Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2020, 06:47 AM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

https://www.f3aunlimited.com/contrav4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	contrav4-05_1_1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	859369   Click image for larger version

Name:	contrav4-06_1_1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	859371   Click image for larger version

Name:	contra drive exlpoded.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	859373   Click image for larger version

Name:	contrav4-03_2_1.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	859375   Click image for larger version

Name:	contrav4-10_12_1.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	859377  

Advertisement

Old 05-18-2020, 06:54 AM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have learned a lot about the american way of

"Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect"

into this thread!

Thank you so much for this!

Last edited by powercroco; 05-18-2020 at 08:59 AM..
powercroco is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2020, 10:37 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Enjoy your builds and be happy. On my end there is no reason to not let you in peace. There are many that like what you do so who am I to stand in their way if what you have is something they'd like to see. I have no reason to prevent this unless jealousy is a motivation and for me and it isn't.Good luck and many successes on your projects. I have alot of work ahead and have no time for these battles that are stemmed on simply by your choices and what you wanted to do with your motors. Why shud I care thats your business as well as whats gifted not gifted etc. Thats hater to be all up in others business. Clearly you improved the OEM motors tremendously and really thats all that matters. My work is simply a progression in FSCW machines and it doesnt make what you have done any less outstanding. I carry on with the University Drs. and ABB because I have no more time for nonsense.

1BOHO
1 brother own his own! and hasnt that always been my handle here........

later.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:27 PM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
ah you like the Russian TU 95 drive for counter-rotating propellers with differential gear. The TU 95 reaches 930 km / h and is the fastest propeller plane in the world. That was in 1952. Around the year 2000 we built the Michael Ramel such a drive with a Lehner 2240 and differential gear with which he flew very successfully. Hacker Modellmotoren then copied these drives from them and manufactured them further. That now, after more than 22 years, the Americans are producing such a drive, but then they hurried. If the engine building and flying or even the model boating takes just as long, the chickens laugh themselves limp. And if it takes so long until you understand that a Torsen differential gear can distribute the power to the propellers in a different way, we are not afraid that an American will reach electric speed record. Spezial,Hubert Hargett will not be able to do it.

Hi, my project to help the biggest loser in this world failed. He has proven himself unsuitable. It cost me a few not very important friends, but also the knowledge that one can never please these ambitious people. They do not recognize their limits, failure in production and because they are not honest with themselves, the others are scolded. Sorry Hubert Hargett, that's not how it works in this world. You haven't shown anything yet and we probably won't get to see anything else from you.

Happy Amps Christian

Happy Amps Christian
CHX2 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2020, 11:44 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

Enjoy your contras U dont need anything from a TU 95. He must be Putins friend with all his suggestions from the USSR. America makes the fastest 2 aircraft in the world. So why you need to go there? SMH That's eurocentric nonsense that makes no sense. JAGS hasn't made a comment on what they feel the competition is capable of.They have made comments that Christian Lucas is annoying and does this thread bashing when his ideas dont work. If you ever want to actually see results from the new work contact me. Sebastian wont show you a thing guided by Luke. He will be the only motor developer in the world that owns no diagnostic equipment. They have no keys to any of this on RCN that why the popcorn is here on helifreaks....They have had the diagram direct from me for over 6 months . What do you see?.They certainly wont do it. Im here with several of the motors in hand. All the insults in the world wont make me share them with someone who should already have their own prototype of the concept. Besides anyone that can comprehend the concept can understand very easily how it works. The way you know JAGS has nothing to do with these post is the fact they don't SAW Scale hydroplanes and neither does the last poster. For the truth about who "we" are just ask Jags the team members name. Maybe in time luke will show you what the ABB winding really looks like and how its working for him but I'm in direct correspondence with Dr. Isalm. and the other PhD including Dr Kennelis who is there when the SR work begins and has made a thesis suggestion for me. Dr Kannelis would like further work on smoothing the current in the low speed areas. Ive already digested most of the work but need a rotary table and a few other things to esatblish a footprint. These measurement are taken statically. It will happen but in my own time. Vilification by luke doesn't hurt me or make me throw my work out here to prove something to a forum.

