Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2021, 09:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Hubert,

since I was not involved in the service, I cannot say what led to the failure. Since the participants are enthusiastic hobbyists and also dismantle the engines, there are many reasons for such a failure. Of course, the Lehner company can also make a manufacturing error and a wire has not been mixed with enough potting adhesive and has therefore come loose. Mistakes happen, nobody is doomed. However, it can also be the case that when testing at SLS or when manufacturing the drive, a small iron tension was drawn into the motor by the permanent magnetic field, which then cut and loosened a wire during further operation.This happen 2012 and since Lehner is selling hundreds of thie motors for electric surfbord , modelboat and modelaitplane with high succses . Because of fail free operation they start the production of the smaller line , first batch is sold out and tests are succsesfull run. 25 years ago I worked on investigations for all possible defects that can occur in electric drives for the German Federal Research Ministry. Small and very small iron filings and iron powder particles, for example a small burr from punching the laminated core, can damage the winding as well. The alternating field of the coils and also of the permanent magnets, which pull past the stator teeth with every pole change, generate a small movement of the particle that works its way through the insulation or even the entire copper conductor like a grinding wheel. It doesn't matter what kind of sheet metal cut it is.
Since this report was for the Budeswehr, it is not publicly available.
The motor used there in the solar boat was also one of the very first series of Torqstar external runners from Lehner, meanwhile a different potting adhesive is used and the magnets are laminated as usual with Lehner.
I drew your attention to Prof. Gerling because of the stators with the flux barriers and not because of the special windings to lower the harmonics. We have very good contacts to the Bundeswehr University, which works with us. If you are interested, I can also send you a pdf that shows how pole pair switching is also implemented in permanent magnet motors, although the number of pole pairs is actually already given by the number of magnetic poles.
You owe that I have read that now to a speed flyer who is still reading here and writing to me, actually I have canceled.
link, the company of Prof. Gerling , https://feaam.de/technologie

Show me who is producing motors with the harmonic reduced winding for model airplane, boats or cars ?
and show efficancy diagram with ampload up to over 1000 amps like we run during test. Turning a Octura 2267 at 36000 rpm up to 40000 rpm , who can do it ? 200 mph and moore ?

Happy Amps Christian
CHX2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2021, 09:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default "Hi Hubert" now......?

Wow your tone certainly changed quick. We know the answer is nothing..... Firstly, Christian anyone can see that the papers also involve windings and that flux barriers come at a cost and were most effective on a single layer machine but the stack would have to be longer. We already discussed this and you were not part of the discloser agreement with polaris laser for the sura sheets. Remember that is a 50x40 1800.00 dollar prototype stack that rich boy sent not a dime on. I dont have a grant!!! You read the paper but you didn't do the wind or study deeply several different version of it as i have and simply cannot admit that because Im dark skinned and American I guess. You know If It was was Ralph on the German forums it would be all world information. I've always love that about certain demographics. Of the winds the 12n10p y-d work is not Gerlings and either is the latest information I showed from Dr. Sariful Islam. Gerlings motor were harmonically the cleanest by a few points but did not produce the most torque. They also did not have the fault tolerance of the later machines of the UK and US because the phases shared teeth. If you know Dr Gerling then you know you cannot speak badly on him or anything he's accomplish. They are the real geniuses. Im glad Lehner finally can fall to kryptonite just like superman but don't blame the modelers in the challenge for what happend BEFORE they opened the hood. I can appreciate the first round of torqstars as some reason it failed but I cannot appreciate that your here slamming my IEEE work while bragging about these and the fisrt round of the 41 series have not even made it to the public news stand yet. It is totally premature and isn't even your work. You know I need no papers from you as I subscribe to the IEEE body and have direct email lines to the common sense Drs..including Dr Gerling
WHO YOU SAID NEEDED TO SEE THIS PRECIOUS MACHINE A FEW CLICKS AGO
I hope your reporter is truly reading it off to him how arrogant a mechanical master is to hold this smoke up in his EE PHD face as a benchmark.

Would not of scorpion or any other brand sold many motors successfully too many despite the surfboard? We all drink from the same cup! And if overall sales with the hobbyist were the metric Lehner would not win in any category because hobby king always would. You like to talk bad about me and how much of an idiot I am now that I do not associate with you but yet I sit here with these things and people Ive communicated with my full respect while it is you that does not. Just read back for years or a few post. You may erase whatever you like because you have no monopoly or any special permissions on what information Dr Gerling chooses to share with the world.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 03-28-2021 at 02:32 AM..
1BOHO is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2021, 10:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

And lehner hasnt done 200 mph in a boat with a 2267 octura running at 40 thousand rpm especially a LRK inspired out runner and def no torqstar.. See I love how you misrepresent things for awe factor or blend the truths from jags 44mm 22 series INRUNNER turning a small az prop over 100k to a 56mm 30 series INRUNNER turning an octura 2267 to 200 mph. Neither of these are FSCW motors they are slotless machines designed for high rpms. Neupower has some pretty impressive inrunner numbers when people actually use them. If you notice They do alright with high performance f5D pilots too.. They currently fill those and the IMPBA and NAMBA fast electric record books They also have the fastest rc car and tether car in the world.. A castle can run a damn Tetras too!!! Every boater here is buying TP now fro price points but apparently you don't know the US fast boat scene they way u claim to. What bad harmonics does the nue have and its wind factor is 1. U are smart but fail to realize when u actually achieve something like 200 mph it was a team of many people with engineering backgrounds, specially selected parts, and cells no modeler here get anyway... Our SAW competitors are mostly a team of few people with what's available off the shelves. And they may be anything from insurance salesmen to firemen. They are not all practically engineers. If you go up against the right Americans I assure you you can get what you want. You know the water in my state is beautiful vast open anytime for you all.

