Align 150x bluetooth not found - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 150 Class Electric Helicopters

150 Class Electric Helicopters 150 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LogafHeli

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Align 150x bluetooth not found

Hi,

i just godt my Align 150x, and at first everything was smooth. I tried to do a firmware update and initial settings. firmware update went ok, and after i did a stick calibration i must have enabled a function as i entered some setup where you use the controller and throttle stick to say yes/no after beeps. i did not understand that i was in this settings after a while as i tried to throttle up to fly so i probably changed a lot of settings to what they should not be. and now after this, i cannot connect to the bluetooth. My phone just does not find the unit and therefor cannot connect. i have tried to install the app on my ipad, but there is an issue downloading it, it just tries to download and nothing happens. I have uninstalled the app from my phone(android) and reistalled it, restarted my phone, turned bluetooth on and off. Nothing seams to do the trick...

does anybody have some tips? Thank you in advance!

Align T-rex 150x
Align/Futaba T6

First Heli has never flown... Still buying parts!
fesan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2017, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

You tried everything I would suggest. I haven't heard anything about the stick movement and beeps thing. Sorry I can't help.
jazsop is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2017, 09:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My guess is that maybe you came across some sort of hidden configuration menu. I've heard nothing about this kind of configuration in 150X, but if I'm not wrong, the ESC firmware is based on MSHeli. My guess is that maybe accidentally you have entered a ESC configuration mode. I'm not clear if your GRS arms when you plug the battery and or not. You don't ear the tones indicating that the system is ready to fly, do you?

I don't know about MSHeli, but perhaps you may want to perform some searches on the web about MSHeli firmware configuration from the transmitter. Maybe you can find something useful. Otherwise, I'm afraid that your only choice would be contacting your local Align dealer.

Good luck!
Goblin 500
joanpeca is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2017, 10:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

i came across this video that explains the kind of configuration as i mentioned.
Align TRex 150 DFC RC Helicopter- Programming Using Setup Mode (3 min 38 sec)

The chopper flies now as i managed to configure my controller, but i would like to be able to adjust the configuration as the chopper is quite aggressive compared to my flight knowledge and experience

the app will not download to my ipad, so i have some difficulties to try the app from a different phone/tablet. but in general the bluetooth works fine on my phone, i have a watch connected that syncs quite fine.

iŽll do some searching on the MSHeli. Thank you for the tip!

Could it be that the bluetooth just stopped working? e.g. a fault?

Old 07-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Didn't know that way of configuration was possible. In fact, did you notice that the video title reads "150 DFC RC Helicopter...". This is the old model, which uses a different FBL system. I don't have my 150X to make a check, but at least my manual doesn't say anything about this setup procedure.

And yes, unfortunately, it could also be that your GRS board, which embeds a Bluetooth controller, have given up working. That's why I said that as a last resource perhaps you would need to contact your local Align distributor.
Goblin 500
joanpeca is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes, i noticed the video mentioned this was a DFC, but i saw this video before this happened, and when i tried to fly it gave the same confirmation sounds etc.

contacted my local Align dealer, so ill hear what they say.

i had a flight, and chipped a huge piece of wood of my living room table, so now i need to re-calibrate, as it seams like the swash plate no longer are leveled. Still flies ok though

Old 08-11-2017, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question Interested if anyone has solved blootooth problem

I lost bluetooth connection with my 150X, I think when I was calibrating the trottle in the app and restarting after that.

Tried emailing the manufacturer but only got instructions on how to connect to bluetooth connection from the app when all is working well.

Seems like the heli is stuck in some calibration and has turned the bluetooth off.

Anybody know how to recover or reset the heli to factory default ???
DIX2014 likes this.
LogafHeli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2017, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Exclamation 150X Lost Bluetooth connection

I just bought the latest version of 150 x (wide body). Have only flown 4 four test flights with it and now it has suddenly lost the Bluetooth connection. Means no possibility for adjustment via. app. But I can still get in touch with the via Align T6 transmitter. I'll try to contact Align for help.
DIX2014 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2017, 02:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Exclamation Align 150x bluetooth not found

I just bought the latest version of 150 x (wide body). Have only flown 4 four test flights with it and now it has suddenly lost the Bluetooth connection. Means no possibility for adjustment via. app. But I can still get in touch with the via Align T6 transmitter. I'll try to contact Align.
DIX2014 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.