The 25 time current world champion in my class and in my district has actually my work in already his boats. I'm the one that modified his Schulze with water cooling. Im not part of his team but I REALLY CONTRIBUTED and was solicited by him to do it. I fell pretty good about that and in particular he has told me quite often he loves my work so Ill be ok. I have the best equipment money can buy. U see whats on the pages and it all actually runs. He is also in no way affiliated with Luke who has never built a real scale boat. Im sure he is quite interested in the APD and things I'm doing now.. Ralph'smotor would be equally impressive to the boaters and give them a world class power options at less coin than Lehner. It also allows the modeler inside them to get involved with their electric motors performance. That was a good thing. Ralph is the one that took the forum through a step by step. When you were trying to show me the big mono windings it was Dr. Ralph Okon you pointed me to. I told you then I can do this also at a high quality level and I have!!

"@Kosta , i send you the copy of the mail , so you are informed where and how.

Hubert is my friend in the USA a very well educated and forward thinking man .

Having fun with all we are discussing and he is younger and higher motivated than i to build and test new things."

Gruß/Regardes

Christian"

So you see Ralph people can argue with their own continuously contradictive words.I'm educated and experienced enuf to know when to get out. Its only ine that wont get to see the finished products. I have all the formal skills in engineering and manufacturing to not need him. My models and motors are and will be fine. ABB reaserch center is right up the road. I can take the motors to Dr Islam and the relevant phds direct with no drama. I have direct line to all the PHDs so I harldy have the concerns of the people no longer involved... U see he starts an international world war but failizes, as he says we are "slow to follow him", "We" created the BLDC. U never see Hanz or Andreas conduct them selves in this childish manner and the company name is Lehner. Luke trips. Why not say these things on the American boat forum? "We are not worried about any American breaking the record". He comes there why. He's at home and if the pillows nice why ship it accross the atlantic. Christian boast he is in a magazine feature in a small article. John Finch (IMBPA HOF) wrote and published and entire book on advanced model boating thats still used today. Honestly he should thank Powercroco for making tangible in mass quantities and organizing his LRK dreams in such a way that it actually reached American mainstream hands. Luke should show you his vast selection of rc boating equipment from slow American designers like Jim Gale and ed Hughey. U should ask him were his latest props came from? I think he purchased them..... ABC's to be exact. Ask him how many he owns. These are made at Schaefer ornamental Iron, Columbus Ohio. USA Jim Schaefer's company. Ask him how many Octuras Propellers made in USA does he have in his box?These are made in Skokie Illinois, USA. Ask him how many carbon fiber graupner props sit in a current lMPBA recordbook? Virgil E. Johnson is someone he followed and learned about suface piercing prop design from. An American from Virginia. He might share this with you then boast how the "Americans" are not a concern. .....Really ? OK! Hes truly hillarious as the majority of his youth clearly was dreaming in between the pages of "flying model" an "American" publication.

Remember one thing. About leaders and followers. The BLDC machine was first patented in the USA by PH Trickey (IEEE)and TG wilson(IEEE) at Duke University NC it was called the DC machine with solid state commutation and that was before Lucas motoren that doesn't exist. The BLDC machine was first brought to it's most basic level of superior performance over a brushed dc machine by an American company in South Carolina . Its funny how we follow what you expand on from US.

Magnet and power switching device technology prevented this invention from becoming a practical general purpose technology until the late 1980s when Powertec Industrial Corporation Rock Hill SC started manufacturing general purpose brushless systems at prices competitive with brush DC systems.

If you have a dispute with this information contatct Edward Lee . He holds a BSEE from NC State and was the current VP of Powertech who manufactures BLDC motors from 1/2 to 400 hp.

T.G. Wilson, P.H. Trickey, “DC Machine with Solid State Commutation”,
AIEE paper # CP62-1372, Oct 7, 1962

He talks about abilily but hes' the one who is not certified in machining and has no electrical engineering degree of any type. I have both.

Uwe and Hanz started their own motor company. People continually take credit for what they have done.Certainly they list all major contributors to their causes. Certainly Scorpion mentions you. Neu motors have spoken for themselves with many titles and championship in air boat and car. The "Americans" Currently own the fastest rc car and tether car in the world and we all run faster than 84 record speeds and all can run TODAY. We also hold the 5fD world championship as well. The German pilot chose us.

This is no slight to Hanz because he isnt the one trolling the US. This man talks as if the motors are infalible but all thats needed for better is more money and that's always the case. They run great and are also the most expensive and not all ya coin goes to the motor!!! Luke is special because he spits in American boaters face on the helicopter forum but avoids an entire thread where the boaters continuously slipped shaft inside the rotors magnet. Where is he and all his colorful commentary when you need him. Im obviously not done modeleing so I dont have to second as an annoying unsolicited consultant of many modelers worldwide even though they are clueless to know they are being "made" .