Check this out Chris . An octura 2267 has a pitch of 5.808 inches per revolution. At 40,000 rpm and 15% slip its only good for around 187 miles per hour. Do the math because only a fool falls for it. You ask who has but many of the Drs. have built more impressive machines.

You right no one make motor with these great winds in hobby for a LRK style outrunner including Lehner so the
TALENTED LITTLE HOBBYIST ONES CAN WIND IT THEMSELVES

Last edited by 1BOHO; 03-27-2021 at 05:08 PM..
Old 03-28-2021, 12:42 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Hugh, Hubert or xxx,

oh yes, I overlooked that you have no access to the newer social media forums and other groups. Never mind, you won't get any more either. You branch out right here how you deal with friends. Thank you, you can do without it, the friendly attempt has failed.
Yes, the world knows why nobody works with you and nobody listens to you and nobody wants to read something more closely about what you are presenting. You show who you are and it won't change. I am now permanently logging out of Helifreaks. Sorry dear fellow readers, with this gentleman here in the forum you are forced not to write here.
And learn to do arithmetic. The JAG's world record was driven with a Lehner motor 2260/5 that rotates 1973 rpm per volt, that is just 66292.8 rpm on an 8 S battery as used in the boat, even with the cells at no-load voltage. How then is 100,000 rpm possible? Yes, exactly, nobody uses all parts as they are supplied as standard. The test engine does not run as standard, but with a different timing and the propeller has been revised and has different slopes at the blade inlet and the blade outlet edge. But since you have never been to a competition you cannot know that and you can only calculate with any data that you come up with yourself. This is how you can tell how incompetent you are.
By By

Happy Amps Christian
Old 03-28-2021, 01:02 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well you know I know that's not true as I know direct from the JAGS team emails to me about their boat and what your contribution has been but Ill just go ahead and offer congratulations on the very informative fact filled reporting anyway. However I'm very busy and I have things to do. I have no more time to digress with you away from the motor I asked you about. You may know that we are enjoying working with the Drs. new winds and with other Modelers from other countries and their non us motors brands that they have wound in a few days. Since our quest is learning an knowledge we don't care about the brand only the science. The progress we have seen is promising and even though you are equally not part of it you may continue to view and talk about it from the outside, like you have with the boat.

It must be true that know one there listens but you keep LOOKING thirsty as ever but cannot execute apparently. Here's the proof https://www.rc-network.de/threads/pr...14p-yd.788461/ trying to follow the Americans... and mind you u2 are part of the 14000 viewers count you see right here. You have extended your viewing interest to my PRIVATE blog you actually have to seek out. Forums record that.... Show me your blogs with me visiting you will not find me anywhere close. Anyway thanks for stopping buy and I'm sure in time Dr Okon may bring you both something publicly. He seems to be one of the truly adept ones there where you are so you really need him on your team for tangible learning. It seems the truth is no one is listening to you as your threads in the high performance section don't make it 2 days before Gerd brings his axe. The truth is the "Lehner" thread is locked in Germany of all places. See FREAKS https://www.rc-network.de/threads/le...digung.802968/ From this you can see all the love you get. Even mine make it longer there and have more views. This is the true case between us on any forum. Your 3 sentence threads with photos of inanimate objects or crayon sketches garnish only brief glances and usually get you locked out of the discussions there. Look at you there in the forums you are left with still discussing the boring basics over and over again. What is interesting there enuf for me to want to be there? No matter what there always seems to be at least one place from which I can speak and every arguing and interested forum member from the silly forums you revere follows including you there in my blogs..... . In the UK we have not only listeners but people able to actually execute. Kontronics now dons a Y-D which is showing more promise than factory wind using the antiquated DLRK windings and it's not like I want to stay in a room with a bunch of slow people there that cannot wind it anyway

