Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 100 Class Electric Helicopters

100 Class Electric Helicopters 100 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2020, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default How to CALIBRATE of XK110 in 6 axis gyro stabilization mode??

Guys,

How to do CALIBRATION of XK110 heli in 6 axis gyro stabilization on???????

My sawash plate is leveled and it does fly great and stable in 3G mode , but in 6G it pulling towards the left and needs cyclick to compensate.

The manual is not clear at all, such broken english is not understood much. Thanks.
lotaloi is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2020, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

XK K110 6G/3D Calibration: https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=750913
Walkera Devo 10/DeviationTX (12CH DSMx & telemetry)...Ex-DX8...Blade 4503D...Walkera V120D02s...XK K110...Blade 200QX quad...Ex-NanoCPX...Ex-120SR...StrykerQ (LEDs, M2 tuning)...Ex-MPX EGP...PPZ P51-D...PZ Wildcat (searching fuselage-firewall)
Thomas.Heiss is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2020, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

So far I have not got the 6G mode working reliably on several V5 and V6 boards.

Maybe it gets better once I have exchanged the main brushless motors where the bell slips up.

First I have to repair BNF #3 (with a different 3mm foam pad) but as this is the V5 board I do not get my hopes up that I get the 6G mode working for any rescue stuff.

Throttle hold is your best friend.
We do not really need this weird stability stuff on a 60g heli.

Also I would want to balance the main blades and get the blade tracking right.
At the moment I have no idea how to do this.
Walkera Devo 10/DeviationTX (12CH DSMx & telemetry)...Ex-DX8...Blade 4503D...Walkera V120D02s...XK K110...Blade 200QX quad...Ex-NanoCPX...Ex-120SR...StrykerQ (LEDs, M2 tuning)...Ex-MPX EGP...PPZ P51-D...PZ Wildcat (searching fuselage-firewall)
Thomas.Heiss is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2020, 01:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mine wass giving me fits in 6g. Flipping the switch on the bench with no throttle would cause the servos to move appreciably no matter how many calibration flights I did. Sometimes one way; sometimes another.

This method may burn through several packs, but for me the servos now barely twitch when bench-flipping the 6g switch.

First do a 3g calibration. Exit 3g calibration mode.
Flip the 6g switch and do a low hands-free hover observing drift. Now enter 6g calibration mode.
Get the heli light on the skids and poke the cyclic stick a couple times in the opposite direction of the drift. Just do one direction at a time (first elevator; then ailerons or vice-versa). Exit calibration after each adjustment and repeat.

I went through 4 batteries and only have it EXTREMELY close but not perfect. Good enough. Almost no 6g bench-twitch and very minimal 6g drift.
Do the 3g calibration first (bottom left throttle; bottom right cyclic sticks).
Then do the 6g calibration (full back cyclic stick).

It will probably take a little while but this should minimize 6g drift and switch-twitch.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in