As you know only Luke can make anything that works . He is the Chris Harata of hobby.

Ask kuni about this PUBLIC post on rc-raceboats.de.

"You show me videos of your boat that show a white man driving it but no you tell me you are a black man ,Lier ? What are you ? By By ."
~Christian Lucas~

so you see issues! why is that a concern and the idea a person would claim anything other than what they are is totally insane but why is that on his mind and also its not true. This was a rant where he wanted to inject an obstacle avoidance oval race boat and it wont work withing the rules for several reasons. The other issue was its totally off topic
as i was looking for a way to keep a lap clock in the middle of a coure with out boey achors!!!

The nicest thing about is all of this could be a new freedom of creative expression. If the work of everyone else is useless and worthless there will be no need to spy on the forums to watch them or spend much time here looking at what is done.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MVC-069F.png
Views:	324
Size:	803.8 KB
ID:	870271   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-070F.png
Views:	27
Size:	834.2 KB
ID:	870273  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-21-2020 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: "
1BOHO is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2020, 07:28 AM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hallo Herr Hargett,

das stimmt leider, wir haben keine Möglichkeit die Akkus in die USA zu versenden, deswegen im Shop auch nicht gelistet.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Katja Klee
SLS Team

So I will have to make some special arrangements with my friend Susanne's sister in Germany . She can get the batteries to me. He can deliver them locally to her sister who can send them to Susanne possibly. The Mechanix offers a USA equivalent but I do not believe it. Of course like everyone else im on a backorder notification list.
Old 07-21-2020, 01:26 PM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

And im sure JAGS will be elated that Luke put a crosshair on their back with every American Sailor but the Mechanix who said hes accepted defeat and tires of chasing them. This is luke's new home boy... It is funny his acessment of American's thats not shared by any major german manufacturer. He claims we all started with Graupner props which is def BS! Christian is the on ethat should be thankful. To Virgil E Johnson Jr., Jim Gale, Jim Schaefer, Tom Perzentka, James Tulin and many more. Everyone of these American men's boat propellors work he's relic'd in and learned from. His prop box is full of the "Americans". He simply passes their information as it was passed to him. What school teacher thinks they made the persons simply by doing this? This is a totally egotistical thought of superiority. It is the god complex personified in a statement. How many graupner props are in a record book? How many Octuras and ABC's are. nerly every current record sports these American brands not graupner that will sure snap at these power levels. He know a graupner prop hasnt a chance against an aged BeCu ABD or OCTURA prop. Mercedes benz does not agree with his acessment of us and our abilities. It is an all inclusive workplace and his opinion would not be allowed to be spoken as Mercedes has many different nationalities and lifestyle choices that contribute to the companies overall sucess. Here his nasty eurocentric opinions would keep him unemployed with the German company here.

Certainly Ralph remembers this taunt of RCN.....

"Hi,
mal der link zu Intelwaters, https://www.intlwaters.com/threads/r....78248/page-12 , dort zu Motorenprüfständen.
Und ein Bild von den 15ccm Maschinen die Jim Allen gebaut hat . Jede Maschine hat andere Eigenschaften .
Zum Neuen Kurbeltrieb. Es wurden ja schon dieverse Kurbeltrieb konstruiert die eine Geradlinige Bewegung ermöglichen. Auch bei BMW hat es einige Versionen gegeben.
Letztlich sind sie an Toleranzen durch Erwärmung , die nicht in den Griff zu bekommen waren letztendes nicht weiter verfolgt worden. Was aber auch eine Rolle zu spielen scheint ist , dass die ganz normalen Kurbelwellen den Kolben durch die Toleranzen immer ein wenig zum hin und her kippeln antegt. Diese minikippelei wirkt sich auch die Kolbenschmierung aus und so haben die ganz normalen Triebwerke in Punkto Lebensdauer die besseren Karten da sich die Laufgarnituren nicht so schnell verschleißen. Die Lineargeführten zeigen deutlich mehr Abrasionen an. Wenn es aber wir hier um reine Renntriebwerke mit kurzen Laufzeiten geht ist das nicht so das Kriterium und die geringere Bauhöhe könnte sich Positiv auf die Aerodynamic des Flugmodells auswirken , einen kleinenVorteil erbringen. Ob das jemand mal umsetzt , steht in den Sternen aber als Anregung vielleicht mal doch. Die Amis bauen fleissig weiter.
Habe die erlaubnis von Jim Allen das Bild hier hochzuladen.

