Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2019, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default The real SPS

Hi I received a gift from Germany. One was The real SPS stator designed by ATE. I will build this motor. It will be over 120mm . I may also consider the stator design in an ISCAD configuration. I'm sure ChX will say no or don't share. If he says no then you wont see it but I don't think he will trip. He worked on a new magnet array for this that I cannot share at this time but its much better. Maybe he will share more maybe not.

Its all dynamite with me...

TTYS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190330_195615.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	787437  
1BOHO is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2019, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I understand from Christian now that Lehner will bring the 45 series SPS outrunner.

Great news....
Old 04-26-2019, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is part of the reason I would not do a hammerless open slot with motors with higher working ordinance like 14 or 28 poles.

It has been found through discrete testing that the higher ordinances are attenuated more by having open slot that lower working ordinance . A 10 pole is much better for open slots that a 14 pole. A 2 pole would be best with open slot is what I gather from this. This is part of the reason I think ATE and Lehner settled on 20 poles for the open slot SPS Torqstar. I think having a mixed stator of hammerless and hammered head teeth will not yield the best result especially in multiples of 14 . Mixed would be a 50% opening look at the attenuation of the 7th. as compared to the 5th at that point....

Good luck....

Vg
TSA
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Ratio of 14th vs 10th harmonic per init values as a function of slot opening percentage..png
Views:	64
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	789621   Click image for larger version

Name:	10th and 14th harmonice attenuation as a function of slot opening percentage.png
Views:	64
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	789623  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 04-26-2019 at 09:19 PM..
Old 04-26-2019, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

It will be quite interesting to see how Mercedes does against Porsche in E f1 series.

The EQ Silver Arrow 01 is not like other race cars which the company has built form the grounds. Formula E hired French and Italian outfits Spark and Dallara with building the chassis, another EV startup Lucid Motors which is the battery company who manufactured the 52kWh battery pack using Sony cells. Anyhow, this Mercedes-Benz largely spec car could generate up to 340 horsepower, go from 0 to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds with a weight of nearly 2,000 pounds

https://lucidmotors.com/
Old 04-27-2019, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

viel Spaß
Old 05-22-2019, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default an elegant paper on calculating winding factor

Irrespective of pole number!

https://www.academia.edu/39091884/GE...F_POLES_NUMBER

Vg
TSA
Old 11-28-2019, 09:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello
Old 07-17-2020, 06:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here we are...... and the other pieces THAT BELONG TO ME NOW are next. Carry on.

The 45 Lehner wont be out for awhile and I got this from lehner myself not Tomas Moldtmann. So it is no lie. In fact they said with covid19 we could expect possibly longer delays. I have the direct email from Lehner if anyone really needs to see that. How many emails have I already posted? He throws out untruths to win the online battles which are truthfully immature in nature. Ad hominem is whats used by people that have run out of any rogerian argument worthwhile. It is the true language of an embecile. Gets mad because he doesn't know a "Symmetrical mh54" as he calls it actually has 6 tenths and precent of camber! but is giving suggestions on it to accompany a USSR miltary device a "LUN" that was scrapped for nuclear subs!!! He even tried to present himself as the one the brought the speeders to MH aerofoils. I know it was Okon who did that with the speed props so yes Luke is not all true. I havent seen a prop mold of a modern speed prop from christian lucas yet. He claims all the useful tech in the world. Not even the IEEE has anything on him.Just ask him. I think its sad coz all the insults in the world wont make me care for him or be his friend again. Hes a real jerk with a superiority complex and always talking down on minorioties. I dont like him as a person and would not offer him water if he was thristy so who cares about motors. Its truly useless garbage he talks and just words. Evidently they mean alot more to him and he forms opinion of himself based on what people say about him. What he doesn't realize about me is I dont care what he say. I know I'm good and know I dont need him! God guides my hands not Luke so it is what it is. He can fall apart socially from his sofa and keyboard in Bayern and that's his business. He only makes a fool of himself for the entire world to see as he continues to lose friends, all leaving saying the same thang about him. I just kick him to the curb and move on. Its eazy to walk away from ignorant acting people. He's def that. As you can see me and the boater there in Germany as well as yourself are in full concurrence on his personna at this point. I guess we're all wrong.... anyway...... The main thing is last time he came unsolicited asking to revisit our failed friendship. This time there is no way back to me. I'm done and meeting him was probably the worst mistake I've ever made in my life! Like the baoter says ignore him and eventually he goes away. He never shows anything new in winding HES DONE or anything ANIMATE! EVER! U have to wonder why he keeps befriending "Failures" ?

He's not an aerospace engineer but gets mad at corrections to what he post. It is not my fault he apparently doesn't know the definition of wing camber but runs his mouth in the boat forum to me about it.

camber
is the asymmetry between the two acting surfaces of an aerofoil, with the top surface of a wing (or correspondingly the front surface of a propeller blade) commonly being more convex (positive camber). See his nonsense......

1B.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2626287.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	869621  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-17-2020 at 07:42 AM..
Old 07-17-2020, 07:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

He's a genius of all geniuses. That is why he has to write this letter and hope I abide because he gives away his friends tech with no disclosure agreement . I EVEN SUGGESTED IT TO HIM HE NEEDS ONE but you see he didn't really want to be tied to me with no way out. That way he could shift as he pleases to who his friends really are and what he cam run his mouth about. A guy here he barely knows that runs 140 mph is his new marriage. 60 Mph slower than Joerg but he think the boat has some potential to set a record so he quickly befriends the guy that built his boat with no advice from Lucas. He wants to be involved now in case the guy accomplishes something he can say "i had something to do with that" His need for this type of affirmation exposes serious character flaws in my opinion. Lastly how smart is that? And what friends proprietary secrets does a "genius" in Germany give to a "fool" in the USA with zero disclosure agreement. Evidently the individual back door'd the emails Luke sent him about JAGS boat back to Joerg. So they know about him and what he does in private emails and so forth. They do not appreciate his mouth even though he presents himself to the American sailors like he is a significant contributor to anything they do. He isn't! EVEN SLS site doesn't mention his name in any SPEED battery development. They mention Joerg. He had totally dissected the boat on the us forums b4 they even had the chance to talk about their own boat. U know he uses the "LEHNER" powered boat often in his debates with you on the German forums. I just wonder why you never simply said where is the "LUCAS" on the side of it or the motors in it?

Simple as that.

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 4:24 PM, Christian wrote:
"Hi Hugh,
this was my dyno and about you question on helifreak. please do not tell them all what kind of segmentation the Lehner motor has. It has both and it has much testing and procecing to find the best way and how to do it to get the best results. It influence not only the part load motor also at full trottle you get better results. It rise evicancy by 2 - 3 % easy and if you know how Ron van Sommeren wrote how efficancy force the motor performanc if you get only 1% higher efficancy . The tread is just at yours in helifreak. And please do not send this mail straight to Lehner "

Carry on..... but I think u better leave this place if your gonna be here with baseless ad hominem versus some facts about me and the motors because im going to close the chapter very quickly on you and this. I assure you.

AND WHY YOU DONT WANT THE EMAIL SENT TO LEHNER LUKE!

Last chance!!!
1B.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-17-2020 at 09:02 AM..
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in