I know you want to keep me from teaching inclusively what minorities and peoples from other places cannot view on the nationalist discriminatory forums there. Of course u want threads here locked like yours there. They never survive. I can see from your post that you want them to spend all their money on Lehner so u and ur vain rich friends who think they are better than us can ride around in their extensions of manhood and look cool. Its all for a profit so he and his wife can go ski in the Alps or travel and tour here on moments notice. He sent his virtual postcards of his world tour$ to me often. Make no mistakes whos in this room. A European consumer electronics operative who tells you don't wind motors, buy the expensive toast and then wait or subcontract repair when it fails.....Scorpion out sells and will continue to out sale Lehner on these US forums and we all know that. That's where the issue with Powercroco really comes from. He's cut out of the money and fame from his "help" to Scorpion motors so he's mad. All Ralph had to do is say he set the record because of Christian and he would have married him permanently. Dr Okon has run donation programs and winds motors at least and according to the Jags team with the fastest boat their words on him have been much more favorable than there words on Christian who brags about his major contribution to them and how his brother in law runs the water there. They advised me that Ralph was okay and the other guy was the real annoying devil. As a black man with plenty of experience growing up out of place in a well to do predominantly Caucasian neighborhood. I can say Lucas is the one that displays racist ideas about minorities and there intelligence while he hypocritically follows their work. America knows this isn't anything original or new from certain people there with hang ups over superiority and race. Could we go on the site? but they are here on ours. He is the kind of person that would turn the xbox off on his friends because he cannot beat them at a game. You all know the kind of cat Im talking about because you all have experienced at least this one silly type of friend in your own lives. Ralph hadn't done anything but cut him off Its him that's jealous of Ralph and cant let it go so he trolls him everywhere he goes. Same with me... Im neither of their friends and do not want to be Im just giving my outside view. One thing is for sure I have better things to do than tangle with the nonsense of either in their war to sell you shit. As anyone can truly see we're really winding motors and studying the technology. That's exclusively my zone.

Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 03-28-2021 at 09:51 AM..
Old 06-03-2021, 01:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's what I calculate if did Ralph.

Lets assume 92% efficiency even though they are no where near 400 amperes. Lets provide that gift.

The Kt is 2.46 inch oz/amps
The Kv is apprx. 495 loaded
The loaded rpm was apprx 25,641
The props AR was 1.8. which is fairly high to try to make speed with low rpm motors.
The overall pitch was approx 124.2mm
The estimated speed. 90 (156kmh)
For a house down payment they with all the other High Dollar German equipment did a good job of pushing the large boat around at marginal speeds.

Hubert
Old 06-03-2021, 02:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
well found something!, you don't know the boat. It is very much taller than you and was previously equipped with the XNova 5030 and Scorpion 5040. Both engines burned out after two minutes at the power. The backrest is much smaller and only reaches 50 degrees Celsius on the stator in the winding. The 480 grams are from the smaller 4125 and the motors are available. No problem to rev 40000 rpm and higher , i testrun with Octura 2267 and 2467 3 blade.
It is not the only boat that is already equipped with the new engines. The efficiency is almost 10% higher than that of the competition. It is produced, that's a good thing. And that's not a SAW boot. My friend Jörg Marschal has a fast version with Lehner engines.

My name doesn't have to appear or be mentioned everywhere. Those who know what profit they get from me know that and we're all good friends. I know most of them personally like Uwe Plettenberg, Harald Konrad (Kontronik), Hans Lehner, George van Gansen (Scorpion), Rolf Strecker (RSE), Vincent Offenbeck (Egodrift) and a good relationship with Steve Neu (Neu Motors). We all respect each other.

Nobody knows Hubert Harget. totally unknown, no engine manufacturer works with him.
Do you know him Doesn't matter, you don't have to know.
A pic of the 4125 . friends get pic from inside , you not.
And you are unable to do the right calculation. And the picture you show was not the motor . You have nothing
By by .
and all you wrote here about me is a lie.

Happy Amps Christian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	560F5A7F-F393-4131-9B92-F4D9F1F6B137.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	5.13 MB
ID:	920131   Click image for larger version

Name:	E6D66633-3A35-4C96-B0D6-FBAE25811085.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	651.7 KB
ID:	920133  
Old 06-03-2021, 03:42 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Hubert,

You see, this engine range is a great victory over you and Okon. You because you didn't manage to build an engine at all. And about Okon who always disparagingly said about all the techniques that are used in the new Lehner that none of this works and Scorpion is not interested in something like that. It's a slap in the face for His arrogance. The smaller motors are more powerful, have a higher degree of efficiency at the highest currents, have a much higher copper fill factor which we can easily increase even further, have a much better magnet system that generates a sine curve. It is a pleasure for me that everything works as it was developed at Lehner Motorentechic and Magnet Motor. That you are unable to implement this is your problem.
We will first deliver my new motor with axial radial flux system to the industry. If at some point the copy shop machine also copied the 41xx motor through Okon etc., we will just go against it and let you keep running afterwards. You will always run after now. You wanted it that way and now you will receive the bill.
Lehner Motorentechnik is the best, Made in Germany from the best engine manufacturer.

Happy Amps Christian
Old 06-03-2021, 04:59 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why wouldn't I know the boat 2.4 meters 240 Duh. Being American doesn't make me unaware of the metric system. Why would we know when hes standing beside it in the video bright one. I dont see any win in a video you wont post any motor parameters so its more fantasy from you. When will you offer parameters on the unavailable machines. And how is it that the case when Steve Neu sent me that last outrunners for free. We haven't seen any align or scorpion running in there but I certainly know the outrunner and gear there is a house deposit for less than 100 miles per hour. Hows Ralph hurting you havent won and speed plane of F5D championships with the beta motor or controller at >700 euros. What a rip off for price versus performance > 5000.00 usd for < 95 mph. How is it no one knows me . The forums are here. Dr Islam knows me. Dieter Gerling knows me its clear the forums there know me but no one ever sees it christian lucas wind or run a thing. It doesn't happen just a lonely old man on the dentist allowance that definitely knows me

I wouldn't be bragging about spending over 5000.oo dollars USD to go 95. No saw will be broken with that. Please post motor parameters! For the paying phone world ....

