Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade Fusion 480

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2019, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 480 build with stability mode

I would like my 480 to have the same 3 flight modes as my nano, 130s and 230v2 have. Flight mode 1 is stability mode, then there is flight 2 idle up1 and flight mode 3 is idle up 2.

I have upgraded my AR7210AX to v5 pro and got it connected to studiox software. I have read the manual but I don't understand it very well.

Would I use three bank modes in the AR7210AX for the different modes and assign to a switch, or would I set it to transmitter controlled and set the 3 way switch to different gear channel gains? Anyone know how it is done on my other blade copters.

Thanks Andy.
PHXScorpion is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2019, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

what transmitter radio are you using?
i am using a dx9 with my 480. my idle up is assigned to switch B. its a 3 way switch
tomasito is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2019, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dittos on the DX9

Trex 700N-FB, 600N-FB,500E-FB, 500X-FBL, (2) 450 SE, Fusion 480, 360, (2) 270's, 230V2, 150S, Nano S2, Mavic Pro, Parrot Bebop II.
gyronut is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2019, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have a dx8 gen2. I plan on using the same 3 way switch b as on my other helis but I don't understand what to program.

I read that I can program the AR7210BX with bank 1 with angular mode which would be like safe, then bank 2 and bank 3 with less flight restrictions but I think that would require expo and such set in the receiver. I think I would prefer to have those set in the transmitter and have the flight modes adjust the gear settings but I don't know what they should be.

When I look in the monitor on my 230s v2 normal (safe mode) has gear at 100, IU1 goes to 0, and IU2 goes to -100. Then bailout goes to 150.

I don't understand if setting similar gear settings would work for this FBL and talon 90 setup or if there needs to be matching programming in the AR71200BX and ESC.

Anyone know how to make this bird setup like my 230s V2?
PHXScorpion is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2019, 08:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

with switch at normal mode... make the expo high maybe 40-45% and the D/R low , maybe 50 -60% it will be your equivalent to stability mode. you have to test it though....
i hope others will chime in
tomasito is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2019, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Following this

How I want to start out with this one...
Eric7463 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in