Happy Amps Christian"

This is where he told the speeders the Americans were ahead in IC engine building using photos from my mentor I introduced him to to taunt them but now we are behind again in contradrive technology according to him to taunt us. How could it be we had the cr lift off vehicle so long ago. We have the Ospray which is a mix of drone and heli and have had that how long?

Luke is the constant international ladle personified.

What is the Russian aircraft to these two.

This one consistently outran Mig missiles the tru top speed is still not reported we do know it is so fast it needs titanium skin.... as the air drag at the speeds its capable of set it on fire.

The second the X15 fastest in the world. Try this and all a Lucus designed plane will view is this nozzle.

He sees the stars and stripes! Where is the Ekranoplane and Tuv 95??? What a guy to not know we scrapped propellor driven planes for the fastest most capable aircraft Jet fighters in the world. The Strange American will defend these abilities of the stars and stripes till death. That's exactly why I'm here doing this.... so he knows to his face, thru his eyes we can do anything anyone else can That's why he's here lookin at the American work!I also did not solicit him on IW about boats he wrote me first. Thats the truth!

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-22-2020 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: to get to the point.
Old 07-22-2020, 10:45 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

PC also knows that I can bring Lucas and any of his friends on rc line immediately back here with the shown connection of only 6 more coils serially and an on button on my scope.... He's taught so much to us all but not once how to use a diagnostic tool properly to practically test any of it. What an EE.
Regards
Hubert
Old 07-22-2020, 10:57 AM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ill worry about his boats when he build one from pieces of wood that is 30 inches or bigger that looks as good or is as well constructed as mine. Who cannot take a hacksaw to foam and glue it together. Who cant install hardware in a compsite boat off a shelf. That is not boat building. Boat building is when you go from pieces of wood or materials on your floor to something like this... Right now he needs my lesson on how to mount and shape the airfoils from the solid wood blanks he made for his. The nearly bullet proof super thin vertical stabilizers he wish his t4 had...He does not no the secret to the strength of mine. Here is also Andy Brown prepared Octura. There is no Graupner CF or "PLASTIC" prop in his box that could remotely compare. The only thing better would be CoCr, TiAL, or PH 17-4 stainless or another stainless like 440.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thumbnail (28).png
Views:	190
Size:	291.4 KB
ID:	870623   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (29).jpg
Views:	188
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	870625  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-23-2020 at 10:46 AM..
Old 07-23-2020, 10:39 AM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dont get me wrong he has wonderful props in his box but I dont need him.

Look Ralph. These RAW props were cast from CNC plug in precipitation hardened 17- 4 stainless steel. These are more Andy Brown creations from the States . What do we need Luke for really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/17-4_s...35%25%20copper.

I have a real best friend that is also a dentist and can do colbalt chrome no issues. No ones dependent on skywalker.
Pull up the current speed record list in Germany and the USA and see how many have Graupner listed as the prop they use. If you find one send me the link. I'd be astonished!!!!

I love especially international ad Hominem but Octura and ABC is what youll see!!!!!

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-23-2020 at 10:51 AM..
Old 07-23-2020, 11:04 AM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dr Daoud OUAMARA
Sends calculation blessings to anyone positive who wants to learn.

https://www.academia.edu/36258732/AU...ork_card=title

Enjoy your motors... bye bye.....

Regards,
Hubert
Old 07-24-2020, 07:06 AM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

I You may appreciate a look at the finished PH 17-4 Andy Brown props. "Gas" props that would do very well with the 50 series HKs.

Regards,
Hubert
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P7230013.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	871055  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-24-2020 at 07:35 AM..
Old 07-31-2020, 12:16 AM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
this are very good propellers by Andy Brown. They can accelerate the right boat to highest speed , no quest. But for your big and heavy UL Hydroplane they will give to less trust. They are made for a light weight ic powered outrigger that has much less drag . The inertia of your plane will not allow your boat to accelerate to a messurable speed to the timing lights on the saw course. So nice propellers but they do not match , Do the math , do the messuring and do the testrun. But all you can not do .

