Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Back in the Hobby and feel like a newbie again

I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys who post on here with all your help. All through life I have always had some type of R/C Vehicle. Have done everything from Airplanes to cars and everything in between what brought me back to the hobby is having to be at home lol and my 14 year old son I bought a lot of helicopters here locally for a great price and am in the process of going completely through some of them to make sure they are safe and ready to fly. which brings me here in that lot there were a couple of blade cx2’s I bought some new batteries went through them And did some tests and I thought that all they needed from there was a little trimming but that wasn’t the case so I started reading here and found out there were some vital things that I missed. Thanks to all you guys I now have both of them flying perfectly one needed the Swash plate adjusted and the other one needed a rebound to the transmitter and we have a blast flying them now. It also led me to buy brand new a blade 70s and a blade nano s2 the blade 70 is awesome very stable for a micro helicopter and very easy to fly I have not flown the s2 yet because I don’t think I am ready yet. In that lot of helicopters I bought there was also a blade 400 3d that I still have to go completely through and I know right now that is way too much helicopter right now but you can bet that I will be doing a lot of reading here about it and what I need to do to get it ready to fly. I do have a question for you guys I really like the 70s with it being just a single blade Heli verses the coaxial so other than the nano s2 what would be the next step for my 14 year old so he doesn’t get discouraged or intimidated by this great hobby. I am trying to find something that has a little better parts availability because the parts for the cx2’s are getting pretty scarce I went on horizon hobby and they have almost nothing anymore everything has been discontinued. Would like to find something that is a little bigger single blade fixed pitch if possible so I can work him into a couple helicopter. Thank you again guys for all the awesome information you put on here to help all of us like myself to work out the issues with this equipment
Rickz1222 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in