Update incoming ... - Page 2 - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > EZNOV

EZNOV EZNOV Vendor Sponsored Support Forum

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by heli-b View Post
I'd love to see return of pitch control after rescue be stretched over a second- instead of being nearly instantaneous.

As it is, if you're inverted, hit rescue, and then release rescue (without repositioning your sticks from being inverted), your model will be thrown into a negative pitch pump until you realize what is happening and give positive pitch.

I hope what I'm suggesting makes sense.

Glad to hear that you're developing this platform further!

-b
That is a very good idea, definitely on the roadmap.

Thomas.
Otatiaro is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otatiaro View Post
Hello,
...About JETI integration, last time I asked they replied they had no time to give me the documentation about it ....

Thomas.
Since the Neuron works in planes, it is in competition with the Jeti assist receivers...I'm guessing that's why no integration. Another FBL maker ran into that situation. Dan
dogbreath is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2017, 06:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
About JETI integration, last time I asked they replied they had no time to give me the documentation about it ...
It's actually OpenTX integration I'm interested in, but I think that's a bit more work because somebody has to write a Lua script for the transmitter whereas FBL integration is built into the Jeti and Grauper HOTT systems.

Quote:
About ESC configuration through the Neuron, it is already working for quadcopter ESCs based on BLHeli, but on helis there are many many different type of (closed source) ESC firmware, I really doubt we can have support from manufacturers to configure their ESCs through the Neuron.
That's kinda what I expected, but it would be cool! It was a wish list.
jarhart is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello,

When is the update going to be released?

Thanks in advance!
Buzzing Around is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2017, 07:34 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Update incoming ...

Otatiaro

You and your team have made a fantastic job with your device, and i regret that sometimes many people only focus their attention in the natural problems related to a competly new product developed by a so smal team like yours, forgetting that big companies like Mikado (and others) need many years to finetune their fbl modules.
In the meantime, me and others anxiously wait for the announced major Upgrade, but is it possible to make an intermediate Update to solve that infamous tail Wag ??
Thanks in advance and gretings from Portugal
Birdmen
birdmen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2017, 05:39 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

What I would like:

-OpenTX integration
-Full UI for setting up the governor
-Maestro Terminal for Mac

Looking forward to making use again of the Neuron that has been sitting in my drawer for some time! The tail bounce issue killed it for me.

When can we expect the update to be released?
terhoutd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2017, 11:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just assembled a TT E700 and i'm really happy with the performance of the Neuron, default settings work perfect apart from a slight tail overshoot that I'm confident It's an easy fix.

I would love an Acro/Nearest horizon Rescue. Most of us need the rescue on the more extreme maneuvers, and don't need a rescue to level the helicopter, just something that gets it far away from the ground, right side up or not, the faster the better.

I would really like OpenTX integration, it would make the fine PID tuning a blast, I can't connect via bluetooth, maybe because everybody uses 2.4Gh at the field.

A more user friendly governor system would be great. Maybe setting gear ratio and pole count in Maestro, Throttle Channel value would set desired RPM.

RPM, Vibration and Governor PWM Telemetry would also be great.

Neuron is an awesome FBL system ultra light and small, 3 time lighter that the other FBL I use.
WickedTRX is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just assembled a TT E700 and i'm really happy with the performance of the Neuron, default settings work perfect apart from a slight tail overshoot that I'm confident It's an easy fix.

I would love an Acro/Nearest horizon Rescue. Most of us need the rescue on the more extreme maneuvers, just something that gets it far away from the ground, right side up or not, the faster the better.

I would really like OpenTX integration, it would make the PID fine tuning a blast, I can't connect via bluetooth, maybe because everybody uses 2.4Gh at the field.

A more user friendly governor system would be great. Maybe setting gear ratio and pole count in Maestro, Throttle Channel value would set desired RPM.

RPM, Vibration and Governor PWM Telemetry would also be great.

Neuron is an awesome FBL, great performance, ultra light and small, 3 times lighter than the other FBL I use.
WickedTRX is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

So, When this update Will be available ?
Centropyge likes this.
totonor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2017, 07:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

So ?
totonor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Firmware Update

Dear Otatiaro

I recently had an opportunity to praise in this forum both your work and the excellent quality of your product (Neuron) unfortunately we all know excellent products that were murdered by its creators, please do yourself and all of us a favor , listen your customers, and at least. respond to your wishes and requests
At the beginning of the year was opened by you in this forum. a thread in which you said that you and your team was working hard in a huge update that would take place at the end of the summer, well, the holiday season is over and so far nothing, nor a simple word of comfort to all those who believed in your work and your product
I think we deserve a little more respect, so I'm waiting (and many others) for your reaction.
Gretings from Portugal
birdmen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.