Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 600X

Blade 600X Blade 600X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2019, 05:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 600X Still flying in Vero Beach, Fl

Haven't seen a post on the 600X in quite a while, my 600X is performing well. At 72 years of age, I can't do wild 3D, but a few rolls and a little upside down now and then still gets my blood flowing.

How many 600X's are still out there? Brought mine when Horizon was dowing the closeout on these some years ago.
wattflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2019, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have two 550’s I fly with two 550 kits and a 600 kit, still an awesome machine and very robust!!! Wouldn’t it be crazy if they resurrected it?!?! Pipe dreams.

Steve
Old 07-02-2019, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattflyer View Post
Haven't seen a post on the 600X in quite a while, my 600X is performing well. At 72 years of age.....
Wattflyer, glad to hear that you are still flying. I think last time I spoke to you, you were at the Sundancers Field. Are you still flying off SR60, West of I95? I am at the PSL field at times and once in a great while at Sundancers. I have to get my two (2) Blade 600Xs back in the air soon. I have moved on to Goblins, so they are taking up a bit of my time.

Crashcopterman, you might be a little far away to fly with us in Florida! Maybe I will see you at IRCHA this year. Only three or so weeks away now.

I will post some pictures soon. Keep those old Blade helis flying guys!

Steve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in