Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2019, 07:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ya I don't like those 2 extra canopy pins either. I was thinking this Blade would finally be my intro into FBL. I said I'd never go FBL but I think its time and I'm over due big time. Don't get me wrong I love my fly-barred Heli's cause of the mechanical tinkering and I like to look of the head and the feel when it flys. But I really like what I see with the Fusion 360. But here in Canada the price is absolutely abhorrent $729.99 CAD. Are you kidding me.I'll wait till someone puts one up for sale in the classifieds first before I'll buy one new.Yikes !
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2019, 07:12 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Its the same heli as the original 360cfx. The only difference is the tail rotor housing and tail grips are metal, landing gear is slanted, 4 post canopy and the servo is inside the frame on the fusion. All of which are upgrade options for the much cheaper 360cfx
Old 10-16-2019, 07:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

There is a big difference in design between the two... The frames, main shaft, large diameter tail boom,Blades and the metal tail assembly. Yes you may be able to switch to switch heads, grips and swashes but tail box is to big for the standard CFX tube. I have had the CFX and the Fusion is a huge improvement in layout and overall quality.

Not to mention the new Spektrum 6250HX Flybarless Flight Controller with the forward programming and the soon release of software updates with bailout if one wants.
airpusher likes this.
Old 10-17-2019, 01:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Metal tail is fine. But there was available from HH before. (The Parts from 450 fit all 360 Blade Helis).
The Rest is....nice.
The new FBL might be fine, if rescue is added. In this condition, it is same as AR636. Lets see if it will meet the comfort of blades Trio 360cfx AR7210BX with MB Plus Pro V5...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in