You know the 25 time world champion of 1/8 scale boats and the rest of us true Americans sail exclusively NEUPOWER

Mark Ferreira Thunder Powered NEU BAM mono (1 min 21 sec)

Alot more fun without breaking a bank. Who want the 6000.00 barge with 4140's when they could have something like this for so much less. Where are we in the IMPBA and flight record books and where are we in efficiency? Our Pilots and the record books are just as happy.

You know scorpion but you didnt wind that championship motor either.
U know Kontronics but thats just another championship motor not wound by you.
U know Lehner but he pays ATE
U know Neu and have his 2215 motor in your T4 kite. that stays dry.

U know UWE but you lied in his name. Americans know a Tetras doesn't require a German inverter to operate. That alone shows the drive and motor expert you are.

THEY ALL KNOW WHAT LRK DID AT HIS PLACE not 95%

None of them ever do what you do. Pleading on every site in the world to buy your friends motors, and it not sometime he never mentions you ITS ALL THE TIME HE NEVER MENTIONS YOU. Get a clue you riding the wurst for no apparent reason other than him being your friend.

One place that knows me is Mercede$ and I dont need royalties for a GT! But its one of the more unattractive benz ports... You know me that's also why I'm holding this 124mm stator!!! too bad you think you can buy friends with so little and how nice it is that my money is not counted out to me by my lady..... Ive heard all about it... LOL!

If you leave and goto the vendors section title Lehner no one will call you back to LRK DIY because you left it and now are a manufacturer of nothing but a biased keyboard consumer reports. Design to capture American coin . I know first hand what your about nothing about an electric motors creates a worthy trustworthy character in you . Dont call your friends racist because its not a good look for you.

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-03-2021 at 06:39 PM..
Old 06-04-2021, 09:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Seem like a skewed report on Xnova and Scorpion which are air cooled versus a water-cooled Lehner. Think that makes any difference? Did you call out xnova simply because you are following me around on board and see I want to wind American machines.... Im nobody but have several much more advanced cooling systems than ambient water cooling cannot touch. And yes I've built and tested that already. When you bring a boat from your pool to America you can meet it!

"Hi,
i have run hydroplanes with and without rear hoizontal wing. For real it does help only a little to rise the propeller . On the other hand it can give some down foorce and if i run a gliding pad at the propeller strut or a rektangular strut that has a flat surface to run on . This allowe a set up with with less load on the propeller and the down force of the wing help that the propeller is not jumping on the water. The propeller strut is like reading the waves of the watersurface , like a needle on an old turntable reading the music.
At last a big flat wing at the transom is allways a damping system a shock absorber. You can make a test with a bigger plate. If you trow it up and down the air will slow your action.
This happen also to the propeller , the wing will prevent the hull from dancing , jumping on the watersurface . A smoother run is a win. Der rear wing is not only a good show it is a need for cool smooth highspeed runs.

Happy Amps Christian"

HughB is not me LOL even tho moma calls me that. Here you are giving advice on scale boats but never really built one Christian. This post is funny as it doesn't explain why the 25 time 1/8th scale world champion runs a wingless oberto..... If an ass like you hops it is light in the tail or the prop has too much lift. A wing is not the only way to fix that. What about boats that have no wing.....that wont work will it? You have never built a single 1/8 scale unlimited hydroplane and you have yet to figure out the wings on it the small T4, another American design that also dons a NEU 2215.... The small cheap American design inspired styrofoam boats u built with a hacksaw that ran 50 mph do not qualify you as a scale boat technical advisor. Thats why you look at Putin's LUN for Unlimited inspiration and not the Jones gang. The needle rides a bull sht tune....from the Euro CES operative for the paying phone world. American modelers don't have to be to bright to figure this out when you tell them a 4 pole inrunner will run only with German inverters namely MGM whos partnered with your sahib. What a coincidence but even Mathias say it isn't true. UWE never told you that. What Plettenburg tells you in clear German is the drives they have tested it with. They make no point that those are the only drives they work with thats just another lie you told in UWES name then u went further afetr the posted email direct from UWES shop and said Mathias Himmlemann was a nobody. He works for UWE Christian. So is it a fact that UWE plettenburg hires nobodies? And who but an old half racist German man to run around the world calling everyone nobodies or dumb u don't chair a thing including a successful motor company. Why did you question my race on RCRACEBOATS.DE anyway ? It never seemed to be a concern on the US forums... Thats you.... Kuni Patz can direct Dr O to that link any time. There he will also see you ride Tyler. That relationship wont last long because the Jags team has his ear so he certainly knows all I do about you absent contributions to their efforts. Lawyers to silence you was their first inclination but in their own words why bother because everyone already knows your a "****wit" just reaching for significance in the phone world. They say if you are so tight with Lehner why you have to ask them what motor they run. You posting photos of their boat all over the world really pissed them off because in their words u had absolutely nothing to do with it. What I interpret from this video is you think the GERMAN price is justified for the performance displayed. I categorically disagree. Americans are better to buy American because we don't suffer in any airplanes or boat record books and you get real performance when you pay for it. You wont sell many of these motors esp for a boat and truly The factory Neu outrunner can produce >6 watt per gram of thrust with much less current draw which is pretty good and they are much lighter. I suppose they make pretty potent heli machines with the right wind and never produced as many detrimental harmonics to the rotor in the first place. The two pole in it is easily mitigated by a .98 turns ratio. America is fine. The new longer 15 series machines show plenty of promise and will be donned in my saw attempts. Real American sailors and pilots choose NEUMOTORS as their high end choice. Not one boat record has been set with a slow turning outrunner and the video shows you why. No rpm and the high ass drive that has no real warranty couldn't turn a highspeed one anyway... For its form factor @ 700 grams it is also about the heaviest motor in the classroom not really ideal for flight.

