Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Spektrum FBL System > Spektrum FC6250HX

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PilotPin
  • 1 Post By Keyrigger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2020, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 6250hx couple problems with Programming

Setting up a new heli with new 6250hx and my DX9. Every thing is good until I get to the orientation setting. Get to the page with orientation selection box but there's nothing visible in the box. I can roll the scroll bar and get 7 beeps like there's 7 more selections. All the boxes are blank.

The other problem is I'm not able to find how to set up throttle hold.
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2020, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Set up throttle hold/Cut as you would for any other model just in your TX.

the other part not sure whats going on, did you power down and back up again and see if its there. I know sometimes mine losses connection seems like when im to close to the model.

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2020, 07:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Helpful thought

I'm not sure this helps but I had problems with setting up orientation on my DX8-G2. I could see the numbers but the image showing what orientation each number corresponded to was missing. I was advised to update the firmware on my DX8 to the newest version and when I went back into the forward programming for 6250HX it worked as advertised. Good luck getting it figured out, IMHO it's a great controller and I really like it on my 360CFX 3S.
Jezmo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2020, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I got throttle hold set up.

The orientation setting is still a mystery.
Epoweredrc likes this.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Is the TX firmware up to date?

Had a similar instance with the swash selection where when selected there was no image of the A,B,C locations on the swash.

Mine was with a DX8 G2 that was recently purchased. Checked and there was an update available. Uploaded it and the image was there afterward.
nubs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2020, 08:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubs View Post
Is the TX firmware up to date?

Had a similar instance with the swash selection where when selected there was no image of the A,B,C locations on the swash.

Mine was with a DX8 G2 that was recently purchased. Checked and there was an update available. Uploaded it and the image was there afterward.
That is good to know. Thanks for posting about that. maybe that is the OP issue.

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2020, 08:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm guessing that this is a firmware problem . My dx9 has firmware 2.01. At this time I'm going to replace the 6250 with a 7200bx I have. I don't have the means to update the firmware myself . I'll send the dx9 in to update and check out late.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
HF Scale Support

If you are on a computer to access this forum, then you have the ability to update your DX9. Get a Class 6 or lower SD card that is lower than 32 gig (2 to 4 gig cards are good), download the latest 2.07 update for your radio (registering it first), put the SD card into the slot, power on the radio, and in a few minutes or less and you are ready to finish the programming of your 6250. Take care.

Don
Bluebell likes this.
Keyrigger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2020, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good news I found the way to update my dx9 with my phone. It solved the 6250hx programing problem.

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotPin View Post
I'm guessing that this is a firmware problem . My dx9 has firmware 2.01. At this time I'm going to replace the 6250 with a 7200bx I have. I don't have the means to update the firmware myself . I'll send the dx9 in to update and check out late.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in