Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Multirotor Motors, ESCs, , Batteries, Distribution boards, etc.

Multirotor Motors, ESCs, , Batteries, Distribution boards, etc. Multirotor Motors, ESCs, Batteries, Distribution boards, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2016, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default DYS FIRE Race Edition 2206/2600kv Motors

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to post my initial thoughts on the New DYS FIRE motors that I received from GEARBEST. These are a full set of 2206/2600kv motors that are the replacement or next step from the DYS SE2205 Race Editions. They came to me in a 2 CW/2 CCW set, although they can be bought individually in either config. I have been in the Multirotor hobby for only a short time now, and I have been more on the BUDGET side of equipment, never spending on the top dollar big name items. These motors are the first set of what are generally considered a Top-Name motor, and the I can feel the difference just handling them. They just feel a lot more smooth and solid than any of my other motors like SunnySkys or Racerstars, not that those aren't good too. These DYS FIRE Race Editions have an awesome purple anodizing to them and the motor bell reminds me of classic BBS Race Wheels, which should hopefully reduce the amount of broken bells from crashes that are seen out there on the SE2205s. The tolerances on these are very close, and I feel the pull of the N-54 magnets more than on any of my other motors, either due to the stronger magnets themselves or the smaller gap between the magnets and the stator. The shaft is a hollow 5mm like on the SE2205s, and these DYS Fire also have the Hex Screw retainer on the bottom instead of a C-Clip. Overall, I am very pleased with these DYS FIRE 2206/2600kv, I will just need to have some upgraded ESCs (not budget 20a) to use them at their full potential. They are also available in 2300kv and 2100kv versions. Click the link below if you would like to read more and get a set for yourself. I will list the specs also. And please check my video if you have a minute, Thanks!

http://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-...51.html?wid=21

2600KV:KV: 2600
Configuration: NP
Stator Diameter: 22.0mm
Stator Length: 6.0mm
Shaft Hole Diameter: 3mm
Shaft Diameter: 5.0mm
Motor Dimensions(Dia.*Len): Φ27.7x17.7mm
Weight (g): 32g
No.of Cells(Lipo): 3-4S
Pull: 1200g
Max Continuous current(A): 34.8A
Max Continuous Power(W): 556.8W
Internal resistance: 0.05Ω

DYS Fire 2206-2600KV Race Editions from GEARBEST (9 min 25 sec)

Last edited by ointaylor; 12-31-2016 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: formatting
ointaylor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in