Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 360CFX

360CFX Blade 360 CFX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2020, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Blade 360Cfx AR636A Reversed Gyro

Blade 360 CFX

Gentlemen I Need Your Help !!
BLADE 360 CFX 3S with AR636A
I have the blade 360 cfx 3s with the Spektrum AR636A made for the 360 cfx, and per the manual, I have set up my DX7 Gen 2 for it. I have been flying helis for many years and normally I would just slap a BeastX on it and go, but I am setting this up as a mid level heli for the kids
So anyhow, the gyro for the elevator and rudder are reversed. If I change the direction of the servo from normal to reversed, the gyro still stays the same way. I can find NO info online for this receiver and heli, and Horizon cant figure it out, so I am at a loss on this one. I had the receiver off the heli, and didnt make a note of the wiring either, so i called horizon for help, and they have no wiring diagram avail for this heli recvr combo.
I originally had the Spektrum AR636B, another original part on the heli, and the gyros did the same thing, so Horizon sent me the new recvr for the 360cfx, and it is exactly the same. I have tried everything i can think of on this Locked Down recvr, and no luck.
I have attached 2 pics, one of the original recvr, and one of how the servos sit in the heli, in case anyone can tell me about the wiring.
Thanks for the help guys !!!
2Huvr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2020, 04:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Your attached pictures did not appear.
SAB Goblin 500 Sport
fiddle is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Throw the AR636 in the trash, then put a Spirit on your 360cfx. There is no way you can make that AR6363 into a good FBL for this bird. Then get the kids a Blade 230s. The AR636 that comes in the 230s works well with that bird.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a 360CFX with a stock 636 that flies fine, at least for me. certainly the gyro corrections are right.

looking down on the swash with the nose being the most forward point, ch 2 is left cyclic, furthest forward, ch 3 is elevator, and ch 4 is right cyclic opposed to left cyclic. movement clockwise from elevator (3), left cyclic (2), and right cyclic (4).

set up per the horizon manual on a DX 6e. definitely check the servo direction in your transmitter. and if it turns out, like it does sometimes, that you made a boo boo, join the club.

Last edited by koppterx; 01-08-2020 at 07:01 PM..
koppterx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in