Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 250 Class Electric Helicopters

250 Class Electric Helicopters 250 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2019, 03:04 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

No one flying these, I got mine down to 504 grams with lipo and canopy, and close to 4 min flights. curious why not much chatter
reALIGNed likes this.
Ramtech73 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2019, 02:49 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

My guess is the oxy 2 is a more popular heli.

Align realized this and released a heli between the Oxy 2 and oxy 3 in size.

The Align 300x replaces the Trex 250.

Align sat on the same Trex 250 for almost 10 years because no other manufacturer was interested in releasing a heli this size. The Oxy 2 came in a couple of years ago and has dominated this market.

Align knew that had to do something so they released the 300x.

It will be a hard slog to convince people to get the 300x over the oxy 2 and oxy 3.

Align will have to drop the price of the 300x to get more interest
dl5973 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2019, 09:12 AM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

I had a lots of trex 250 s and the pain they can be, I think price point is fine, its about the same for the kit version as building a oxy 2, except they come fully assemnbled and have a way way bearing, But lowered price always helps sales. They should sell a empty kit, Im not using any of the stock electronics, what is a big difference is how cheap the parts are, about half of what a oxy cost to fix,.It may be a flooded market with a great oxy helis but hopefully it will gain popularity.

Last edited by Ramtech73; 11-15-2019 at 09:42 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 05:27 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramtech73 View Post
I had a lots of trex 250 s and the pain they can be, I think price point is fine, its about the same for the kit version as building a oxy 2, except they come fully assemnbled and have a way way bearing, But lowered price always helps sales. They should sell a empty kit, Im not using any of the stock electronics, what is a big difference is how cheap the parts are, about half of what a oxy cost to fix,.It may be a flooded market with a great oxy helis but hopefully it will gain popularity.
I agree with you but Align is too stupid to realise that selling an empty kit will help sales. There market strategy has always been design a heli around Align specific electronics and rely on customers buying a kit based on value for money for what you get. There is a market for the 300x because cost of spare parts for oxy 2 is going up.
dl5973 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2019, 10:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Still fighting myself on my next Heli 470 or 300, i like the size of the 300 and the battery choice, i use the same battery in some planks, and quads but people tell me to go bigger, the Align combos come with a Beast. How does the 300 fly? I have only seen the one complaint regarding the bush rods, any thing else? Black Friday sales are comming
NEAGRON likes this.

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2019, 11:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would say how big is your close flying field?, ether size heli is a great choice.I have a smaller field next to my house, Stk the 300 fly heavy but really stable and short flight times around 3:30, I changed all electronics in mine, its down to around 504 grams from about 580, I got mine up to 4 mins flights even with higher headspeeds. Good news is that parts are cheap and it crashes good, feather shaft, main shaft mostly , blades have made it through 2 crashes un hurt . even still there only 15.99 . so its a great heli, i fly ikon 2, so cant comment on stk gyro, I know one of the guys that work at my local hobby shop complained that his did not roll fast with stk gyro, i don't think its the beast gyro its says miniGRS, plenty fast with ikon 2 , I don't think you would be disappointed.
NEAGRON likes this.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:29 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for the reply. I wish my bank accound aloud me to have both

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2019, 01:25 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
accound aloud

?????

Old 12-02-2019, 07:38 AM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

....account allowed.....
gweller is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in