Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

Like Tree141Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2021, 09:31 AM   #341 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kosta and you are totally different as you can see from his own email. He also believes the wind will work. Christian the fantasy is the talk about motors from a company not yours that no one can buy here or even see. Kosta is in the IEEE you are not . He doesn't argue with Ralph Okon on hobby forums wasting valuable time and calling every former friend trash because they place his low work moral in the wastebasket first and keep steppin.... U see you and Kunzke the musician slash philosopher are full of unfulfilled soggy bottom dreams. U cant muster a single tooth wound just charts and old shit you did. Nothing wound in 2021 just more charts and never anything animate....or any scope or real analysis. Just numbers any fool can type on a page.... Show me something of value diagnostically. Do you own a scope Christian? Try using it....and really show something I can give a rats ass about! If you an engineer what the hell u posting a dumb ass typed chart for?

No one can fly your charts or what Lehner may have available some day......
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-02-2021 at 01:11 PM..
1BOHO is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2021, 09:53 AM   #342 (permalink)
Registered Users

For proof all you have to do is go to the boat forum in Germany or the USA where you are all on his wurst and wrote me about it did you forget?

This chart I have not looked at you don't consider a fantasy? But it is of something no one can own or see run today

Listen for real conversation with me pull out your kitchen lab and show me a scope shot of the generated BEMF signal of the motor. Show me the no load and under load the current and bemf profiles on a scope so I can determine for myself the efficiency and power factor with real diagnosis not typed out regressive estimates. Show me the temperature analysis of the machine. This is the university way. Vendors post charts and plead the fifth with propriety. Don't hate on the German and US academics that do all this and have others review it to be said valid! Remember UWE'S place Ludwig and LRK........ Im not part of the phone world so that lil chart u posted doesn't mean shit to me. Post the parameters if you gonna do that so anyone can run it through its paces. You can even make those up I suppose. But you could video the measurements I suppose. Just your mouth wont carry it with me home slice......

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-02-2021 at 12:00 PM..
Old 06-02-2021, 11:04 AM   #343 (permalink)
Registered Users

There is a fundamental difference if you feud with me. It is I have no problem to wind this Skorpion HK 5020 in a low resistance high current hybrid wind and show its generated, loaded, and unloaded harmonic content on the oscilloscope running for the world to see. I care less.... what it is is honesty. Will you in turn wind your passion with the same exact motor and do the same or will you stand here like he did you with nothing but ad hominem and bull shit for the paying phone world?

Regards Christian Lucas,
Enjoy America....
Hubert
Old 06-02-2021, 02:48 PM   #344 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
no, it won't do you any good to show the Emk in idle or at high ampere loads, since you only work with the normal motor models. You forget that with the hand-wound windings that you can realize you cannot win a flower pot against the windings. You already have a very big disadvantage when it comes to the connection resistance. Then with the sheet metal cutting and the position of the coils in relation to the magnetic field, it is technically not possible to achieve the magnetic shear forces that we achieve. That the EMK looks different as you wish it to be, that is, but it has no disadvantage because we know and equalize it.
The dates in the list are real and my question to you was completely neutral. You can't answer them, okay, and you start attacking right away. Well then I'll finish. It was already clear how you would react. IEEE is not the world, almost none of our engineers are members there. Kosta wrote it to you. If you have something new to learn then just keep it to yourself and market it. I do and it keeps us ahead. That’s a good thing. By By.

Happy Amps Christian
CHX2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2021, 10:00 PM   #345 (permalink)
Registered Users

Exactly Christian.... The short answer is "no" you cannot hand wind the same motor for better improvement than the African American tuner or the best German ones. When will Mercedes, Tesla, Toyota, and GM don your best concepts? U know their IEEE founders have accomplished a lot more in motor design than you. And you know your decades best work is only troll Dr. Okon on hobby sites. That's why you have absolutely nothing to hold in your hand that runs my friend. What pipe dreams ur are having. Lay off the crack. Even Ludwig and UWE know LRK hobby motors don't do 95% UWE also did not tell you a German brand inverter is prerequisite for running a 4 pole Tetras. What low moral character tells that story to the American consumer? Only a fictitious German CES operative selling us sht .... Gunnar wants to know if you are such good friends with Lehner why did you need to ask JAGS what motor was in their boat? Why do they keep blocking reports of you super motors in the German hobby forums? They don't like Lehner or is it just you? No one will wind a motor with hydraulic pressed coils. To keep holding it up is rather dense on your part. They've already seen how infallible Lehner is.

Remember the SLS toast! Perfection burns like any other... The marine motors have slip shafts on the Americans sailors but no Lucas reports about it. He did not enter that thread. Of course that's the result of the space age process of creating its rotor with laminated pm pieces. To keep holding up proprietary practices of a company not yours to compete with simple hand winders in DIY forums says very little in the name of you being somehow a better motor tuner. You don't wind or do anything yourself you just lay at Lehners feet.