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-04-2021 at 10:29 AM..
Old 06-04-2021, 10:38 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

So i had a short phone call with Uwe Plettenberg m we know us since we start modelbuilding , and he told me that the Teras is a Biest and the only controller he say worke well are the Jeti Spin 300 and the other is the Kontronik Water cool Kosmic 200 HVI . All other is a kill you compunents.

Happy Amps Christian
Last edited by Ch.Lucas; 07-02-2020 at 04:46 AM.
Happy Amps Christian

Misrepresentation Luke you mean those are the only controllers he has tested that worked well. There is nothing about a special about a 4 pole magnet system. Castles are running them fine and they haven't ruined any components . Maybe you should get a better controller!

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-05-2021 at 01:49 PM..
Old 06-04-2021, 05:53 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Neu has added some motors. Now we have 40mm options even longer than the 1530. This motor is in the fastest e tether car in the world and can make highly efficient world record power with the best of them.

If you want they can assemble the motor in the USA with parts sourced from the USA! All American 100%

Ralph if you and the other manufactures on deck want the FE boat cal so you can wind some better boat motors and look at how they respond with the props we run. Download it from this link., Since you cannot get any constants for the mystery machine I wouldn't worry about it too much. You'd have to depend on his word which is extremely suspect!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14935894

Regards
Hubert
Old 06-05-2021, 06:43 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

And about Gerlings stators. Where is your 900.00 USD thats half of the cost of the prototype stator which also requires a longer stack for the same iron mass therefore a 5040 wont be a 5040 anymore. The best benefit also comes with a single layer with Gerlings split tooth designs. Chinese engineers studied the split tooths and have also their own conclusions. The point of hybrid windings is to avoid expensive stators and laminated rare earth that drives prices up and still meet high efficiency numbers. His investigation encompass both. I gave you the book REMEMBA so what are you telling me since the different ports have been examined and compared by him and the later hybrid winds from DEECS actually generated more torque by nearly 3%. Gerling winds had a tooth span of 1 while Dr Islam is 2. These difference have been compared and charted in IEEE approved labs. It would help if you actually read things I allotted you. I mean the only reason the wind in no longer valid is because you are no longer valid in my life as anything more than a egotistical fool demanding accolades for being the best and when it doesn't happen your insecurities get the best of you. The nerve of you to float your ass across the Atlantic to come here and talk shit about our products shows ur audacious dramatic character. You do this then expect the American consumers to thank you for it. You must be crazy off that pervitin. I do wonder If its all good for you in the big "G" why is your ass over here trolling our American forums anyway? Is it because your ideas and speaking about them on the German ones is blocked??? Wats the matter you cant give advice to your own people? Im not on any German forums nor are any of the American manufacturers. I guess since American has a much larger GNP you trying to make some us dollas huh???? When does the lying stop since the 3 amigos were breaking site security just to see Ralphs GERLING WIND.... 7/8 is a wind ratio not a stator design. The phone world may not no the truth but at least Powercroco and 1BOHO were there for the entire conversation. We certainly know what u say about it being all about stator design is just another misrepresentation of the truth. Here is why.

Wick 3 was about re-writing a WINDING calculator. Inherently the nature of it will have to encompass windings..... The problem was the calculators algorithms didn't encompass the new windings in topological representation, winding factors and harmonic content. But why give a **** about a calculator or be dependent on it? If your bright and capable like me U can always interpret and really wind the motors then use a PA,SA, CRO or DSO. Wick is simply help for the inexperienced. Once versed what winder depends on it.... Man thats dumb! How many years has that art been around b4 he PC.

Most IEEE test done on the larger motors were IRMs not ERMs you cant depend solely on stated theories on slightly different machines. This is why Kosta suggest FEMM but like I said getting the hybrid model built correctly from the standpoint of the windings is not that easy. I fell apart with Jmag trying to get it done. Power diagnostic tools give a much clearer view than calculators. What EE doesn't use them to do true power analysis. Gerling def does with his Yokogawa motor PA's, No kitchen lab affords this but DSO and PA's are attainable for the cost of a good hobby engine. The point was for the new winds the wick cal was worthless so you circumvent Powercrocos site security and stalk my threads here in the USA for answers wick cant give you..... there's no other reason for you to be here.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-05-2021 at 07:09 AM..
Old 06-06-2021, 02:22 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Hubert,

