Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > EZNOV

EZNOV EZNOV Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2017, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I need help with the software

This EZnov NEURON program gave me a software verson of "1.1.4" I belive running on my H.P G72 notebook works 1 time out of 20 or 30 times of trying. After digging through i found the details saying incompatible applitcation. So i get it , and have stoped trying so hard after all my and i went through all the xp servise packs1,2,3 and ive tried about everthing.
So does anybody have a way of running the software on this or the wiring pin out at the USB port coming out the back of the neuron
backshed904 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Windows 7 Ultimate incompatible application

I tried everything and have gotten it to connect twice. Enough to the reverse the servos I had a Bluetooth module HC 06 that connects with my phone and a app to adjust settings but not the neuron app. I've tried to troubleshooter on the PC by changing the service packs only on a fresh start up will it may work but crashes soon after curious about the Bluetooth module it seems to want to connect with the fly bar app with the blinking slowly coming to a stop and then starting to blank as normal again on the module not familiar with the settings and bold rates and stuff I have set up other flybarless controllers and have a decent knowledge I'm a two-year pilot just now able to tune the main rotor with tail with flybarless gyros I have the skookum720 zyx and kbar that all work with out problems. I'm sure it's the older software in the computer like I said I've done the troubleshooting is there something I can add a better video card I know a little but not enough
Old 01-07-2018, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Incompatible application salt Windows 7

I had a bunch of updates that I never inquired because they were for like other things not necessarily for Windows but somewhere for Windows don't know what it was but after I did that everything's work fine has not lost
Old 01-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Incompatible application solved Windows 7

I had a lot of unnecessary updates just like production or like you know office stuff like that but after the 30 something updates I know many I didn't need it's working and working really well I'll update it now everything's in whack cannot change channels that well just yet not that easy of a fly bar system to navigate through so far it's tight and I do like it I'm flying it on a 250 going to try it on my 280 then the 450
Old 01-08-2018, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Update it works flawlessly I had a lot of updates on my computer none that were important as it told me but I guess it ran some software as of this Windows 7 update and the flybarle system works fine I'll update it now everything's out of whack hard to change the channels at first yesterday's flight was quite nice the tail has a tricky little bounce to it but I'm sure everything will be tunable at felt fairly lost in as my 720 skookum does. More to post as i go. Rescue is new don't know how but will try
Old 01-08-2018, 08:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Please use one thread, merged three threads.

Thanks in advance.
TowPilot is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2018, 07:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by backshed904 View Post
Update it works flawlessly I had a lot of updates on my computer none that were important as it told me but I guess it ran some software as of this Windows 7 update and the flybarle system works fine I'll update it now everything's out of whack hard to change the channels at first yesterday's flight was quite nice the tail has a tricky little bounce to it but I'm sure everything will be tunable at felt fairly lost in as my 720 skookum does. More to post as i go. Rescue is new don't know how but will try
update after updating my Windows 7 HP g72 Computer with non critical updates stuff I didn't want on my computer it now works after the update it went haywire and crazy for 2 days all of a sudden just started working fine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in