Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Like Tree31Likes
  • 2 Post By Cyclone7
  • 3 Post By Xrayted
  • 1 Post By Cyclone7
  • 1 Post By Clinton1
  • 6 Post By Xrayted
  • 8 Post By rdlohr
  • 10 Post By rdlohr
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2021, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default RE: Roban UH1 600 Build Summary

Hello Freddy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	helofreddy.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	945853  
Clinton1 and Smoggie like this.
Cyclone7 is online now        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2021, 09:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

And that is only 1/3 of the threads he spammed RCG with, all about the exact same thing. For some reason he thinks he needs a new thread for every new day, which would make sense if the topics or comments were actually any different at all, but its just the same thing over and over again. I've never seen anyone so obsessed as this before and hopefully the Mods shut this down over here before he has a chance to clutter the entire main page of this site up like he did at RCG
Clinton1, cyclo and Cyclone7 like this.
Old 12-27-2021, 09:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

And still banging on about it this morning;

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...49-Phoenixtech

He keeps opening and closing the thread here on HF, which is really 'poor form' as it denies a right of reply. Not that I am defending MRC, but what he is doing is really 'not on' by any standard.
Clinton1 likes this.
Cyclone7 is online now        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2021, 10:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Also saw the thread he opened up here at Helifreak, and was just waiting to see if he is going to start the same nonsense as at RCG. As said, hope the mods nips it in the bud very quickly. He just spams the whole page.
Cyclone7 likes this.
Clinton1 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2021, 01:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Caution: MotionRC Trolls at work!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Smell a MotionRC Troll.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	945925  
flyboyuh1 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2021, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Since you MotionRC trolls are posting and promoting content from other RC forums why didn't you also post this thread? (NOT MY THREAD)

Freewing, just appalling customer service - RC Groups

THIS THREAD IS SIMPLY A TROLL POST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HELICOPTERS AND IS SIMPLY A POST MEANT TO HARASS!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Apalling MotionRC Service.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	945927  
Old 12-27-2021, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Paranoid much? No one posting in this thread has anything to do with Motion RC and no one followed you here from anywhere else. You clearly dont understand that RCG is the parent site and owner of this site. There are many common members between the two that regularly visit and post on both sites as they are one in the same. Many here have already seen all of your rant spam over on RCG already, so we dont need to see it all over again here.

YOU are the only new person here so far. Everyone else is well known and has been here for years, so I would love to know where your info regarding MRC trolls is coming from? I get you had a bad experience, but you have now taken it to the level of complete insanity, and you seem completely unaware that you have made yourself the crazy person that is the real problem in many peoples eyes by doing so.

Posting your bad experience in a single discussion thread is fine, but 15 threads with the exact same post, images and videos over and over again is insane and makes you the troll disrupting the forum for everyone else, so please knock it off or start getting reported. I can assure you that you will not be ignored by the Mods here the way you were over there

Last edited by Xrayted; 12-27-2021 at 04:13 PM..
Xrayted is online now        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2021, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
Everyone else in this thread is a well known troll and has been here for years...

Posting your bad experience in a single discussion thread is fine, but 15 threads with the exact same post, images and videos over and over again is insane and makes you the troll disrupting the forum...

That makes perfectly good sense. You complain about multiple posts from another forum which all state facts about a product and a companies conduct (WITH PICTURES AND VIDEOS) and then you start ANOTHER THREAD here (which has NOTHING to do with heli's) and start complaining about my "SINGLE" thread?

Keep up the great work! I'm sure the 500 or so people who are following this are having a good laugh. I know I am.

In the great and immortal words of Ron White: "You can't fix stupid."
Old 12-27-2021, 04:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyuh1 View Post
That makes perfectly good sense. You complain about multiple posts from another forum which all state facts about a product and a companies conduct (WITH PICTURES AND VIDEOS) and then you start ANOTHER THREAD here (which has NOTHING to do with heli's) and start complaining about my "SINGLE" thread?

Keep up the great work! I'm sure the 500 or so people who are following this are having a good laugh. I know I am.

In the great and immortal words of Ron White: "You can't fix stupid."
You are not off to a good start here insulting the membership for calling you out for doing exactly what you are doing. I posted in your one thread that will be allowed. Heed my warning or you will lose the privilege of posting here. I'm closing this thread.

Rick
rdlohr is online now        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2021, 01:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

On the other hand, the whole thing turned full on troll so he has lost the privilege to post here, and I moved the threads to the sin bin for reference for when he complains elsewhere how he was wronged here.

Rick
Phaedrus, Vinger, Xrayted and 7 others like this.

Last edited by rdlohr; 12-28-2021 at 01:14 AM..
rdlohr is online now        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in