Well, you have to be very surprised. You tell me that I have no business in US forums. But you know that Magnet Motor L3COM is a US company. I support the USA with it.
Then you have to read about you here as you Okon thinks it's great. Mr. But Okon works for a Chinese company. So you support the Chinese that they will spread further.
You show that China is currently arming itself for a nuclear war against the USA.
Yes, keep buying Chinese products and support this development, you know how to see it in the USA. I'm out of here now, you don't do anything new, don't see what we're doing.
Show how you can wind coils that have just as little resistance as the Lehner with pressed coils and show that the motor you are winding has just as high a power density as the Lehner motor. Show that a motor you have wound achieves the same high level of efficiency with the high currents and power as the Lehner motor. You're just talking cunningly but you can't show anything.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-state...-probe-1596568

Happy Amps Christian
Old 06-06-2021, 08:43 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Christian wtf is Germany and you gonna do about a nuclear war launched against the USA if the USA can do nothing and should truly worry when it has more warheads than all other nuclear countries combined and if any 2 countries let go where all history Who created that anyway? What a genius. Thanks.....You sound really ignorant as Ralph Okon's business ties concerning China and hobby motors has not a damn thing to do with China waging nuclear war on the USA or the performance of a rotating electrical machine. Besides the new war is cyber..or cant you tell? Man you are about as ignorant as they come to claim you work for an American Company but are religiously here in our country pushing German Scheiße u cannot in your own country. To bring up nuclear war waged against us show how ridiculously seriously u think this bs is..

I also guess as a proud German so well versed in history explains why you revel is Stalin's LUN for American Unlimited Hydroplane inspiration instead of The most notable American Unlimited hydroplane builders in history then troll an American thats built more scale boats than you ever have because he wont built the red army BULLSHIT!!! Its an American pastime genius but you look there....Please man do the forum a favor and post motor parameters or just stop wasting my time. You so hung up in race and nationality it is sad. Your totally inexplicable Stalin build suggestions I refuse to give any merit to. Russia didn't even use the garbage they pitifully stole from Howard Hughes Spruce Goose. Red Army Engineering trash designed to attack us...Leave Bayern and go pull up a seat with Putin in Crimea you damn fool. He'll be looking at the dentist in Germany for his pleasures if anything ever happened to US marshals,so it'z no need to make him travel all the way to Bayern just to get it after our demise . Nothing will be more dependent on Xi's rare earth and magnetic steels than your high end motors that feel finding cheaper ways to reach higher efficiency isn't valid in the entire scheme of things. Man your just an old fool.... whose slip is starting to show. Get back active in hobby b4 your last dance and let Lehner sell his own sht since he never acknowledges your existence. You also hold up Jags and they talk shit about you. How smart are you really then.

Simply Brilliant!!!

I SUPPORT AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT NAMELY MYSELF... AN AMERICAN AND I DONT NEED TO TROLL RALPH OKON OR SLAM THE OTHER MOTOR MAKERS TO DO SO. DONT GET IT TWISTED IF IT ISNT MY OWN MOTOR IT WONT BE EITHER OF YOURS IN ANY COMPETITIONS.

NEUMOTORS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT PARTICIPATES WITH SAE COLLIGIATE DESIGN COMPETITION AND SUPPLES THE LIMITERS FOR IT. THE SAE CHALLENGE ENCOMPASES HBCU'S LIKE NC A&T STATE UNIVERSITY. I DOUBT YOU KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR. WHEN YOU TRIED TO INTRODUCE THIS TO YOUR COUNTRYMEN THE PILOTS LOCKED YOU OUT. THEY DONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING HERE THEY JUST WANT OUR AMERICAN DOLLAS

Be sure you know in any war Ill be on the American side and my great country can fully utilize my skillsets if it ever needs then to get rid of any problems against freedom we have. You see the flag so don't you forget it. Im a real American thats paid real dues to have this American life. So let the Red armies invade this land and you'll see I stay on standby for country...

The look on Obama's face says it all...about what I think or how worried I am about you or them.
We're all gonna die anyway Bruh!!! Can you handle that reality? because I stay on point and don't worry much about it. It is no coincidence God put me in your path on the anniversary of Dday to sleigh the superior rhetoric of an Aryan .
named Christian. "Show how you can wind coils that have just as little resistance as the Lehner with pressed coils and show that the motor you are winding has just as high a power density as the Lehner motor. Show that a motor you have wound achieves the same high level of efficiency with the high currents and power as the Lehner motor. You're just talking cunningly but you can't show anything."
~CL~

Ill start with measured motor constants the hobbyist can put in their own calculators.

Rm .oo5 ohms
Kv 824
Io 3.27 amps @22.5 volts including radial fan load.
Weight 448.8 grams

Here it is on 12s in the FE boat cal.

ABC 1818 calculated as most efficient prop in its database for performance hydro @ 12s lipo 9800 mah

33,940 rpm
153 amps
Pin 6.394 kilowatts
Pout 6.125 kilowatts
Run time 3.85 minutes
Est speed 90.12 mph or 145.03408 km/h
Eff. 95.80 %

What you see is the efficiency doesn't start to drop off from its highest point till 268 amperes. @ 268 amperes the power is 13.5kW on 12 [email protected] 95% I calculate 12.939 kW and that is above 12kW . From here more and more heat is part of its regressive efficiency state till smoke so developmentally I don't dwell out on those maximum fringes too much. I'd rather my setup work around the sweet spot. In an oval trim boat. The beauty about this calculator may not be that its the most accurate but it actually allows for the type magnets, pole count, etc.. Its prop data base can be updated with whatever props you want as long as you know the props numbers. Its has a prop wizard that will run through the data base and kick out the most efficient prop for your setup. The call accounts for the controllers and batteries rm.