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-02-2021 at 10:39 PM..
Old 06-03-2021, 03:09 AM   #346 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Hubert,
do you know what kind of mistake you are making? You have a defective motor and conclude that all motors in the series have a problem with it. The fact is that with this one motor the glue failed and the glue has not been used since then. This error has not occurred since then. Lehner sells hundreds of these engines, and business is going very well. Have a look on the Internet to see how many defective hand-wound motors are shown there. Mr. Okon in particular has documented this very nicely on his pages and Mr. Okon earns money by repairing these burned-out windings which he renews.
There are many more engines. You always show those old engines, hey the world keeps turning. The Tesla vehicle engine is not a racing engine that has to cope with extremely high amps. The cars drive in traffic. Although it is so large, it does not achieve very high levels of efficiency that would be possible in terms of size. They are simply produced in large numbers, as cheaply as is usual in automotive engineering. Otherwise they don't have high standards. We do not want to produce super large quantities, but we produce small quantities that achieve a higher power density with the highest levels of efficiency and the highest quality. We make a very good living from it, what more could you want. Show me a competition pilot, a helicopter or an aircraft, a model racing boat driver who wins a competition with an engine you have wound, sets a new world speed record or a world championship? Where are your advanced engines? Finally show some success. Don't just talk in the forums and rattle the keyboard and show any oscilloscope pictures that don't interest you. Show success, models in use in competitions.
I don't see anything from you, as usual.
Incidentally, I have already shown pictures and data of my latest engine, which I developed, but you did not notice that and it does not matter whether you can understand it at all.

Happy Amps Christian
CHX2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2021, 05:36 AM   #347 (permalink)
Registered Users

Clearly you didn't read "motor you hand wound".
There is no Lehner out runner you have hand wound in any record book which. JAGS says your irrelevant in geman SAW, You're definitely Irrelevant with German speed pilots thats obvious. There is actually no 41 series Lehner available in the Lehner store. https://www.lehner-shop.com/en/outrunner/ so youre pretty irrelevant here as well. You cant give real account of anything coz you don't wind anything. Okon meets the championship metric so why should a forum listen to you in that case? I guess thats why the Germans have no respect and block you? Of everyone on the forum you and the musician have the slowest or most non existent airplanes on site. He's over there grasping for supercap straws and cannot wind a tooth. When did I drink those 8 years ago? I was also one of the first to suggest bulk electrolytic to the inverters and combine them will mlcc compliments. You still don't own a cap bank with them. This was years before APD.

Lehners got you designing huh? then you have to wonder why he spends money with ATE? We know you got a stellar reason we cannot wait to hear. But You receiving royalty from Lehner? You mentioned how good his sales are. Where? certainly not here and what you get out of it? You straddle him alot but He never seems to return it to his best friend with any credit or mention with his total of 3 outrunners. Why? You claim you helped him design first sensorless bldc and championship motors why your friend never mention you or any contribution from you?

Why is it you try to get Jags to produce they boat and they turn you down and call you a bug? We know the real reason is because you are the best. Thats why you're all here at any thread I create. For my crazy Scope shots no one wants to see but you and Sebastian . I know how this interest goes. Youre #1 and #2 on my visitor list. It's so deep your friends like nothing in common (stefan) circumvents Okons site security just so your peering eyes that cannot wind can see a former friends work. U tell me I tell Okon he locks it PEM immediately drops you 2.... the Wick3 alliance formed against Dr Okon by pure theorist who never wound a hybrid dies eazy.... Ur heads were so far up your asses you didn't even realize that we have chickens here that can fly as good as any intangible proposals u cant find on Lehners shelf. They'd be right beside the absent 41 series motor photo and mention of you there. I never need to straddle someone elses motor company and try to take credit for ATE's work or sneak onto Powercrocos exclusive site to learn to wind the new machines. Till this day youre still winding nothing new just straddling Lehner Motoren even though they never straddle you.

Great theorist but a trash winder obviously as you have to watch your friends work from the other side of the globe. The new winds were your own copied proposals from Dr Gerling Its just that you goofballs could never wind any of it....

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-03-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Old 06-03-2021, 10:20 AM   #348 (permalink)
Registered Users

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-07-2021 at 10:40 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 08:34 PM   #349 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why argue. Ill make it simple. I have the star of David a parallel delta single layer. Lets look at it on the scope then add the wye motor to the mix and see with our own eyes what changes. Thats as honest as it gets. I wont ride the coat tails of fast electric boaters or another mans company simply because thats not needed to see what happens when you change the wind. From the very beginning this all was nothing but two vendors that want your cash acting a fool. From here on out any motor I get in my hands will be analyzed with diagnostic tools not a bunch of mouth. If you don't bring any motor parameters to the party don't waste time talking to me about how great any motor is. The scope has no preference nor is it cunning .... she only shows whats there.

Regards
1boho
Old 06-15-2021, 06:42 AM   #350 (permalink)
Registered Users

Forget typed sheets. Put it on the scope.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in