Happy Amps Christian
Old 08-02-2020, 05:32 AM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah exactly Luke They are actually for a gas Hydro so Ralph can just wind a 5040 for 22,000 rpm @ 10s lipo and get a
monster drive for it. His boat would be faster than anything you ever had. He could even buy a SEAL. You also dont and wont know the weight of mine or Dons boats. These are actually JA props for his boat that certainly is wood and not light by any standard. He just gave me the photos to a few days ago wurst. These are Don Ferettes Schulze controllers u see above. He had me add water cooling to many years ago. Again you never know what you are talking about.

what a....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	25290095-fat-internet-troll-using-a-laptop-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradients-al.png
Views:	109
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	872609  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 08-05-2020 at 03:39 AM..
Old 08-03-2020, 05:08 AM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
Who laughs last, laughs best. Do you know how many of the plastic drives we have sold with Graupner worldwide? I just had to hold out my hands and count the money that came in with it. It was enough for a US sports car and we have also carbonfiber filled version that are stronger than your aluminium ruder. You have to PAY for each part and don't earn a cent.
As you grieve you can see, your image in the image of your answer has changed to green, only the underpants are still brown, well there are reasons for that. You can't think of anything anymore. That is exactly what you are an imagination brush with no ideas. And none of your Oltimer hydro replicas has still been on the water. They will probably go down faster than you can accelerate.
And you're the troll in my tread, not me. Look how many troll responses you've already posted here. But here it is your children's playground, so that you are tidy.
It fully serves its purpose.

Happy Amps Christian
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	39DBCD37-96FF-4481-B5F4-3834619B4712.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	872813   Click image for larger version

Name:	E2360AB8-C032-4300-AE90-CCF1256496AC.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	872815  
Old 08-03-2020, 05:17 AM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

That PLASTIC graupner drive sucks for the power levels we run at. it wont survive a minute. I laugh best.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 08-04-2020 at 06:57 PM..
Old 08-03-2020, 05:18 AM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
and nobody has ever seen you with a model racing boat, model helicopter or flight model, nor can anyone remember it. Oh yes your mom see you with the Quitsche duck in the bathtub. It's been a couple of years 10 or 15 or 25 when you were 30. Yes, some are late developers.

Happy Amps Christian
Old 08-03-2020, 05:43 AM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ask them will the plastic arneson drive work in any of their boats. What nobody ever seen in America's IMPBA OR NAMBA is that plastic pool toy drive across a high powered FE podium in this mellenia. Id stop posting it as somne benchmark of high powered FE performance. You gotta be kidding me right.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 08-04-2020 at 07:09 PM..
Old 08-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #79 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
I asked in various model building forums who knows you or is friends with you. Nobody. Nobody has ever seen a model racing boat or model plane. You have never visited Jim Allenˋs shop, have never been there and Jim has never seen you in a model racing boat. Jim just answered a few questions in the Model Engine Builder forum, that's all. You do not have his phone number or email address, you are not telling the truth here, as are all the other things you are writing about me that are not at all true. Everything is freely invented by you. Your credibility is zero.
Thank you I hereby end the conservation here. I've been trying to help you for years. Unfortunately it didn't work.
Happy Amps Christian

ps: I have very good contact with Jim Allen.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:59 PM   #80 (permalink)
Registered Users

The drive still wonT work at our power levels. It will disentegrate. What kind of ME are you again? You dont understand? You dont have much of a contact with Jim Allen.

Look at the message from him 3 years ago. The gas prop photos he gave me just a few days ago. He's setting you up man.Lining you up so I can knock you down..... LOL Stop man really.

« Sent to: DRT on: November 10, 2017, 06:18:56 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »ReplyQuoteDelete
At the Gas Nationals held in Charleston, SC, Don Ferrette came to me in front of witnesses & apologized for his past behavior towards you & I on INTLwaters. I think this action was prompted by Dick Tyndall, Alan Hobbs, Kently Porter & John Finch. Therefore I'm not the least bit concerned about anything that comes out of david Wilfong's mouth.

I'll be retiring fron Aero Precision Mach in the near future. This will give me time to do all those projects that have been on the back burner.

~JA~

Your right LUKE we all know you though Jags Ralph and I......The JAGS members describe you as an "F"-wit who is a "true" nuisance. They also describe you as virtually alone in competition model boating in Germany because you actually do nothing. You have seen the real email..... stop playing why you fibbing here? Ralph and I know you as the same person they describe so its very easy for all of us relate.

U've already Told the American Tyler who has run faster than you ever have in your life what he needs to do to go faster......

Last edited by 1BOHO; 08-04-2020 at 07:23 PM..
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in