This motor that will carry the boat @ 90mph is a piece of china iron where nothings been changed but the windings. I can def cool it and my better MOTORS than any ambient water. The motor and controller cost less than 1 of you in runners. You remember this motor you held it up to the Gerrman pilots face when the only real friend you had that didn't need to see what Dr Okon was doing on his site and copy it. My single coil winds inherently have more granularity and fill potential than the serial coils with the crossover wires you claim to have taught him. Your secretarial hands from all the keyboard action cannot wind this machine in such a way.

Happy Harmonics
1 Brother On His Own

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-09-2021 at 08:39 AM..
Old 06-07-2021, 04:13 AM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

The next time you want to talk trash about American engineering and what our hobbyist and engineers can and cannot achieve against people like Ralf Mosers record with a team of engineers and a million dollars in his boat to achieve his 103 mph mono boat don't talk here behind a keyboard call me DIRECT and it will be handled like men. Im not Dr Okon so I wont sit here like he does and play with you for years. Its not going to go the same way with me. If you want to destroy more sales for him do it in a vendors thread you created. Im quite sure by now Lehner knows exactly what American has your full undivided attention ...The one who winds these most recent winding proposals that you and your friends never did. I also know Americans like John Finch have 100 mph monos with much le$$ in them. You guys throw an incredible amount of coin and manpower at 3 mph. Congratulations I guess it does require 12 of the most intelligent monkeys to screw in a light bulb....too bad the smartest monkey wasn't included. The Lehner thread falls to the bottom right now. I refuse to carry it.

CT03 mit Lehner 4125/10 (3 min 7 sec)

Here's what this 4125 motor did in twins on 12S on a boat no larger than the insane mono with one Neu 2230. These motors will never see 40,000 rpm in any sanction boating event in the USA when the maximum cell count is 10s lipo. Im def closing the curtain on this. Put it in a direct drive airplane where it belongs. Or you can bring them to and race here and try where the most cells they will ever see is 10s lipo. They wont make any suitable rpm for a fast electric boat class available here at that rpm There also will not be 2.4 meter boats as the competitive limit here is 1.524 meters. Our competitive boaters voted that we wanted real competitions requiring finite knowledge not domination by rich guys with the most money. We believe in limited classes to encourage ingenuity!!! This is an idea you could not pass there so I know you understand it. If you want to bring them to the American waters go ahead. Clearly you're not familiar what they are like.

Good Luck
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-09-2021 at 08:53 AM..
Old 06-07-2021, 10:42 AM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

MHZ Mystic 240 powered by Lehner 4140 Outrunners! Insane LMT Power!! (3 min 13 sec)

Are you impressed ? Im not. The 50 series inrunners do a much better job of pushing the larger boat.

Here some simple math I cannot do.

Here is a tangible view of the motor and its operation. This is good now if he will post motor parameters we can see how it measured up. He wont. You see no break neck speeds here. I have a tunnel that can run with this with my custom outrunner winds all day. He talks about what a mystery motor does at 1000 amperes but you see the efficiency starting to drop off at 537 the very next plotted point. It also cannot be a 4140 at 480 grams. It isnt a 4140 lehner in your report and I dont see anything in this video that is going to make Americans storm the online store... No American is breaking his bank for this displayed level of performance. Why would they its marginal for all this high dollar German equipment. The boat would be much cheaper and faster with TPs! The motors pulled 220-240 under hard acceleration and 135 on the straight. No where near 500 amperes. We can see empirically that In this case peaking at 12-14kW is not something no other water cooled motor can do. It also is not translating to any real speed in the boat. That part is really important in "fast" electric boats.

U should post the motors actual parameters so it can be compared to others brands In the FE boat calculator by anybody. They all gave them freely. Kinda silly if its quality not to. It is like if they know the truth they may not buy the motor? You know this isn't an impressive display for fast electric boating especially Lehner powered one...maybe you should hurry and slap it on a plane for which it is designed right? There's nothing at all cunning about my words on wick3 using power analysis tools to measure the harmonic content of a powers system or using a motors constants to analyze it in motor efficiency calculators. The only thing truly cunning is how you mix and match numbers between the outrunners and inrunner. Its fact that a boat turning an octura 2267 36000 at 36,000 rpm is only going to go about 187 mph that a 13 mph overcite and def no 45mm inrunner misrepresentation you. Then you switch back to what I know about a 45mm 2260/5 and 100,000 rpm but that prop was no 2267 it is a much smaller prop with less pitch so again u bend the truth. The only person that does that is you sir...i never have too. It doesn't fool me because my memory is still extremely sharp. I also know pretty much whats possible through simple mathematics

