I used to think that the 230s wasn't a very good heli but you proved to me that it's not a bad choice at all
Old 09-22-2016, 09:32 AM   #120 (permalink)
Registered Users

Agreed with Learnthehardway, they should have put a more reliable motor in a new model than ones with known issues.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in