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-09-2021 at 07:16 AM..
Old 06-08-2021, 01:51 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHX2 View Post
Hi Hugh, Hubert or xxx,

oh yes, I overlooked that you have no access to the newer social media forums and other groups. Never mind, you won't get any more either. You branch out right here how you deal with friends. Thank you, you can do without it, the friendly attempt has failed.
Yes, the world knows why nobody works with you and nobody listens to you and nobody wants to read something more closely about what you are presenting. You show who you are and it won't change. I am now permanently logging out of Helifreaks. Sorry dear fellow readers, with this gentleman here in the forum you are forced not to write here.
And learn to do arithmetic. The JAG's world record was driven with a Lehner motor 2260/5 that rotates 1973 rpm per volt, that is just 66292.8 rpm on an 8 S battery as used in the boat, even with the cells at no-load voltage. How then is 100,000 rpm possible? Yes, exactly, nobody uses all parts as they are supplied as standard. The test engine does not run as standard, but with a different timing and the propeller has been revised and has different slopes at the blade inlet and the blade outlet edge. But since you have never been to a competition you cannot know that and you can only calculate with any data that you come up with yourself. This is how you can tell how incompetent you are.
By By

Happy Amps Christian
"You show me videos of your boat that show a white man driving it but no you tell me you are a black man ,Lier ? What are you ? By By"

~Christian Lucas~

See the same "by by" and see his concerns whats my race... He has never in his life received a video link from me where someone else is driving my boat or one where he can even see me driving. You show this link to them sir Why would I lie about my in fact multi racial ethnicity?

But since he brings it up here's one of mine from 8 years ago.

PTSS45 (0 min 49 sec)

Christian I never went past half throttle on this boat and its no special timings motors etc. Its a neu castle 1717 1.5 y on an octura x450 and a castle hydra ice HV 200 v2 on cheap 6s Chinese lipo. I'm driving it with a old 2 channel Futaba AM radio and you hear my daughter Olivia talking there "WHOA!". Christian please show one of your boats running to any of the forums you post about boats in. This boats was shown on the German Forum and was purchased at my asking price a week later and was shipped directly to Germany. You see this boat has no wings and the one he haz from MHZ has wings and will not handle like the PTSS45. Your T4 hull is readily available in Germany. wonder why the German kid want my boat designed by an American all the way from America and not yours? You see how its turns and how I drive it. He's never seen yours. Were all too young. Did video cameras even exist the last lime you got a hull wet outside your pool dude? The only boats I need to stand behind is my own. Im not a little nerdy twerp that needs to ride on Jags or Hanz's coat tails....

Here is Mr Lucas Lehner's German made boat with NEUPOWER IN IT!!!! and you see he hasn't figured out his wing. You have had this thing for years and it doesn't get wet as you can see. The German T4 hull with all its fancy bull shit is nothing more than a Gayla kite and will blow over at the speeds my hull is capable of. The PTSS45 hull has held numerous sport 40 and q hydro records. This German MHZ rendition of the American T4 miss Budweiser has held nothing but the vertical high jump record. It's a heavy fiberglass lay when mine is a very light epoxy glass lay. Take the NEUMOTORS 2215 out and put the LEHNER 4125 in it and bring it to America. I got something for it at 448 grams. Jags wont be involved just you and I. For well over 10 years you've done absolutely nothing complete in a model boat but type and annoy the German pilots and rc boats competitors. Figure out the vertical and horizontal stabilizer then bring that 550 kv shit here and at 6slipo ill spank that German ass.... American style. I can probably give you 12cells coz you still have no rpm and shit you need it to hold the kite on the damn water... You clearly see what in his boat? He has that in there because even he knows.....

Hugh

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-10-2021 at 06:41 PM..
Old 06-09-2021, 07:26 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

Rm .oo5 ohms
Kv 824
Io 3.27 amps @22.5 volts including radial fan load.
Weight 448.8 grams
Old 06-09-2021, 07:28 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default TELL US WHAT IS THE RESISTANCE OF THE LEHNER COILS NO ONE CAN ACHIEVE?

Dont leave Luke lets talk about this. There's a few things id like to point out about this piece of paper. The most obvious thing is its just a piece of paper. It has nothing on it that represents the University in Munich. Next is correlating it to Kosta means nothing because he will tell you he is no expert in SMALL motors Thirdly in the 240 video the motors never reach the highlighted data point. If this chart represents them the best they ever did in the boat was 91% . In the straights it was only about 87%. What is so stellar? You should post motor constants for the machine. A modeler can definitely hand wind something this good. Draw a vertical line from the x=496 amperes and see where it crosses the efficiency curve of my power system in the previous post with the ABC prop selected. You can see that at that amperage you're no better in efficiency. My motor is also only 448 grams. You also wont make my speed at any voltage because my speed constant is more. In a boat that is 2.4 meter long any manufacturer could find adequate cooling. In fact the paper looks Lehner to me if you look at the others on his site. Don't tell me what the motor can do share some constants for fair comparisons or do I have to buy one and simply load it up on the scope for real power analysis?

The hand wind on this particular motor is an parallel wye "LRK" with 13 AWG wire so be careful what you say about it. I can make it a double delta very easily But how does anyone make the challenges you propose when you don't tell them what that resistance is they cannot reach....
Happy Tractions Bruder
They certainly wont miss these "Bundeswehr" consumer reports....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E1346417-ACEC-49A6-82DE-6CD88FE636AB.png
Views:	66
Size:	402.4 KB
ID:	920767  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-10-2021 at 06:36 PM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in